Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Forex Crisis: Nigerian Students Abroad Apply To Home Universities - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Forex Crisis: Nigerian Students Abroad Apply To Home Universities (25787 Views)

Study Abroad: Apply For Latest International Scholarships Here / Schools Shun Expatriate Teachers’ Contract Over Forex Crisis / Nigerian Students Abroad Are On Their Own - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Crisis: Nigerian Students Abroad Apply To Home Universities by ohzee(f): 8:06am On Jun 19, 2016
uckennety:

D went back to their country and Found job!my dear go aboard and skool den come back and see if you can find job!

True! Coming back is optional. The point I was trying to make us that studying abroad is not a foolish luxury

1 Like

Re: Forex Crisis: Nigerian Students Abroad Apply To Home Universities by joshisba: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2016
i have friends who returned home to finish up so sad do not know where nigeria is going
Re: Forex Crisis: Nigerian Students Abroad Apply To Home Universities by Khez: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
But people are still schooling in abroad? How come they they get dollars and send to their wards?

I really don't understand by there meaning of scarcity...
Re: Forex Crisis: Nigerian Students Abroad Apply To Home Universities by ayukdaboss(m): 12:30am On Jun 21, 2016
Nkem4040:
God will never forgive Nigerians for letting Jonathan go. A man who believed so much in this country than all past presidents and head of states...that he made a commitment that all his children must all school in Nigeria. All past presidents children schooled or are schooling abroad. Buhari even has the conscience to tell us....I CAN AFFORD IT.

Jonathan, a man that his daughter and in-law live in 10 by 10, popularly known as face-me-I-face-you apartment in America that looks like a boys quarter or dog house...he is even comfortable inside it with them...tells you the kind of man he is. Has this been the likes of IBB, Abdulsalami, Abacha, Yaradua, Buhari, they will be living in a mansion with gold and ornaments furnishings everywhere.
I wonder why some of you Ibos keep on telling lies to support a corrupt President called Jonathan. Stop writing trash please. Jonathan and his cronies bled this country dry and you should really try to stop writing trash defending him. Imagine the poo you just wrote up there filled with lies. Which "Face me I face you" did you see in America?? Nonsense!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Returns Stolen N326,000 Back To UNIBEN Student (Photo) / Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai / Moment Fire Service Officials Couldn't Put Out Fire At Public Lecture (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.