Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money (74443 Views)

Eniola Badmus Sprays Money On Chioma, Davido’s Girlfriend, Dumps Sophia Momodu / Banky W Sprays Money At Gabriel Afolayan's Wedding (video!) / Saheed Balogun Sprays Money On Fathia At Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by idesylvester(m): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
Well, I'm not sayin it's bad to spray money that u worked for bt E-money pls if there's anyway sum1 can introduce u 2 Nairaland

Then u need to Epp this family,he need that money more than onazi n his wife

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Ranchhoddas: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:
Can someone encapsulate for me E-money source of money?
I have been wondering the same thing. Wetin the guy dey sell?
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by SeanDada1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
amtaken:
Boys a na-akuwasi ife.

Nwanne...... Just Negodu...... grin
E-Money di too much!!!!

2 Likes

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by assana: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
e_money my guy, my crush, I need him contact. someone help ooooo
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by skywalker001(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:
Don't u knw our brodas from Uganda (lost sheep of Israelites) are HARDWORKING (Ritualist)
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by DozieInc(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
MONEY TALKING.
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Seyefunmi231(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Who he epp. God go do my own soonest. Amen
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
zzz
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Rexnegro(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:
the E attached to his name E-money stands for electronic...for me I won't be if he's into G.... more like a mega G-guy with network of mega G-guys but using 5 stars music to cover up....my take tho I May Be wrong o
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by YOLO1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:

He sells a special brand of weed

1 Like

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Lilimax(f): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
These kind of stuffs does not move me shocked. Just like in the days of Ezego 1 of Ihiala aka Udu bunch embarassed where is he today? Whoever that knows this guy should tell him to extend his wealth in doing Charity cos it pays well in the long run. I wish him well inhis endeavours smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by unikazzy(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:

Ever wondering how Five Star music boss, E-Money got his wealth, well wonder no more as the millionaire brother to Kcee, has gone through a lot but just a contract changed his story till date.

The business man has disclosed that he never had anything and had struggled for a long time even when he had his traditional marriage, he had nothing but things turned around while he was on his way back with his wife from their traditional marriage.

He stated that it was on their way back he received a call that he has been awarded a contract worth 2 million dollars and that was the beginning of the change in his life.

In his words, “We were on our way to Lagos when I received a phone call informing me that I had been awarded a $2m contract and that is how our lives changed forever.”

Confessing to why he married his wife, Juliet, E-Money, disclosed that she happens to be the first woman he would call his girlfriend whom he fell in love with who was God-fearing and was not about material things.

“When we met, I was a young man who was struggling to make ends meet and she was equally very young. She was in her sophomore year at the university. Because she was my first girlfriend and the first woman I ever loved, I remained faithful to her.

I was looking for a God-fearing lady who wasn’t excessively concerned with material possessions and who I could plan a future with. Fortunately, I found those qualities in her.

Even though I lived in Ajegunle, with my brothers at that time, she visited me on several occasions. I remember that on one of those occasions, she fell into a gutter in a flooded street,” he told Punch.

http://www.nigeriadailynews.news/news/186159-five-star-music-boss-e-money-confesses-to-his-source-of-wealth.html
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Lilimax(f): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
^^^ Akuko n'egwu! embarassed
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by seangy4konji: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
Wait let me ask orunmila.
Vickyydera:
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by ArchiTommy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
Abeg wetin be the source if this guy money?
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by geesilver(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:
Bureau D changer
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by ArchiTommy(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lilimax:
^^^ Akuko n'egwu! embarassed
meaning?
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by geesilver(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
dpresido:
Well,

Congratulations to his hustle! !

He can do further by helping a few in needs like paying for WAEC, JAMB etc among other small assistance that will change some lives.

Aside: How did he make his money sef? Even Dangote never spray like this before ooo
His money his business......Ma to kpinkpin owo olowo
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by geesilver(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
Spiritmask:
all things are possible only with God and not money. i prefer to be very poor with God by my side, than to have all the wealth without God.
Hater spotted........his money his business.
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by geesilver(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Dainikel:

Something is definitely amiss, I don't fink someone who has worked pretty hard for his money would just lavish it at every given opportunity...
Why u people so concern abt d source, just pray for ur own blessing too.

1 Like

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by spencekat(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
E-Money,onye nna.People who bear Emeka have a lot of money.Some folks will be angry at the pictures.Let them continue to figure out how e-money got his money.
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by shadrach77: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
The e-money guy is not as rich as he wants people to believe. He is definitely not a billionaire. Millionaire, yea. Multi millionaire? Possibly. All he is doing is showing off to impress. Really wealthy pwoke won't do that. Dangote won't do this cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by geesilver(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
ArchiTommy:
meaning?
Just Negodu
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Caseless: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:
drug but covering up with record label and music business.

1 Like

Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by redcliff: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:

Use .eps at the end of your sentence and its done!
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by macaranta(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ballers

Visit my signature asap
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by endove(f): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:
oil well
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by just2okworld(f): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Odikwa serious

Can you watch the video please ehn samhay
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by fortunechy(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Baba GOD please anwser my call..................
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Lilimax(f): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
ArchiTommy:
meaning?
Meaning story for the gods embarassed
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by danwilliams4u(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
With money all things are possible
Re: E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money by Obowian: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vickyydera:
Nwa ichoro igwam ebe isi abi undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding / Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? / Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.