Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest (6470 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by misspicy(f): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Your life is the offspring of your confessions, not just what you believe in God’s Word. So declare God’s Word concerning your job, health and finances today, and always.

Glory!! Glory!!!

Keep saying it!! Don't stop talking IT grin cheesy
Amen pastor / imam

I receive it grin
Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dainikel:

Lol, Sure bro...Mi.mzy & Ivy.y deserves everyone's vote...the duo were impressive.

Thank you so much
I am very grateful
Please put in a kind word for me to your friends too
TrendMimzy
wink cheesy

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Breadmaker: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
misspicy:

Not when you type like this @bolded
lols.

That was a typo
Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Dainikel(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
mimzy:

Thank you so much I am very grateful Please put in a kind word for me to your friends too TrendMimzy wink cheesy
Don't gat friends here, lol...but would try.
Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dainikel:

Don't gat friends here, lol...but would try.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Bros na God oo grin cheesy

Abeg nor forget to vote Mimzy tomorrow..

Please, Please, biko grin

HALLAMIMZY cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by misspicy(f): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Breadmaker:
lols.

That was a typo
And my messages and calls? undecided

BTW is this moniker inspired by me grin
Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by joshuamoses101(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
vizkiz:

president of all em pretty ladies wink
but,but em sinaj wnt be happy o embarassed
Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by vizkiz: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
joshuamoses101:
but,but em sinaj wnt be happy o embarassed

Who is sinaj? lipsrsealed
Is she related to Smellymouth? grin
Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by joshuamoses101(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
vizkiz:

Who is sinaj? lipsrsealed
Is she related to Smellymouth? grin

hehehehehehe yes sir
Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Breadmaker: 7:50am On Jun 21, 2016
misspicy:

And my messages and calls? undecided

BTW is this moniker inspired by me grin
Messages and calls kwa?

lolest, you think so?
Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Scent01: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2016
i looked at their pictures over and over again....Refiner and ivyy are the realest beauties but then, there are so many crooked paths to the crown. Can they go all the way?

The question can be fully answered by lanicky and mimzy's reaction to the game today. Dont be surprised they just might steal the crown away.

But hey, will you allow that to happen?

Only you can determine that...

VOTE REFINER TODAY
Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Scent01: 8:38am On Jun 21, 2016
mimzy:

HALLAMIMZY cheesy

Baddest Gyal...Wataguan grin
Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by vizkiz: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=Scent01 post=46773119] i looked at their pictures over and over again....Refiner and ivyy are the realest beauties but then, [size=30pt] there are so many crooked paths to the crown.[/size]Can they go all the way?

The question can be fully answered by lanicky and mimzy's reaction to the game today. Dont be surprised they just might steal the crown away.

But hey, will you allow that to happen?

Only you can determine that.

You just typed the obvious fact.
Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by Lavedaa: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
strictlynaija:

huh double or twin

Come and vote o cry
Re: Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest by elkonS: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2016
vizkiz:
Their reaction to criticism becomes
sup man...saw ur mail and follow back... u got our support..lets just know how its gonna go down..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Exposes Rival's Breasts During Fight In Public / Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics / What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.