Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Yahaya Bello's 41st Birthday Party In Kogi (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello's 41st Birthday Party In Kogi (Photos) (29917 Views)

PDP Members Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Kogi (PHOTOS) / Governor Yahaya Bello's Branded Drugs Spotted In Kogi (Photos) / Dino Melaye Rolling On The Floor In A Church In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Yahaya Bello's 41st Birthday Party In Kogi (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
jesuspikinjp:
but what is wrong with Nigeria leaders ? you are owing your workers months salaries, people with kids without any other means of earning here you are celebrating birthday.

Omo Ale see, You are not making sense everywhere. Birthday suddenly became bad because you hate the man abi. now read below maybe small sense go enter your head.

Googleus:
To be fair...
The governor is owning 5 months then paid full 4 months salary last week... We all bear witness to that.. Let truth b told..
i was shocked to get 4 month salary too.
If u didn't get alert, then u not up to 2 years in active service.. Those who are employed based mostly on tribalism... Cos that's was wen tribalism was at its peak on kogi state..
Even the Kogi state University Assu chapter is requesting for the remaining one month salary b4 it's members resume wc I don't see feasible for now.,though they received 4 months last week...
Lets be constructive in our criticism
Re: Yahaya Bello's 41st Birthday Party In Kogi (Photos) by jesuspikinjp(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
Googleus:
To be fair...
The governor is owning 5 months then paid full 4 months salary last week... We all bear witness to that.. Let truth b told..
i was shocked to get 4 month salary too.

If u didn't get alert, then u not up to 2 years in active service.. Those who are employed based mostly on tribalism... Cos that's was wen tribalism was at its peak on kogi state..

Even the Kogi state University Assu chapter is requesting for the remaining one month salary b4 it's members resume wc I don't see feasible for now.,though they received 4 months last week...

Lets be constructive in our criticism

why owing your staff four good months salaries in the first place? i forgot Nigeria is a zoo. this kind of thing can only happen in a zoo. imaging owing workers for good four months, how did they survive before they finally got paid. some stupid fool still supporty this shabby practice of our so called leaders. Does the governor gets his salary after 4months ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike To COAS Attahiru: 'Your Predecessor, Buratai, Was Grossly Partisan’ / Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate / FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.