Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! (26174 Views)

Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience / Tips On How To Survive Abuja For Freshers (personal Experience) / A Nairalander Corper Visits Hula-Rock, In Taraba, Shares 10 Lessons Learnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by cescky(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
babeface3:
I was just trying to reason towards the cause if the alleged sexual misconduct against Nigerian law makers in the us. I lodged in a cozy hotel in Las Vegas late last year and almost got tempted twice. After I woke up from sleep due to long flight hours I heard a knock on my door. A cleaner so pretty in her sewn to size apron greeted me with a charming smile on opening my door. Omo I didn't know when I asked her to come in instead of saying I had no garbage in the bin and my room was not dirty. She actually stepped in to my surprise. I offered her some fried cashew nuts I had brought from Nigeria and she gladly collected it. The door was still ajar and agro don dey rise for my jugular. When after cracking some jokes, I asked her to sit down cos she had been standing some inches from het trolley on the door, her face changed into a livid blur. She rapped so fast and left the room. It was later that I discovered she left the pack of cashew nuts.

Later I would go for buffet. I would take my food to the garden lobby to enjoy the view and have some solitary moments. A waiter stationed directly opposite me would smile and make a not too clear gesture each time our eyes met. She would edge closer when I smile back and ask if I was confortable and if I needed anything. Pretty oyibo. Guy one morning I don dey chop my food jeje she waka come again. I ask am her name. She told me. I look round with style nobody dey even look my side. I com tell am make she give me her number. Wetin I hear na, sorry not necessary with same smile she waka comot. The next morning na for my room I chop breakfast.
Please guys those courtesy na just professional thingie

Na lie na u for try harder...... Lol, na oyibo version of hard to get
Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by ikirinwamama1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
He-goat mentality angryHe-goat mentality

4 Likes

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by rawtouch: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
so because woman smiled at you na to put penis inside her remain....

3 Likes

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by telemapreye1(f): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nigeria guys and their yeye mentality undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by julybaba(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
babeface3:
I was just trying to reason towards the cause if the alleged sexual misconduct against Nigerian law makers in the us. I lodged in a cozy hotel in Las Vegas late last year and almost got tempted twice. After I woke up from sleep due to long flight hours I heard a knock on my door. A cleaner so pretty in her sewn to size apron greeted me with a charming smile on opening my door. Omo I didn't know when I asked her to come in instead of saying I had no garbage in the bin and my room was not dirty. She actually stepped in to my surprise. I offered her some fried cashew nuts I had brought from Nigeria and she gladly collected it. The door was still ajar and agro don dey rise for my jugular. When after cracking some jokes, I asked her to sit down cos she had been standing some inches from het trolley on the door, her face changed into a livid blur. She rapped so fast and left the room.
Learn to respect yourself,not every LovePeddler-looking woman is a LovePeddler

2 Likes

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by imohrol(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Are u concluding that the 3 House of Rep members re guilty? ....
Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
telemapreye1:
Howbwe wan con know when girl like us?
Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by alizma: 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
see this one o, you won take cashew nuts chop oyibo KPOMO abi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by SmellingVagina: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Senator go show oyibo say dem b he goats....
Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by SAMBARRY: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
I don't know why Nigerian guys mistake politeness and courtesy for flirting.no wonder Nigerian ladies are rude because ordinary smile They will ask for your number undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by Netfad(m): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
nellaluv:
So you carry naija mentality go obodo oyinbo? Chai... My people my people
sad

You were lucky those ladies did not accuse you of sexual harrassment, in fact i'm angry they didnt angry angry

Smh
You are such a bad bad bad bad man grin grin grin

Experience is the best teacher, hope say u don learn your lesson sha.

Come to think of it, Naija men are the real ashewo, na dem dey spoil our girls.
Lol

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bad guy. U wan chop Oyibo punna

1 Like

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by Ezionye(f): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lolz. If u smile, they think its green light. Then u decide to bone and ur rude. Na wa for some naija guys sha

6 Likes

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by Charly68: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
In America,ladies are being paid to smile to visitors..keep them warm & comfortable with no strings attached. If go there with wrong African mentality you may land yourself into trouble like the Naija lawmakers

7 Likes

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by DICKtator: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
SAMBARRY:
I don't know why Nigerian guys mistake politeness and courtesy for flirting.no wonder Nigerian ladies are rude because ordinary smile They will ask for your number undecided

Nigerian girls and American girls are two different species

Kindly take note!!

And one of the easiest places to get laid is in Sin city/Nevada/Las Vegas

A lot of loose bootay abounds there.
Most people go to gamble,get laid and marry

What you mean?

grin grin grin grin
Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by armadeo(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
DICKtator:
Wooow!!!

This is hilarious!!!!

Room service ,abi concierge ,enter your room and na cashew nuts([b]Deez Nutzzz!!!! [/b]Goteeemm !!!!) you give am

Someone that was expecting a tip!!!
The same for the waitress smiling and asking you if you were comfortable

Na number you de ask for!!!!
Hahahahahahaha!!l!!
I really wished I saw it live, so I would have laughed my a.rse off!!!!!

Next time if you were that thirsty,just tip her big, and on the receipt , scribble your number and hope she calls you back!!!!

Na so dem "Bill" Cosby make he pay for dem charges!!!
And why talk about your experience in Vegas?
Don't you know that whatever happens in Vegas stays in.............................

You know the rest

grin grin grin grin

Men that's wuz da bomb. I have no idea why such a thing still cracks me up.
Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by sbabimbola(f): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
were is ur source...i dont believe dis GUY.. that is fake thread... GUYS ask him the name of the hotel in lesVEegas... U JUST DEY LIE for us here abi.... compose story

even if na super story , he tried.
Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by Bollinger(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
babeface3:
I was just trying to reason towards the cause if the alleged sexual misconduct against Nigerian law makers in the us. I lodged in a cozy hotel in Las Vegas late last year and almost got tempted twice. After I woke up from sleep due to long flight hours I heard a knock on my door. A cleaner so pretty in her sewn to size apron greeted me with a charming smile on opening my door. Omo I didn't know when I asked her to come in instead of saying I had no garbage in the bin and my room was not dirty. She actually stepped in to my surprise. I offered her some fried cashew nuts I had brought from Nigeria and she gladly collected it. The door was still ajar and agro don dey rise for my jugular. When after cracking some jokes, I asked her to sit down cos she had been standing some inches from het trolley on the door, her face changed into a livid blur. She rapped so fast and left the room. It was later that I discovered she left the pack of cashew nuts.

Later I would go for buffet. I would take my food to the garden lobby to enjoy the view and have some solitary moments. A waiter stationed directly opposite me would smile and make a not too clear gesture each time our eyes met. She would edge closer when I smile back and ask if I was confortable and if I needed anything. Pretty oyibo. Guy one morning I don dey chop my food jeje she waka come again. I ask am her name. She told me. I look round with style nobody dey even look my side. I com tell am make she give me her number. Wetin I hear na, sorry not necessary with same smile she waka comot. The next morning na for my room I chop breakfast.

makes absolutely no sense. Where is the lesson learnt? You've been reading too many hardley Chase novels.
Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by Mcowubaba: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
claremont:
In the western world, if a female flirts with you, it doesn't mean she wants to sleep with you. You try anything, you get reported for sexual harassment. They love flirting and stringing you along, especially female co-workers.
U're not actually right...
Some flirts actually means the wanna gave you the CANDY, it's just having the ability to decode....

Their Sexual harassment is almost as huge as Murder case in Nigeria, the don't take it lightly at all.....
If found guilty, ur life will be almost useless.... Sex offender.. Bleep dat....
Oyibo girls are easy to get than Nigerian girls......
Most Naija girls are freaks, insane, leeches, rude nd uncultured....

1 Like

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by ted1741: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
How stupid! I wonder why some of you Nigerian men actually act like you are very retarded and live in a cave. You shamelessly narrated animalistic propensity as if all you think of is sex and not used to courtesy hence you mistake civility and professional decorum as invitation to Bleep. Maybe the US embassy should include another precursor for a visa, a brain scan to ensure you people are actually humans not just a little tamed monkeys and apes. You spend time and lots of money to obtain visa and risk 20 hrs in the air and all you could think of is cheap sex. And I bet, you are married and still deranged with primitive sexual tendencies. When do you people have time for productivity and decency or are you so cursed and morally bankrupt that your thin skull is subsumed with nothing other than scamming, scheming, corruption, rape, stupidity, intellectual depravity, juju, rituals, kidnapping, robbing, ethnicity, unreligious worships/clashes, stupendous ignoramus and the rest despicable vices. Why are you so cursed for crying out aloud. Maybe the radiation from the scorching African heat has truly roasted your brain turning them into dark, ugly and empty hollows. Its a pity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
I went to a part of the UK where their own greeting was LOVE.

When I reached UNi reception:

Hiya Love.
Are you alright Love?
That's OK Love. Just go that way Love.

Egbe! I forced myself to remember my Nigerian fiancée fast-fast.

I never decide whether I wan toast white girl, Na una come start first. Tomorrow now, black man don marry Old Oyibo woman.

Stop this una "love" greeting. You messing with ma head!
Una no write this one for prospectus before I come.

I sha never got used to it
Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by DICKtator: 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
ted1741:
How stupid! I wonder why some of you Nigerian men actually act like you are very retarded and live in a cave. You shamelessly narrated animalistic propensity as if all you think of is sex and not used to courtesy hence you mistake civility and professional decorum as invitation to Bleep. Maybe the US embassy should include another precursor for a visa, a brain scan to ensure you people are actually humans not just a little tamed monkeys and apes. You spend time and lots of money to obtain visa and risk 20 hrs in the air and all you could think of is cheap sex. And I bet, you are married and still deranged with primitive sexual tendencies. When do you people have time for productivity and decency or are you so cursed and morally bankrupt that your thin skull is subsumed with nothing other than scamming, scheming, corruption, rape, stupidity, intellectual depravity, juju, rituals, kidnapping, robbing, ethnicity, unreligious worships/clashes, stupendous ignoramus and the rest despicable vices. Why are you so cursed for crying out aloud. Maybe the radiation from the scorching African heat has truly roasted your brain turning them into dark, ugly and empty hollows. Its a pity.

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
ted1741:
How stupid! I wonder why some of you Nigerian men actually act like you are........eat has truly roasted your brain turning them into dark, ugly and empty hollows. Its a pity.

Dear, please calm down.
I'm not making excuses for anyone. But in Nigeria, we lack decent leaders. Cultured leaders. People who are just good honest and decent all rounders.

Shey people have been going overseas to posh schools Eaton college etc. But those guys never become leaders.
They selfishly remain overseas with their good manners and culture and leave their brothers in the dark in Nigeria. Hence everyone screws Nigeria and jumps away.

You've seen senators climbing over gates/fence. You've heard the type of English Patience Jonathan speaks. And you heard about and saw The Christ Embassy man, Oyakilome fornicating with multiple women in his church and still preaching.

The leaders have told the populace that anything goes.

In the UK, they have the Queen and the Royal family. Though they may not carry out any political actions but the entire nation subconsciously wants to BE LIKE THEM. Eat like , dress like ,walk like, sit like SPEAK like them.

A British leader would rather resign than be associated with money laundering or scam while in office. Subconsciously, they want to always appear perfect - LIKE THEIR QUEEN.

Nigerians will steal and justify it BECAUSE the leaders ALSO DID IT.

We don't have a leader at the top in Nigeria. Our best role model always remains Jesus Christ. But people fail to meditate on how he PHYSICALLY behaved, spoke, ate,... Watch your pastors are they decent? Your choice.

8 Likes

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by GBAGAAUN(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
smiley
Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by collinsVP: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
ted1741:

You just called us all the despicable names one can think of. To me, that was equally wrong. And two wrongs they say, cannot make right.

You made good points with respect to wrong interpretation of professional decorum as an invitation for sex. That was very correct but calling us names, was equally wrong within the corridors of civility.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
babeface3:

it's the hospitality business.
the waiters/cleaners are simply doing thier job, which is being warm, nice and polite.

smiling doesn't mean she likes you, she's just doing her job.

no be for Naija wey dey go dey squeeze face.

5 Likes

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by ghostmist: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
hmmmmm

Na wao.... so it's now a crime to see a girl you like and ask her out??
men would always fraternize with women. That's how it has been since time immemorial.

and they wonder why homo is on the increase...!

ask a girl out these days, before you know it they'd starting calling you pervert and all sorts.

if a man doesn't ask a woman out, is it his fellow man that he's supposed to ask out??

I just taya!!

3 Likes

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by InvertedHammer: 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
/
Service providers in US are trained to be courteous and nice to patrons. They expect good tips for rendering exceptional services.

However, service providers in Nigeria are rude and angry at themselves, their employers, customers and the world.

So when a service provider goes out of her way in Nigeria to be nice, men see it as an invitation to gawk and possibly, sex for cash. More often than not, they are right.

Anyone man that carries such mindset to the US will definitely end up in the same situation as the lawmakers. It is usually your word against her narratives. Guess who they will believe?
\

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by cosade(m): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
cescky:

Na lie na u for try harder...... Lol, na oyibo version of hard to get

There is nothing like hard to get. An office is a respectful work place. When a lady says no, No is No, no matter how she said it. It is only in Africa that sexual harassment is celebrated. For those who work in multinationals here in Nigeria, especially institutions with headquarters in US they can tell you that cases of sexual harassments are not treated lightly in their offices. People have lost their jobs because of that even here in Nigeria (in some multinationals). You cannot even harass your wife that you legitimately marry. In the West and US, there are cases of husbands jailed for raping their wives, which can't happen here. Sexual relationship (and marriage) with minor(s) is(/are) a serious offence over there that we shamelessly celebrate here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by claremont(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
I went to a part of the UK where their own greeting was LOVE.

When I reached UNi reception:

Hiya Love.
Are you alright Love?
That's OK Love. Just go that way Love.

Egbe! I forced myself to remember my Nigerian fiancée fast-fast.

I never decide whether I wan toast white girl, Na una come start first. Tomorrow now, black man don marry Old Oyibo woman.

Stop this una "love" greeting. You messing with ma head!
Una no write this one for prospectus before I come.

I sha never got used to it

hahahaha grin

The use of that word is common in some parts of UK, it doesn't mean they want you into their pants. Just face ya front squarely! grin

2 Likes

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by ghostmist: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
telemapreye1:
please drop the hypocrisy.

what exactly is "yeye" in seeing a woman you like and asking her out or making your intentions known??

the onus lies on her to politely turn down your request.

if she declines and you press further, then the man could be said to be at fault. some ladies even interpret this to mean "persistence " and "going after what one wants "

make una free men joor...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Bad Travel Habits You Need To Stop / Airlines Sue Sirika As Nigeria Air Planes Arrive Today / Three Burnt To Death In Bayelsa Auto Crash (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.