Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is (2173 Views)

Massive Recruitment Of Graduates In Reputable Companies -apply Now / UBA Bank 2017 Recruitment For Fresh Graduates In Nigeria / 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by ADONISTA(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
P
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by efficiencie(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
For the sake of having a manageable number, i suggest that we have a maximum number of 20 members interested in this initiative...It would have been nice if we had persons with skills that cut across the other disciplines with emphasis on those that studied law, marketing, business administration and finance...Towards this end i suggest creating a thread to solicit for unemployed graduates in the disciplines above who would be interested in this initiative...However the newly created thread will redirect interested graduates here for the sake of transparency!
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by Edmen(m): 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
add me to the group. .my number is 07067439598
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by borntoexcel2000(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Am Peter
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by efficiencie(m): 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
Please interested persons should state their name, discipline, state of residence and phone number...and upon joining the whatsapp group this should be restated for the sake of members of who are presently not here on nairaland!
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by petsongo(m): 12:30am On Jun 22, 2016
add me ,08060022332. ,I am a mechanical engineering graduate
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by efficiencie(m): 3:25am On Jun 22, 2016
added!
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by holajeedayy: 6:44am On Jun 22, 2016
I am jide by name a graduate of computer engineering uniben.....i am a graphic designer and web developer add me up and call me for job on 07030b42589
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by efficiencie(m): 7:18am On Jun 22, 2016
holajeedayy:
I am jide by name a graduate of computer engineering uniben.....i am a graphic designer and web developer add me up and call me for job on 07030b42589

Hi Jide, i guess you must be mistaken! We are not middlemen providing job information actually we have a different purpose and i believe if you go through the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3178547/unemployed-graduates-willing-create-joint you will understand better.
Best Regards,
Victor
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by addictedwriter(m): 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Samuel, Sociology, Lagos, 07064395160.. kindly add tanx
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by jozef4links: 3:58am On Jun 23, 2016
OP.....ADD ME UP....07061355200
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by tessywithsexy: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2016
Please am interested, my number is 07062379490
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by galax1: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2016
electrical engineer add me up on 09050644694
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by tessywithsexy: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2016
Sorry the number is 08062379490
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by martinswize(m): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2016
Pls add me 08138903736
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2016
Add me to whatsapp 07030595988
. Really interested in this project.
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2016
After reading this post for the first time, I see ideas lying to be expoited, good move guys I schooled in uniben, civil engineering, though I work in Lagos now but I am extremely interested. Please add me to the whatsapp group 08162695133
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by Youngmila(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2016
Clinton is my name, plz can u add me wit dis number cos I av a very sound business idea dat is booming in benin. and would to discuss it wit d house......
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by efficiencie(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2016
promptly added!
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by efficiencie(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2016
We now need only 3 more participants and we are good to go into full swing discussions on the way forward...Decision making is risky but indecision could be riskier...So decide now!

Best Regards.
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by Keziehenry(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2016
Am a graduate of accounting too. Getting good job hasn't been easy at all, i have in mind of goin into red oil business here in lag. I have secured some sellers whom i will be supplying to so i don't need to have a shop for now. I wish to get get a partner in edo state that will be interested in the business cos i heard that the oil is little bit cheaper there. Also i have someone that wants to buy palm kernel oil( the one used in soap production) in large quantity. You can reach me on whatsap inclusive.
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by ayore: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pls this is my number 07067437921. I have an interest in this idea and would love to be part of it if its not late yet
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by harryshevy: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Add me 08061683340 I am a business oriented person I would love to be part of this moderator place add mi am a civil engineer
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by efficiencie(m): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
To all that participated we say a big welcome to you! However to those who might be interested but cannot join us as: we have reached the quorum we needed we want you to know that though the door is shut, we will not lock the door to the group as some members may exit the group of 21 for different reasons and we would be back to seek replacement!

As for the endless hordes of unemployed or underemployed graduates, i wish you all goodspeed in your hunt for jobs and professional endeavors.

Many Thanks,

Victor
Admin
Group of 21
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by Kennycyphers(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2016
efficiencie:
@bemyguest i'v tried addin yu to no avail...pls check the numbr!

I love the idea. But am in Anambra state. I wish we could work something out.
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by efficiencie(m): 11:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Kennycyphers:

I love the idea. But am in Anambra state. I wish we could work something out.

Well sir! We live in a world without borders thanks to the internet and moreover we all are resident in the same country, bound by the same realities and face the same conditions so i think your location is not a barrier.

However we have reached our desired limit of members but nevertheless i would enjoin you to put your phone number here and it will be archived and in the event members leave our group for whatever reasons we shall add you and bring you up to date with what we have done so far.

Thanks for declaring your interest.

Warm Regards.
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by honTim(m): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hi my good people of Edo..... I am an information scientists, a graduate of Library and Information Science also currently undergoing my masters program. I understand that this group is to help unemployed Edo graduate to be productively employed..... Currently, I am not attached to any company, and I assist students in carrying out researches(both undergraduate and post graduate). I am looking for a highly dedicated researcher who I can team up with to establish a mega research centre in benin with a local and digital face. Believe me, research pays (it has been sustaining me since I started my masters program and I don't beg anybody for money). If u have a similar plan or vision, u can send me a mail at omorodion547@gmail.com so we can chat better.... God fearing, dedicated, intelligent, good communication skills, good statistical/ analytical skills, goal/passion driven etc are some of the qualities among others I expect from a research partner. Thanks..... With God, nothing is impossible....
Re: GRADUATES IN EDO; Lets Discuss Business Is by efficiencie(m): 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
honTim:
Hi my good people of Edo..... I am an information scientists, a graduate of Library and Information Science also currently undergoing my masters program. I understand that this group is to help unemployed Edo graduate to be productively employed..... Currently, I am not attached to any company, and I assist students in carrying out researches(both undergraduate and post graduate). I am looking for a highly dedicated researcher who I can team up with to establish a mega research centre in benin with a local and digital face. Believe me, research pays (it has been sustaining me since I started my masters program and I don't beg anybody for money). If u have a similar plan or vision, u can send me a mail at omorodion547@gmail.com so we can chat better.... God fearing, dedicated, intelligent, good communication skills, good statistical/ analytical skills, goal/passion driven etc are some of the qualities among others I expect from a research partner. Thanks..... With God, nothing is impossible....

Omorodion, i am interested! I have sent you a mail as well as connected with you via whatsapp...I hope to hear from you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Immigration Confusion / A Chinese Interpreter Urgently Needed / kpmg Offer Or An Msc Abroad? i'm very confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.