Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos (27314 Views)

Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by ogboni76(m): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
Can someone pls put this on twitter..someone following those celebrities...this brought tears to my eyes..I pray he finds help and he doesn't end up a sorry story like the boy with heart conditions...
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by yashedabai(m): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Subhanallah! Wishing you quick recovery, and may God send someone to your aid... Kai!!!!
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by eph12(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Why was it left till it got to this stage before crying out?

2 Likes

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by kawazaki(m): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
dainformant:
An appeal

OP...can you have George create a gofundme account and make this global.

These politicians dont have time for this
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by idesylvester(m): 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
There's one crazy part we're missing out here

What is Lamido saying that because he's not an indigene of kano so help can not b rendered

Y are we still facing such in this country eh, d cost of takin this child 2 america is nt up to wat he spends as miscellaneous.. ki lo de?

1 Like

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by Hasino2258: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Qmerit:
Gosh I am short of words right now! But I need to say if only I can get a genuine account number of this family I would do the bit I could! Nothing is too small I'm dawn serious here. God grant him a helping hand IJN.
I know his parent but can u can still pay to this link just type the boys name then can make ur donation http://gofundme.com/
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by Rexyl(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
This is serious but I blame Sanusi for failure to bring the money from his personal purse
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by BABANGBALI: 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
I never hear say Seun or lalasticlala epp person before, na only ban dem sabi tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by BABANGBALI: 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
yashedabai:
Subhanallah! Wishing you quick recovery, and may God send someone to your aid... Kai!!!!
na who tell you say him name na subhanallah?
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by omonighoblessing(f): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Qmerit:
Gosh I am short of words right now! But I need to say if only I can get a genuine account number of this family I would do the bit I could! Nothing is too small I'm dawn serious here. God grant him a helping hand IJN.
able Nigerians can help....that is why it is on the front page!!
meanwhile wasn't it E money that was spraying money at the wedding today.....that kind of money could help in saving this little boy's life.
#letsdotherightthing
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by YOLO1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
Please, if you have the guy's account detail, kindly post it. I just wish to drop something no matter how small it is
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by DozieInc(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
I was eating when I saw the pics, Mehn..
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by MrOlai: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hmmm!

Where are our rich men in this country to help this little boy and others in similar conditions? Most of them would only spend where they would have something in return.

Most of them would only spend where they would be noticed. They do not realize that the money God has put in their care is to take care of the masses.

Where is Dangote?
Where is El-Rufai?
Where is Muhammed Idimi?
Where is Obasanjo?
Where is Bola Tinubu?
Where is Atiku Abubakar?
Where is Adenuga?
Where is Otedola?
Where is Folawiyo?
Where is Tompolo?
Where is Asari Dokubo?
Where is Tuface?
Where is Orji Uzoh Kalu?
Where is Akpabio?
Where is Pastor Adeboye?
Where is Onyakhilome?
Where is Oyedepo?
Where is Folorunsho Alakija?
Where is Bukola Saraki?
Where is Obanikoro?
Where is Femi Fani Kayode?
Where is Eleganza?
And many other billionaires in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by neocortex: 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
may God heal him
Faith without work..
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by PhylleRanki: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
It's a pity...I really feel for this child....i just wish I had the power to heal him...or the money to cater for his medical bills...the rich who don't care get richer while those who care have nothing...I don't know why God will not just answer someone's prayers...
I just tire...
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by evmandy(f): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Where's Emoney that go abt spraying money at every wedding. This is the part where he's needed
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by ogboni76(m): 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
OH LORD PLEASE SEND HELP TO THIS BOYs PARENTS....NOT PEOPLE THAT WANTS TO USE HIS SITUATION TO BUILD THEIR POLITICAL PROFILES, NOT ATTENTION SEEKING YEYEBRITIES.....AMEN!
Mod pls note that this boy needs the help of HUMANS not only NIGERIANS or ONE STATE GOVERMENT pls re-write the topic abeg
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by 4nobody4every1: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
sad sad
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by macaranta(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
cry
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by Ndkings1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
I have never seen such a thing before. Lord God in heaven, I call on your name. have mercy on your people
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by crackhouse(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
geraldgiz:
And E money is busy spraying Money, you are never rich until you help someone you are far much better than
his money fit be ritual money and they no dey use am help Anybody in need otherwise it will vanish.
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Pls account number should be provided to the public for donation. No amount is too small. It is unfortunate that this boy is allowed to suffer like this....
dainformant:
An appeal is being made to the Kaduna State government of the horrible plight of a young boy who is suffering from cancer and needs urgent medical treatment in the United States. George Daniel who posted these pictures to solicit help from the government -wrote on his page;

I want to appeal to the Kaduna State Governor, in a matter of urgency, to see that this boy is taken to the hospital the United States for free treatment. The hospital in the US has already agreed to that. Please Samuel Aruwan inform the honourable governor. I know of your busy schedules but this is a matter of life and death and great trauma to the family of this little boy. The mother told me that the governor is aware of this case.

Yesterday night I shared Nuhu Fulani Kwajafa story about this little boy with cancer. People like Abdullahi Dahiru were talking about confirmation. This morning, 2am, Nuhu called me and told me to prepare for this trip. I just got to Abuja from Kaduna and decided to share this story.

The poor desperate mother, went as far as Kano with this child to see the Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the emir told her she should seek help with the Kaduna State government as the boy is not the indigene of Kano State. He promised to speak to the governor but we don't know if he has done that. The fact is that this boy should be in the hospital not at home. In fact as we got there, flies were all over his face. It was a horrible sight.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/little-boy-with-cancer-reaches-out-to.html
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by cutekhalifa(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
I wonder the kind disease wey full north....

Sanusu so despite siphoned off all he could to Saudi Arabia and other clandestine places. Now, tell me. What this oligarchy called him self emir sanusi has done with the zillions of Naira sunk into Northern abyss? Nothing. An absolute zero...

Help him out, what is 5mil 2you nah
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by Ditala(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
Governor Rufai,where are u?Your failure to assists this boy,may rendered u & ur government useless & very hopeless
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by queenfav(f): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
This is really sad..Here am i with no disability,still complaining about my current position in life,lamenting about all my mates are achieving..I pray God forgives me because He owns the air we all breathe! Uhmm,God please send help to this poor child.From the East,West, North, and South let help locate him.This too will pass in his life!I look forward to seeing pictures of him looking healthy and happy after his treatment abroad.Please @Hasino2258,how do i go about a donation on the gofund me site?I visited it,searched for George and got more than 7000 results.Kindly drop the specific name for him on the gofundme site.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by kikies(m): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ohhh dis is so sad
Tears filled my eyes
I pray for u child I shall overcome dis
N for every child in one form of pain or the other u r comforted in Jesus name
N to all ow children der shall not experience any form of pain in Jesus name
AMEN.
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by Nostradamus: 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
that aboki that gave $13m to an american college(indimi)should assist this boy na.
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ahhhhhhhhh the cancer is so obvious on his chest, OMG it has taken 1 eye $ it looks like it will cut off his neck soon, the mom should start soursop tea treatment ASAP till the government wake up to their responsibility. By the grace of the most high God you will live $ look back at this moment later in life and praise God for keeping you safe against all odds. God please bless me so that I can bless people like this cry
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by Hasino2258: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
queenfav:
This is really sad..Here am i with no disability,still complaining about my current position in life,lamenting about all my mates are achieving..I pray God forgives me because He owns the air we all breathe! Uhmm,God please send help to this poor child.From the East,West, North, and South let help locate him.This too will pass in his life!I look forward to seeing pictures of him looking healthy and happy after his treatment abroad.Please @Hasino2258,how do i go about a donation on the gofund me site?I visited it,searched for George and got more than 7000 results.Kindly drop the specific name for him on the gofundme site.Thanks.
http://gofundme.com/ sign up in den look for d name isa Mohammed
Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by cachilike12: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Can the poster confirm source and possibly see if family of the young boy can be contacted? to atleast get help from general public. while we await Government to step in. Cos we cannot not for sure speak for the Government but we have people that will be generous to assist.

1 Like

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by Nostradamus: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
MrOlai:
Hmmm!

Where are our rich men in this country to help this little boy and others in similar conditions? Most of them would only spend where they would have something in return.

Most of them would only spend where they would be noticed. They do not realize that the money God has put in their care is to take care of the masses.

Where is Dangote?
Where is El-Rufai?
Where is Muhammed Idimi?
Where is Obasanjo?
Where is Bola Tinubu?
Where is Atiku Abubakar?
Where is Adenuga?
Where is Otedola?
Where is Folawiyo?
Where is Tompolo?
Where is Asari Dokubo?
Where is Tuface?
Where is Orji Uzoh Kalu?
Where is Akpabio?
Where is Pastor Adeboye?
Where is Onyakhilome?
Where is Oyedepo?
Where is Folorunsho Alakija?
Where is Bukola Saraki?
Where is Obanikoro?
Where is Femi Fani Kayode?
Where is Eleganza?
And many other billionaires in this country?

also where's the olodo that gave an already well funded american university $13m(neglecting the almajiris in his place).

2 Likes

Re: Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos by noucompact(m): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
hey!!! this is serious,sorry my dear,I hope these govt people will really want to help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can One Gain Weight Easily? / Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State / Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.