Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos (27307 Views)

Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
An appeal is being made to the Kaduna State government of the horrible plight of a young boy who is suffering from cancer and needs urgent medical treatment in the United States. George Daniel who posted these pictures to solicit help from the government -wrote on his page;

I want to appeal to the Kaduna State Governor, in a matter of urgency, to see that this boy is taken to the hospital the United States for free treatment. The hospital in the US has already agreed to that. Please Samuel Aruwan inform the honourable governor. I know of your busy schedules but this is a matter of life and death and great trauma to the family of this little boy. The mother told me that the governor is aware of this case.

Yesterday night I shared Nuhu Fulani Kwajafa story about this little boy with cancer. People like Abdullahi Dahiru were talking about confirmation. This morning, 2am, Nuhu called me and told me to prepare for this trip. I just got to Abuja from Kaduna and decided to share this story.

The poor desperate mother, went as far as Kano with this child to see the Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the emir told her she should seek help with the Kaduna State government as the boy is not the indigene of Kano State. He promised to speak to the governor but we don't know if he has done that. The fact is that this boy should be in the hospital not at home. In fact as we got there, flies were all over his face. It was a horrible sight.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/little-boy-with-cancer-reaches-out-to.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2016

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
may God heal him

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by PrettyCrystal: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
this is very unfortunate. sorry..it is well
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by Oblitz(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
I wish I could help

7 Likes

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
This is who we should send abroad with government money and not some randy parliamentarians that went there and involved themselves in sex scandals.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by allanphash7(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
9ja which way
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by Thunderlicious: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
If dis one no touch government heart, na thunder go fire them, and dis cancer will be transferred to their family if they refuse to help.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by Harmored(m): 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
allanphash7:
9ja which way

Your way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by alexbch(m): 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
jeez...plz any1 reading this shud also help....
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by ZoggingMaster: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Oh Lawwwwd... But is this cancer of the eye or ear?
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by marycool18(f): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
cry
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by geraldgiz(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
And E money is busy spraying Money, you are never rich until you help someone you are far much better than

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by ntyce(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Oh my goodness, this is serious and some people are spraying money on vanities.

2 Likes

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by elite02(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jesus christ,dis is critical,dis guy has been in serious pains,may God grant u healing in jesus name..

5 Likes

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by Chuksemi(m): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Wow. The Emir actually said that? What has indigeneship got to do with saving lives? And he propagates one nation?

This stuff should be taken up by anyone who has the means, not just the government.

E-money and co, come now. Your wealth is needed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
May the good lord in his infinite mercy heal him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by loomer: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
All this kind sickness n go see our thief politicians and family catch, na poor woman pikin.

How this world come take fair?

1 Like

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by omanifrank(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
chai
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
Gracious God!
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by dannyben5: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
Only GOD can heal him
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by lirusehn(m): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
where is E-money? undecided

1 Like

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by Innodon(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
I can see George in the 1st pix
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by Qmerit(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Gosh I am short of words right now! But I need to say if only I can get a genuine account number of this family I would do the bit I could! Nothing is too small I'm dawn serious here. God grant him a helping hand IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by palsenator(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
If this boy dies his blood will be on those who went abroad to treat common ear infection, those who kept over 300Million at home, those governors and senators who stole our money and destroy our health systems. Young man, I pray that God will send you a genuine helper and quick healing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by martineverest(m): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
And some people will be lavishing their money
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by Alagbasunday: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Enikeni ti Iwo banipa lati se iranlowo fun o,Oun na le nikeji re...to o ju re. Even God Almighty values human life,and Prophets were sent. Our rich men of today will prefer the latest car,and irrelevant materials. God bless me to epp.
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by Aroh48(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Oh my God,pple are suffering in this country and some we be looting money.God,pls heal him.

1 Like

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by IamforGod: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
cry

Oh! Lord the great physician!

Have your way in this boy's life!

Send helpers to him my Lord! And relieve his pain.

This I pray oh Lord of host amen!

1 Like

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by Hasino2258: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
I know Dat boy and his parents Dat boy is really in need of help but his unfortunate government are not ready to help to see dem self na big stress

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die / Premature Ejagulation / Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.