Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! (26203 Views)

Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience / Tips On How To Survive Abuja For Freshers (personal Experience) / A Nairalander Corper Visits Hula-Rock, In Taraba, Shares 10 Lessons Learnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by babeface3: 7:55am On Jul 03, 2016
sisisioge:
Hmmmm babeface3, you didn't score in Vegas abi? Don't worry, you are about to score big time here on Nland. Now that you have dropped the relevant info: you could afford to go to Vegas and stay in a hotel, you didn't stay in a cheap b&d but in the one with cleaning service and cute waiters...hmmm. No one will really care if you are short and stumpy, just flash the card. The rest is history mehn wink

By the way, fear no litigation...the jamboree will be legal cool
oh really, drop your Id in my inbox. wink like seriously is that you in your profile picture Oge?
Re: lessons from the lawmakers sex scandal and A personal experience! by sisisioge: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2016
babeface3:
oh really, drop your Id in my inbox. wink like seriously is that you in your profile picture Oge?

grin grin I wish! If not for anything, her agility! Will pass about the id-in-inbox. I'm looking for the real thing dude. Don't worry though, you already have the jamboree comig wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Burnt To Death In Bayelsa Auto Crash (Graphic) / NSCDC Pursues Commercial Bus Into Valley In Enugu, Passengers Die / Rapid Response Squad Operatives In Accident Near Ogudu Bus Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.