Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money (74452 Views)

Eniola Badmus Sprays Money On Chioma, Davido’s Girlfriend, Dumps Sophia Momodu / Banky W Sprays Money At Gabriel Afolayan's Wedding (video!) / Saheed Balogun Sprays Money On Fathia At Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by chimah3(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by nkemjacob2(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
I tout fg has ban spaying of money recklessly, what sort of rubbish is dis?
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by aliumik: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:
Can someone encapsulate for me E-money source of money?
E money

1 Like

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by kiddoiLL(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
chubbygal:
Breaking news
wrong...this is him

1 Like

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by talk2emmzy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Theoritical(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
Soft dude' neglect haters' spray d money
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Chuksemi(m): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Motivated.
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by gbemmy2k10(m): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:
the all knowing, Google, Ifa Asorodayo, is the answer to your question?
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by dachin(m): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
E money is a big spender anyday, Congrats to Onazi!!!
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by omooba969(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
eightsin:
baba God answer my call na.. mak i no go put hand for bad tin o

Relax bro & believe in ur strength. cool
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by dpresido(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Well,

Congratulations to his hustle! !

He can do further by helping a few in needs like paying for WAEC, JAMB etc among other small assistance that will change some lives.

Aside: How did he make his money sef? Even Dangote never spray like this before ooo

2 Likes

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:

same question I ask o
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by ibkgab001: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
EFCC will go after this guy soon
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by zicoraads: 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Where is the money he sprayed?
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by fiftynaira(m): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:

Oil and gas
Record label
Real estate
Clearing agent

2 Likes

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
fiftynaira:

Oil and gas Record label Real estate Clearing agent
Nice try.

3 Likes

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by elite02(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Guys, check out all the money singer KCee's billionaire Brother Emeka Okonkwo aka E-Money sprayed on footballer Onazi Ogenyi and his wife at their wedding reception today.

Press play to watch the video after the cut and be amazed!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqJTlYbSCTw

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/photos-money-rain-at-onazi-ogenyis.html

Wow dis is cute,the economy is hard yet people are enjoying big time,so happy 4 dem,pls God bless my hustle,I will celebrate like dem soon..
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by obinoral1179(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
nwakaibeya1:
DO HUMAN BEINGS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beings to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beings , so cant you see that we are wiser than you that ignorantly criticize us?dont forget this that human beings are pretenders we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beings which you are free to verify *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to people benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beings about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders .we repeat who will rather die than accept defeat just like Pharaoh of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from Moses even though Pharaoh knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his Pharaohs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery and hidden secrets of humanbeigns?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits and life,who can battle with the God of justice,who can speak if God of justice has not spoken,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us ignorantly without POWER?BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH: INFACT YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by shogotermies(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Did I just say blood money...
chai!!! ndigbo,Ginni person without ego.
Hausa., ba kudi,ba life.
Yoruba . owo ni koko
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by XaviDayo(m): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
E-Money this....eMoney that....
Abeg, na which work the guy dey do biko? Na clean question o devoid of beef before some slowpoke start talk shit

5 Likes

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by histemple: 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:

It Is "E-money". He didn't hide it.

1 Like

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by femi4: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:
He's into yahoo plus
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Comeandcollect: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
He works on Fiverr doing web design that's why he is called E-money grin

Vickyydera:

3 Likes

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Spiritmask: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
dreamwords:
With money all things are possible
all things are possible only with God and not money. i prefer to be very poor with God by my side, than to have all the wealth without God.

1 Like

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by lereinter(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Please e-money there is a boy in kaduna that needs monetary assistance.
The boy is seriously suffering from cancer.

Lalasticalala pls send my message to him

God bless

2 Likes

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by DonCortino: 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Money Talks, Bullshit Walks...

FTC AGAIN?

Lalasticala, Why Always Me?

Works....
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Dainikel(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:
Something is definitely amiss, I don't fink someone who has worked pretty hard for his money would just lavish it at every given opportunity...
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by braine(m): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Money Talks, Bullshit Walks[b] on a Motherfucking Tight Rope![/b]...

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by harsysky(m): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:

His source of money is E-money I.e Electronic Money.

1 Like

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by foremost55(m): 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Money change things grin
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
The tin remind me of nigerian film, when pete odochie to do rituals get money plenty, the next scene u go see am the spray money for every wedding,coronation,birthday.dirthday etc

4 Likes

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by splendid2: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:

R u more interested in making ur own money or knowing d source of another man's money? Wen did God hire u as a judge. I wonder why people waist their thought on another man's business

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? / Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.