Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics (4145 Views)

Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs / Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics / M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by StubbornGoat: 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
Yesterday was Friday, I was feeling seriously feverish from Konji fever and I say to myself "StubbornGoat, you need to go and smoke Igbo. " angry

As I was sit down under the tree smoking, I sleep off. Only to see one nairaland babes that look like mami water cum and visit me in my slip. She cum like this sad

[img]http:///media/4-22-2016/7Ac0OI.gif[/img]

I grab her boobsi with my left hand and my bandooky with my right hand and I say to her "Abasi ayaya o. cheesy You must give me kollect!" angry

As I try to grab her second boobsi, I hear a resanding slap from my mum gbooa on my face that wake from my slip. angry

My mum just shout "Kabiru Kabiru Omo ale Jati Jati!" angry angry

I don't know why that woman do not allow me to yansh that girl.
I have seen her from somewhere before, I know she is a Nairalanders. Does anyone know her name? angry

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/c5r9d8vkxtbovc1cfu932mcwjp96qj7q1158088[/img]

Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by ihimiray(m): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
U be Don dey squeeze mumsy Bobby already, she you life kabiru... Well Sha help us vote for her in real life
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lol
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by Jamean(f): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
By my comment your post will be deleted. The fact that the babe is contesting for Miss NL doesn't give you liberty to talk anyhow. If you don't have integrity to protect she does. angry
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by StubbornGoat: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
ihimiray:
U be Don dey squeeze mumsy Bobby already, she you life kabiru... Well Sha help us vote for her in real life

Bros abeg wetin be the babe name, my mind dey tell me the babe fit be my spiritual wife. I go like yansh her spiritually! angry
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by StubbornGoat: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jamean:
By my comment your post will be deleted. The fact that the babe is contesting for Miss NL doesn't give you liberty to talk anyhow. If you don't have integrity to protect she does. angry

Go and hawk diesel and leave my thread alone. See her head like yam! angry

5 Likes

Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by Jamean(f): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
StubbornGoat:

Go and hawk diesel and leave my thread alone. See her head like yam! angry

Where you stay see my head grin abi who hold your thread. You can use positive propaganda no be this one.

Savor your thread friedplantain tongue
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by Ferdyboss: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Gosh this StubbornGoat again.

Jamean, you have time taking him seriously tho. Are you crushing on him?
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by ihimiray(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
StubbornGoat:

Bros abeg wetin be the babe name, my mind tell me is my spiritual wife. I go like yansh am! angry
see jamb questions ooo, shey u no no her name, when next u see her in ur dreams ask..
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by Jamean(f): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ferdyboss:
Gosh this StubbornG.oat again.

Are you crushing on him?

do you mind? undecided
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
StubbornGoat:
Yesterday was Friday, I was feeling seriously feverish from Konji fever and I say to myself "StubbornGoat, you need to go and smoke Igbo. " angry

As I was sit down under the tree smoking, I sleep off. Only to see one nairaland babes that look like mami water cum and visit me in my slip. She cum like this sad

[img]http:///media/4-22-2016/7Ac0OI.gif[/img]

I grab her boobsi with my left hand and my bandooky with my right hand and I say to her "Abasi ayaya o. cheesy You must give me kollect!" angry

As I try to grab her second boobsi, I hear a resanding slap from my mum gbooa on my face that wake from my slip. angry

My mum just shout "Kabiru Kabiru Omo ale Jati Jati!" angry angry

I don't know why that woman do not allow me to yansh that girl.
I have seen her from somewhere before, I know she is a Nairalanders. Does anyone know her name? angry

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/c5r9d8vkxtbovc1cfu932mcwjp96qj7q1158088[/img]

Are you by any chance friedplaintain?
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by StubbornGoat: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:
Are you by any chance friedplaintain?

Babe you so fine. Can I be your nairaland horse-band? kiss
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by StubbornGoat: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
ihimiray:
see jamb questions ooo, shey u no no her name, when next u see her in ur dreams ask..

E be like you smoke weed too. Gerrarah here mehn! angry
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
StubbornGoat:

Babe you so fine. Can I be your nairaland horse-band? kiss
But I asked you a question.
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by BossDanniee(m): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by StubbornGoat: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:
But I asked you a question.

I can not categorikaly say I'm him but it look like it. undecided

Now, can I be your horseband? angry
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by ihimiray(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
StubbornGoat:

E be like you smoke weed too. Gerrarah here mehn! angry
oga u Don dey mad abi
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
StubbornGoat:

I can not categorikaly say I'm him but it look like it. undecided

Now, can I be your horseband? angry
I missed you so much cheesy ,My last year NL crush.
Welcome back.

You can be.
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by mzhorlah(f): 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
Another escapee from yaba undecided
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by StubbornGoat: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:
I missed you so much cheesy ,My last year NL crush.
Welcome back.

You can be.

Vicky Vicky Vicky! cheesy

Who is your this year NL crush?

I missed you too. How school?

You av shange a lot o cheesy

1 Like

Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by ihimiray(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
mzhorlah:
no be lie, the guy no complete treatment
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by Speakdatruth: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
mzhorlah:
bae, u gud?
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by StubbornGoat: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
mzhorlah:

Yes I attend YabaTech! angry angry

Gerrarah here! angry
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by dannyben5: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2016

Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
StubbornGoat:

Vicky Vicky Vicky! cheesy

Who is your this year NL crush?
I missed you too. How school?
You av shange a lot o cheesy
School is going smoothly. We thankGod. The young shall grow.
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by Ferdyboss: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jamean:

do you mind? undecided

No, I don't
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by mzhorlah(f): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
ihimiray:
no be lie, the guy no complete treatment
nawa o
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by mzhorlah(f): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Speakdatruth:
bae, u gud?
am good..u doubting?
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by zeetyzin(m): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
hehehe... Meanwhile

Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by Speakdatruth: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
mzhorlah:
am good..u doubting?
not really, just imagining how u got dat pretty face. u're beautiful bae
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by anonym0us: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2016
Op u need to drink buhari piss
Re: My mum slapped me Yesterday because of a Nairalander . See Her Pics by mzhorlah(f): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
Speakdatruth:
not really, just imagining how u got dat pretty face. u're beautiful bae
thanks sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Hairiest And Most Shaved PĆ¹ssy On Nairaland (photos PG 18+) / Can You Date Someone Who Is Fat? / Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.