Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview (1427 Views)

Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. / Questions From The Recently Concluded Interviews... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
Everyone did very well! Most of y'all think it's easy to be faced with such tough and personal questions..it's definitely not an easy sturv truss me! And those of you desperately trying to bring down other candidates by bringing up some so called evidence.. There's one thing u don't know

U are only broadcasting them more..The power of sympathy vote..smh! grin

It will however be wrong to acknowledge the Intelligence on that girl called Lanicky! Boy shes good smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by opeaceo: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
Na so, so this is what you opened a thread for?? I sometimes wish people are billed for opening threads.

1 Like

Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by vizkiz: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
I have no furcking idea of what to type. I just had to open this thread because there is no other relevant threads around.

So I guess the next thing for me to do is look for someone to derail this thread with grin

Where is Cutehector sef? Him dey jail abi? grin
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by lanicky(f): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jarizod:
Everyone did very well! Most of y'all think it's easy to be faced with such tough and personal questions..it's definitely not an easy sturv truss me! And those of you desperately trying to bring down other candidates by bringing up some so called evidence.. There's one thing u don't know

U are only broadcasting them more..The power of sympathy vote..smh! grin

It will however be wrong to acknowledge the Intelligence on that girl called Lanicky! Boy shes good smiley

Thanks dear kiss

Don't forget to vote for me on Monday smiley

*cheers*

1 Like

Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by loomer: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lanicky all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by Laveda(f): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Anyhoo

Still vote Lanicky for miss NL grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:
I have no furcking idea of what to type. I just had to open this thread because there is no other relevant threads around.

So I guess the next thing for me to do is look for someone to derail this thread with grin

Lol.... cheesycheesy
Even me too, I don tirecheesy

Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by Synzu(m): 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
NP- Beat Of Life (Samba) -SARZ ft WizKid
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by opeaceo: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

I can be your partner in crime.
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by ronald4lif(m): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
K
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by obiorathesubtle: 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
Synzu:
NP- Beat Of Life (Samba) -SARZ ft WizKid
grin you decided to use this one today or the other one dy kirikiri??
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by vizkiz: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol.... cheesycheesy

Are you still interested in joining the league of ex-convicts? grin
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by obiorathesubtle: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
K
grin this is the longest reply on this thread!

Stop spamming bro! grin
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
lanicky:

Thanks dear kiss

Don't forget to vote for me on Monday smiley

*cheers*
how will I forget shocked

1 Like

Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by Synzu(m): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
NP- Club Can't Handle Me -Flo-rida ft David Guetta
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol.... cheesycheesy
tongue
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by vizkiz: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
opeaceo:

I can be your partner in crime.

Show me just one credential. The amount of times you spent eating beans in nairaland jail. Then you are in for the job. Because getting a ban is the job prescription grin
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

Show me just one credential. The amount of times you spent eating beans in nairaland jail. Then you are in for the job. Because getting a ban is the job prescription grin
must u derail tongue
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by vizkiz: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Stop spamming bro! grin

Bro... That "K" has too many words attached to it. If he starts typing them, the Mods will have to come to the rescue grin
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by Synzu(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin you decided to use this one today or the other one dy kirikiri??

Just stretching its legs, been a while grin

1 Like

Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by ronald4lif(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Stop spamming bro! grin

grin
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by Synzu(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
NP: I'll Show You -Justin Beiber
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by obiorathesubtle: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

Are you still interested in joining the league of ex-convicts? grin
undecided I know I heard y'all talking bout a new league??

cheesy make I present my cv?? I have an accumulated time of 1month, 2weeks, 6 days and some hours in prison.. cheesy
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by obiorathesubtle: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
Synzu:

Just stretching its legs, been a while grin
cool champagne papi..
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by vizkiz: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I know I heard y'all talking bout a new league??

cheesy make I present my cv?? I have an accumulated time of 1month, 2weeks, 6 days and some hours in prison.. cheesy

Bro we hereby appoint you as our president! This guy don chop beans tire. I just remembered that your comment about getting a ban grin
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by obiorathesubtle: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

Bro... That "K" has too many words attached to it. If he starts typing them, the Mods will have to come to the rescue grin
grin since the trend these days na 'Lock It'

OLX... "SELL IT"

Nairaland... "LOCK IT"
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by Synzu(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
NP: JeJe -2baba Idibia cool
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by opeaceo: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

I'm not fit for the job then #weepingprofusely
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by Synzu(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool champagne papi..

Mr Alex Wang too cool
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by Synzu(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
NP: Fela (Panda Cover) -Dremo
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by vizkiz: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin since the trend these days na 'Lock It'

OLX... "SELL IT"

Nairaland... "LOCK IT"

Which one we go give lala sef? " SNAKE IT" grin
Re: Jarizod's Personal Verdict On The Recently Concluded Interview by vizkiz: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
opeaceo:

I'm not fit for the job then #weepingprofusely

Start working towards your ban then bro. Open a thread and call s€Un a goat. Then come back in 6months time to join the group. We will welcome you with opened arms grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Lies Every Nigerian Woman Tells Her Man / A Nairalander Is Calling For Well-wishers To Fund His Wedding / Before And After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.