Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,254 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:20 AM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7507 Views)

6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times / Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Seeeeeeee: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lewist:
in need of a good and reliable Nigerian girl or lady between 28 and 38 who is ready to settle down here in US or ready to relocate
Guy now you're talking sense... Only age?
Re: . by Lewist(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Guy now you're talking sense... Only age?
thank you sir but not only age
Re: . by firstking01(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
ehixking:

I get paid In dollars bro...I can buy your family plus your village and turn it into a cassava farm.
Muku hear word jaregrin
Re: . by Seeeeeeee: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lewist:
thank you sir but not only age
I see u getting married b4 june next year, state your conditions and it's all your's.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
ehixking:
Guess am always lonely and work a lot this days. I wanna chill out a little and have a girlfriend. Haven't had a real good female in along time and the places I go hasn't really given me that opportunity to meet pretty girls.

Not short, beautiful, loves hip hop(I don't mean wizkid and the likes of Davido), loves poems and films

Good dentition

We can actually work things out for real and am a very plain and simple person. Plus I love been straight forward and please don't ask me for recharge card till we meet.
This thread should be taken down. where are the mods when u need them
Re: . by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 19, 2016
ehixking:

I get paid In dollars bro...I can buy your family plus your village and turn it into a cassava farm.
Thank u very much for breaking dat ab*oki leg grin way come for"madugurri".... A land that is filled with idiots angry

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 19, 2016
ehixking:

You are useless to me bro....you are nothing but a females menstrual waste#useless
Abeg just dey finish dem dey go grin my teeth won break with laughter

1 Like

Re: . by peter(m): 1:09am On Jun 19, 2016
ehixking:

Re: . by peter(m): 1:09am On Jun 19, 2016
ehixking:

You ain't worth a penny so why should I buy something useless....a did a bit of economics too

Re: . by Olayinkaboss(m): 1:42am On Jun 19, 2016
ehixking:

#word itumo oro
Re: . by unapapadeycraze: 2:16am On Jun 19, 2016
mzhorlah:
My boo cheesy. M single and searching,i wantu date #in adekunles voice

I nvr knew you had a diary. Nice stories.

You nor dey shag? You nvr tell us which of those guys don shag you@your diary.
Re: . by ehixking(m): 7:25am On Jun 19, 2016
Hello everyone, I just schemed thru this thread from the beginning to the end....men!!! It was really interesting and I have been sharing it with so many people-

I would like to implore Nigerians to always be themselves and speak out no matter what.... the number of emails I received from various girls yesterday I didn't even believe it.

Some went ahead read thru my profile got my no and started chatting with me on whatsapp...in the end I got more than what I actually wanted....i haven't even called some and I have a date already with about 4 (the closest/most convenient)

But must you guys always bash an OP? My post is similar to a request for something, you should either help me or let me be.

That aside...I think the whole drama started when I posted something I wanted,i went to the social media choose the most appropriate section- (and what are you self-righteous people doing at the romance section sef) and the first comment by @Madridguy was get money first- I was like you barely even know me neither are you my account manager - why would you even see me as someone without money

....na him I vex oh... and I sabi nairaland people well well.....i had take it to war and it's was indeed "me against the world" but I didn't loose the battle in my own opinion. It would take a nations of soldiers to hold me down plus my power bank was fully charged ( in Falz voice).

But reading thru now the only person I should have really battled na @chiwetel but I didn't see her comment on time...
well it's all gone.

Cheers guys....
Am still gonna read this throughout today
And would laugh out loud if I can

And some people also came later after the battle has ended na those ones come sound astonishingly mum pass as them no fit read till the end.

By guys!
One love.
Re: . by madridguy(m): 7:28am On Jun 19, 2016
Nice one bro.

ehixking:
Hello everyone, I just schemed thru this thread from the beginning to the end....men!!! It was really interesting and I have been sharing it with so many people-

I would like to implore Nigerians to always be themselves and speak out no matter what.... the number of emails I received from various girls yesterday I didn't even believe it.

Some went ahead read thru my profile got my no and started chatting with me on whatsapp...in the end I got more than what I actually wanted....i haven't even called some and I have a date already with about 4 (the closest/most convenient)

But must you guys always bash an OP? My post is similar to a request for something, you should either help me or let me be.

That aside...I think the whole drama started when I posted something I wanted,i went to the social media choose the most appropriate section- (and what are you self-righteous people doing at the romance section sef) and the first comment by @Madridguy was get money first- I was like you barely even know me neither are you my account manager - why would you even see me as someone without money

....na him I vex oh... and I sabi nairaland people well well.....i had take it to war and it's was indeed "me against the world" but I didn't loose the battle in my own opinion. It would take a nations of soldiers to hold me down plus my power bank was fully charged ( in Falz voice).

But reading thru now the only person I should have really battled na @chiwetel but I didn't see her comment on time... well it's all gone.

Re: . by Agu87(m): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2016
D economy is frustrating people and hence people hate on every comment.is it wrong for one to create a thread about what he wants? Y'all need to grow up.
Re: . by chiwetel(f): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2016
ehixking:

But reading thru now the only person I should have really battled na @chiwetel but I didn't see her comment on time...
well it's all gone.

Cheers guys....

And some people also came later after the battle has ended na those ones come sound astonishingly mum pass as them no fit read till the end.

By guys!
One love.

Lol..good for you,I really was just having fun on the thread. its laudable that you were bold enough to open a thread like that, Buh I just had a little qualm with your responses and all,I felt it was uncalled for.

buy hey it worked for u... grin
ehixking:

well it's all gone.

Cheers guys....

By guys!
One love.

Lol..good for you,I really was just having fun on the thread. its laudable that you were bold enough to open a thread like that, Buh I just had a little qualm with your responses and all,I felt it was uncalled for.

buy hey it worked for u..hopefully you find someone deserving.cheers
Re: . by ehixking(m): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2016
chiwetel:

buy hey it worked for u... ;DLol..good for you,I really was just having fun on the thread. its laudable that you were bold enough to open a thread like that, Buh I just had a little qualm with your responses and all,I felt it was uncalled for.

Thanks dear. You are the best!!!!
Re: . by chiwetel(f): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2016
ehixking:

Thanks dear. You are the best!!!!
Awwwwwn,you are welcome
sha don't forget to share your success story with us.
Re: . by ehixking(m): 7:50am On Jun 19, 2016
chiwetel:
Awwwwwn,you are welcome

sha don't forget to share your success story with us.
I will with pictures sef, am meeting with Lorretta in Festac next week Godwilling.
Re: . by chiwetel(f): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2016
ehixking:

I will with pictures sef, am meeting with Lorretta in Festac next week Godwilling.
Dats great...here is something u might need.

Don't be too expectant, don't try too hard, be yourself and in all try to enjoy yourself. I repeat don't be too expectant,good luck.
Re: . by madridguy(m): 7:54am On Jun 19, 2016
You're beautiful. cheesy

chiwetel:

buy hey it worked for u... ;DLol..good for you,I really was just having fun on the thread. its laudable that you were bold enough to open a thread like that, Buh I just had a little qualm with your responses and all,I felt it was uncalled for.

Re: . by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2016
Ehixking. I tried this on a similar thread, but was not so lucky, ladies of about 27, 28, 29 kept contacting me, but Im not so old, just lucky to be at my level. Nice one bro.

However, your comments...try not to waste your time on Nl bashing people. 80% are secondary school and not so matured higher inst. students. Stress not worth it. Cheers.
Re: . by mzhorlah(f): 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

I nvr knew you had a diary. Nice stories.

You nor dey shag? You nvr tell us which of those guys don shag you@your diary.
shag?
Re: . by unapapadeycraze: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2016
mzhorlah:
shag?

when a guy puts 1 inside your 0, dats shag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) / World Famous Footballers Who Have Slept With The Same Girls / She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time"..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.