Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7549 Views)

6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times / Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by madridguy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
I am sincere sorry if I sound rude to you, please accept my apology.

ehixking:

It's my life I can do whatever I want with it. If I like I can advertise it on A.I.T
Re: . by Seeeeeeee: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
chiwetel:
lol..its just simply hilarious,nigga is sounding so pained and frustrated.
hahahahahahahahahaha i don roll 4 ground, he is a frustrated being.
Re: . by matrix600(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
skelefish:

yet u can get a girl?

liar
why is it so hard to believe? I've been there, still there. So i can understand. One can be rich and not have a girlfriend. Sometimes the condition, environment, and type of girls you come across just dont work. Few days ago my brother asked me why i dont have a girlfriend up till now, and i just couldn't answer that. It happens. Despite all the advantages you have over your peers you stil cant understand why they all have multiple girlfriends and you have zero. It can be fun thinking about it.
So please let the guy express himself.

3 Likes

Re: . by ikbnice(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
ehixking:

I can believe the calibre of people on nairaland...does this goat know my age for crying out loud...am a[/b]f..cking young men [b]man and I just say u our profile pictureI just saw your profile picture.....thats the reason I won't talk much to you.......your poverty is oozing out and choking me guess you where were still searching for launch lunch when you took that pix.
A broke hor.ny nigger begger living in a fool's paradise. U said do I know your age and I put it to you scumbag that do you know how rich I am?
The bolded just killed the game. You are not worth it, go have your cheeseballs.
N/B: It is now everybody you attack online. Some are just no match for you.
Re: . by ikbnice(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
madridguy:
No be fight guy, you get money and you dey NL dey advertise yourself. Good, can I send you my account information atleast £2,000.00 is okay for me. Baba Olowo of NL

he's a broke ass begger.

1 Like

Re: . by Seeeeeeee: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
ehixking:

Drugs no! am just having fun at your Stupidity cos am in the mood. You all sound stupid to me and two girls have called me already. They read thru my threads and got my number..

Thank you all....

One wants to chat with me now on whatspp
Bye....thanks nairaland
Bye broke ass ranting fellow.

Might decide to come back and update you so don't run out of megabyte or bis....i have got mine...

Laughing last, laughing best
Keep wailing
Kwantinu dreaming...
Re: . by madridguy(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
You're absolutely correct bro but the OP just take it too far. Meanwhile, are you Yoruba? I have my reason Plz

matrix600:
why is it so hard to believe? I've been there, still there. So i can understand. One can be rich and not have a girlfriend. Sometimes the condition, environment, and type of girls you come across just dont work. Few days ago my brother asked me why i dont have a girlfriend up till now, and i just couldn't answer that. It happens. Despite all the advantages you have over your peers you stil cant understand why they all have multiple girlfriends and you have zero. It can be fun thinking about it.
So please let the guy express himself.
Re: . by czarr(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jesu!!!! shocked
I didn't know nairalanders can be too wicked like this,let the guy be joor its a social forum and he is allowed to meet anyone he wants grin

But@op you shouldn't have said you're paid in dollars and would buy someone and his family!

And use it for cassava farm grin
Re: . by ehixking(m): 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
ikbnice:
he's a broke ass begger.

What's going on....
OK guys let's make this very interesting let's start posting pictures of everything we are doing right now.
Please no changing of clothes so u don't post old pix, let's go out and have fun and share pictures let's see who is broke.

I need to see the first to post it and I would go next...and am gonna use a camera and set the time

Oya....if you can't do this don't post any bullshit here again..

Three pictures first...

Let the game begin....
Re: . by ikbnice(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
ehixking:

I get paid In dollars bro...I can buy your family plus your village and turn it into a cassava farm.
So garri is the one paying you in dollars. How many villages have you bought. Silly ass! This is the thread you created for your garri business https://www.nairaland.com/2816010/garri-business-paying-off-believe and the phone number you dropped 07030717445.
Re: . by Seeeeeeee: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
ehixking:

What's going on....
OK guys let's make this very interesting let's start posting pictures of everything we are doing right now.
Please no changing of clothes so u don't post old pix, let's go out and have fun and share pictures let's see who is broke.

I need to see the first to post it and I would go next...and am gonna use a camera and set the time

Three pictures first...

Let the game begin....
Waiting Mr dreamer...
Re: . by ikbnice(m): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
ehixking:

What's going on....

Three pictures first...

Let the game begin....
your grammatical blunder quoted prior to this by me ended everything. and BTW, a check on your profile pix(though I wasnt interested initially) doesnt make you any better than I am. You look like one of those jobless dudes. Pick up a placard now, shed the boasting and it may be your turn next to give testimonies. Steer clear dude, I gat better things to do. Thanks for wasting some of my time.
Re: . by ehixking(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
ikbnice:
So garri is the one paying you in dollars. How many villages have you bought. Silly ass! This is the thread you created for your garri business https://www.nairaland.com/2816010/garri-business-paying-off-believe and the phone number you dropped 07030717445.

Yeah thanks for the advert....
I export garri abroad and that my no for more girls that want to have fun...
Re: . by matrix600(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
madridguy:
You're absolutely correct bro but the OP just take it too far. Meanwhile, are you Yoruba? I have my reason Plz

No, i'm not yoruba, I'm from Niger-Delta. The OP is just talking his chance on nairaland, who knows, he could meet someone here.
Re: . by Seeeeeeee: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
ikbnice:
Hahahahahahahahahaha foreign garri....
Re: . by ehixking(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Absolutely.....
Re: . by Seeeeeeee: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
ehixking:

Yeah thanks for the advert.... I export garri abroad
You see your life, your'e exposed!
Re: . by ikbnice(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
ehixking:

Yeah thanks for the advert....
I export garri abroad and that my no for more girls that want to have fun...
You are in dire need of a lobotomy.
Re: . by ehixking(m): 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Am stepping out don't derail thread.....

Post your pictures don't get caught up in drama- let's make it a reality....
Re: . by Seeeeeeee: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
ehixking:

Absolutely.....
You won't get any nairaland babe you dey fry garri? I say try 2go here is not for you....
Re: . by ikbnice(m): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
lwkm! That's what boasting brings. Foreign garri! Lol

2 Likes

Re: . by ikbnice(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
ehixking:
Am stepping out don't derail thread.....

Post your pictures don't get caught up in drama- let's make it a reality....
The weight of immaturity is really crushing you. You can just find a recipient of this your brain who will put it to better use.
Re: . by ehixking(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
You won't get any nairaland babe you dey fry garri? I say try 2go here is not for you....

Are you blind didn't you see its a mechanised factory.....gush....these are bunch of dump guys with smart phones
Re: . by ikbnice(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Dont make me hurt myself with laughter. grin

3 Likes

Re: . by Poorboy: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Funny follwing quitely!

1 Like

Re: . by ehixking(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
ikbnice:
Dont make me hurt myself with laughter. grin

Birds of a feather

Are you blind didn't you see its a mechanised factory.....gush....these are bunch of dump guys with smart phones
Re: . by Seeeeeeee: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
ehixking:

Try 2go you will see a girl of your class not nairaland...
Re: . by ikbnice(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
ehixking:

ehixking:

Mechanised factory where you work. See where your foolishness has landed you.
Re: . by ehixking(m): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Seeeeeeee:

Don't prove your worth, I won't still buy you...you are garbage
Re: . by ikbnice(m): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
He should start by convincing one of his village girls.

1 Like

Re: . by ikbnice(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
ehixking:

Don't prove your worth, I won't still buy you...you are garbage
and you a piece of boasting trash.
Lemme leave you for LAWMA.

1 Like

Re: . by ehixking(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
ikbnice:
He should start by convincing one of his village girls.

This one us kuku a first class Mumu...fire on with your Mumulity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier / My Wife Made Me Shed Tears Today / "My Man Can't Leave Me Because No Woman Sucks Dick Better Than I' - Cardi B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.