Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari (11192 Views)

Probe Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Govts Over N11trn Electricity Fund – Serap / Kano’s Votes Alone Were More Than What The Entire South-West Gave Buhari - Waku / Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by viclords: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2016
Sen waku shud gv acct n details hw is used his consituence allws b4 talkin about others
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by amtaken(f): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2016
Can Buhari even face OBJ's domestic staff let alone OBJ?

Baba will dig up all Buhari's dirty dossier once he senses that his administration is about being probed.

Buhari is a coward who's so scared of his fellow military men. He only flexes his 'muscles' (apologies to Peter Okoye, Flavour and Iyanya) whenever he sees 'bloody' civilians.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by SAEJO: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
He should also probe Murtala Mohammed's era cool cool

Nonsense from Waku who could not even dig a borehole in his constituency Zone B in Benue State
if you hear them you'll know them, no logic makes sense to them, foolish sycophants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2016
Since the so called fight against corruption is dong more HARM than GOOD to the common man, TO HELL WITH IT!....this change is diabolic!!
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by saintsylve(m): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2016
Equity and Transparency should be a guiding principle on fighting corruption....I can be backdated to 1990's.

I hope he stirs it well.
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:14am On Jun 19, 2016
SAEJO:
if you hear them you'll know them, no logic makes sense to them, foolish sycophants

Cool Man cool
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by greatness22(m): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2016
TooNoisy:
We haven't even probed Diezani we now want to prove Obasanjo. We don't need too many distractions please. Let's conclude the on going probes, get some money returned and some people in jail.

Let's start with the money we can recover quickly especially when the actors are still alive and can quickly return the money.
Ask yourself dis question, where was the previously recovered looted fund channelled into? Don't let them decieve you with the bullshiit called "probing"

The recovered money will be use to fund their campaign cum 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2016
the most corrupt regime since the history of democratic dispensation as far as i am concern no matter how we paint it...

Buhari should probe all..to prove we Nigerians wrong.

NOBODY is above the law.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by endove(f): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2016
I don't know why he is so afraid of that man.. Gosh

1 Like

Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
He should also probe Murtala Mohammed's era cool cool

Nonsense from Waku who could not even dig a borehole in his constituency Zone B in Benue State

If you probe 6 years from the 16 years of pdp's reign, that's leaves you with how many years of corruption left unchecked?

1 Like

Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2016
nortcentrallord:

If you probe 6 years from the 16 years of pdp's reign, that's leaves you with how many years of corruption left unchecked?

PMB has the right to do whatever he likes in 2019 we'll all decide who should probe him too when he gets there. simple cool
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by bluecircle470: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2016
He wish! Mtcheeww
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2016
amtaken:
Can Buhari even face OBJ's domestic staff let alone OBJ?

Baba will dig up all Buhari's dirty dossier once he senses that his administration is about being probed.

Buhari is a coward who's so scared of his fellow military men. He only flexes his 'muscles' (apologies to Peter Okoye, Flavour and Iyanya) whenever he sees 'bloody' civilians.

Low IQ soldiers are always that way. They flex muscles on civilians.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

PMB has the right to do whatever he likes in 2019 we'll all decide who should pro email him too when he gets there. simple cool

I thought "we are cutting corruption from its root" "cutting the branches of a tree won't kill it" they say.
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:45am On Jun 19, 2016
What is the points of probing past administrations if it does not impact our lives positively. I'm just sick and tired of this hullabaloo called anti-corruption fight by this administration! Things are not just working- no light, high inflation, high unemployment, bad roads everywhere,no food- it's just endless.

If this government is sensitive enough to Nigerians plight, they would concentrate more on welfare policies that will better our lives instead of these noisy probes that look more like vendetta.

The kind of 'war' Nigerians will wage against this administration towards the tail end of this term, if it fails to deliver on it's campaign promises,Buhari will advise his generation yet unborn never to vie for any political post in Nigeria again.
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2016
Its all pitiable how we youth shout and Rant on social media, probe dis person don't probe dat person. This is a wake up call 4 our youths dis old men can't give us d Nigeria of our dreams move around in the society no body is smiling again. If all able youth sud march down to Aso rock and demand solution or better still a vote of no confidence on all of dem, not saying looters shouldn't b tried but me am hungry and no light to power my device. Me am ready to storm Abj dnt knw about U??
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by ncdegreat: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2016
bubu should probe all the probable
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 19, 2016
I'm sure you also told Jonathan to probe Obasanjo who incidentally was his immediate predecessor.

*searching for that news article where he said so#
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by nickxtra(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2016
Waku 's tenure as top military officer should also be probed
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by semitunde: 9:54am On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:
This is what clear headed and sane Nigerians have been saying but mad zombies call them wailers. There should be systematic investigation of the entire PDP democratic reign since all we hear is 16 years of rot by the PDP and how Mr President is not expected to fix it all in one year.

Before anyone proposes a cure u need to understand the malady and trace its roots. Since they make it seem like Nigeria was El-dorado until 1999, it's only logical that u start from there to check things out while making sure other sectors are up and effectively running for development n benefit of the masses.

We no go die for only corruption fight because it's of no use if it does not manifest in improved standard of life for the common man.

But if corruption fight won't lead to improved standard of life why are you advocating for it to be spread to obasanjo era; especially when we are already neck deep in corruption cases from only Jonathan's government?
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by nkemjacob2(m): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2016
According to PMB gvt, GEJ adminstration is d only government we have ever had in nigeria dat is corrupt, Others are saint. Let us be deciving our self. If PMB is to probe OBJ tenure, atiku, el-rufia, tinubu and other are not exempted. RUBBISH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by amazingspiderma: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2016
LordVoldemort:
How many administration will he probe at once. It was the duty of Later Yar'adua to probe the obansanjo's administration. Give PMB a break

God bless Nigeria
God bless the South-south
God bless the North
God bless the south-east
God bless the south-west

Where is it written that current administrations should only probe the previous ones.
Nigerian love to deflect truth that will expose their own wrong doings.
PMB does not need any break,he asked for this job even after several failed attempts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by Toosure70: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2016
buhari on suicide mission be that?
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by LordVoldemort(m): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2016
amazingspiderma:

Where is it written that current administrations should only probe the previous ones.
Nigerian love to deflect truth that will expose their own wrong doings.
PMB does not need any break,he asked for this job even after several failed attempts.

It's not written anywhere but it is pure logic and let me remind u I never said anything shouldn't probe the administration, my arguement is let him finish with the fresh meat first before he re-open obasanjo's file
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 19, 2016
Pls who has Buhari's number?
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by amtaken(f): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2016
Yeah!
nortcentrallord:

Low IQ soldiers are always that way. They flex muscles on civilians.

1 Like

Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by musicwriter(m): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2016
''If you go to Brazil and Argentina you will now see cows roaming around the street and their cows are better''

That's correct!.

Anything that involves using critical thinking to solve a problem with science eludes Africans and their leaders. This's ultimately why we're poor.

One cattle farmer in the US with just 1 acre of land can supply cows to a local government (LGA) in Nigeria.

Over here the solution we always have is ''throw money'' at every problem. The blind minister of agriculture have already ''imported grass'' worth millions of dollars from overseas, when in fact, in this case, its a question of simply teaching the Fulani herdmen to ranch. When they understand ranching techniques themselves, they'll be thankful and may even wonder why they've been wandering about the forest all these years.

Until we develop to a level where we think science, we're going nowhere. Africa cannot develop without investment in grassroots science.
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by jeevyww(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Akinz0126:
Well for the past 2weeks now I haven't seen a flash neither can I be boastful of a minute electricity supply is this the change we voted for?When pdp was there its was not like this oooooo.

A bag of rice over here is 18k

Spaghetti is 220.
Even garri that use to be poor man's food has now been privatised.the rich now patronise cassava flakes while the poor no longer have the purchasing power to patronise.

Truth be told the fight against corruption is incomplete without summoning the likes of OBJ for questioning Baba iyabo also contributed to this untold hardship we facing now.

Goodmornin nairalanders and Hppy sunday to my Christian folks get up and let's go to church and do what we are good@ Baba God surpose hear this no retreat no surrender

(Spero spera)

Dont mind all the hypocrites..Its on record the Obansanjo administration spent 16 billion dollars on electricity..not to talk about the harliburtion scam and the illegalities that abound in the privatization of government companies..
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by brojoshua: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
Yes and good and right, after finishing with the past government
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by 123yes(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Waku made sense for the first time since I know him. Bihari over! Please do the right thing but investigating obj government. Visit: patricksluke..com
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
emerged01:
This man made a lot of sense. Buhari's silence on issue of herdmen doesn't speak well of him. I'm a big fan of Mr president but on this issue of herdmen,his silence is killing people which it's a minus to him.
He was not silent sad
He has and will continue to discuss the problems with you but no proffered solution (s)
For instance Mr President has told you where the herdsmen are from but any solution?
Re: Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari by orisa37: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
waku is looking for trouble and relevance. he has such a big mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun: Appeal Court To Hears Oyetola’s Appeal Against Adeleke, PDP On Wednesday / Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally / Judge Lambasts Dasuki’s Lawyer, Accuses Him Of Employing Delay Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.