Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Power Of Love: A True Life Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Power Of Love: A True Life Story (16312 Views)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Of Love: A True Life Story by AkMaxx(m): 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Prologue:

I lodged in to my new hostel in my school, and gradually fall in love with one of my lodge mate Stephanie.

Stephanie was an attractive female,who caught my fancy right from the very first day I packed into the new lodge (Hostel)..

She was my opposite door neighbour.

Unlike most girls, she kept to herself. She also had a roommate who helped in adding salt to her non socializing life..

As a sharp guy, I made my move towards her but to my surprises it was turned down by her room mate just because she wanted to initiate her into the school cocoons.

The more i tried to back off from advices received, the more I got myself deeply involved.

Will this turn my world apart?

My name is Henry, and am in between two world.

A TRUE LIFE STORY YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO MISS A DINE!

WHO IS IN THE FRONT SEAT READY FOR THIS POWERFUL STORY? DROP YOUR COMMENT AND RUN TO INVITE OTHERS

2 Likes

Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by DaViNcI16(m): 12:00am On Jun 19, 2016
am with u bro;go on

1 Like

Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by AkMaxx(m): 12:12am On Jun 19, 2016
You are The first to book the cinema film ticket.
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by Oche211(m): 12:34am On Jun 19, 2016
I'm here nw. Spread my mat. Na here i go do sunday service

1 Like

Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by AkMaxx(m): 12:38am On Jun 19, 2016
@Oche211: tell me you re joking.
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by Oche211(m): 12:55am On Jun 19, 2016
AkMaxx:
@Oche211: tell me you re joking.
i'm nt joking oo. In d morning, i'll go nd buy popcorn.
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by Shakyroh320(f): 4:45am On Jun 19, 2016
The prologue alone done catch my mind,u wlcm,plz dnt starve us wit updates o,d first lady in d houz

1 Like

Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by AkMaxx(m): 12:01am On Jun 20, 2016
Oya let's go. POWER OF LOVE: EPISODE ONE... enjoy this and call others too.

It was a stressful Friday in school.. I came back very weak and tired, with hunger pangs gnawing at the wall of my stomach..

I lazily fell on my bed, trying to gather up some strength before looking for what to eat.

Then nature took me by surprise..

Kpom! kpom.. I heard a slow and steady knock on my door, which weakly woke me up from sleep..

I opened my eyes and was stormed.. The whole room was dark. I searched for my phone, which I found wrapped up in my bed sheet..

I checked the time, it was 8.49pm at that moment, the same knock came again..

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ: http://www.ak-updates.com/2016/05/true-life-story-bring-back-our-uncle-episode-one.html

I sluggishly stood up from my big family sized winco foam, perfectly placed on one corner of my room..

I headed for the door with the help of light flashing out from the screen of my phone..

I cluelessly unbolted my door without demanding to know who was knocking..

There stood Stephanie, hands in her jean bum-short pocket, smiling at me..

Stephanie was an attractive female, who caught my fancy right from the very first day I packed into the new lodge (Hostel)..

She was my opposite door neighbour. Unlike most girls, she kept to herself. She also had a roommate who helped in adding salt to her non socializing life..

READ: During wedding, a Nigerian groom bursts into tears when he sees his bride. http://www.ak-updates.com/2016/06/during-wedding-a-nigerian-groom-bursts-into-tears-when-he-sees-his-bride-read.html

I was able to see her on my first day in the lodge because of water issue and everybody was forced to come down and fetch water from the General lodge tap…

Since then, I never set my eyes on her till this very night…

To be continued…

Subscribe to www.ak-updates.com

- See more at: http://www.ak-updates.com/2016/06/power-of-love-a-true-life-story-episode-1.html#sthash.RDreM4Y8.dpuf
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by Oche211(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
*Roll up mat, place it under my armpit nd walks out of thread* Op is only interest in bringing traffic to his blog. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by AkMaxx(m): 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
EPISODE 2 POWER OF LOVE

Stephanie was an attractive female, who caught my fancy right from the very first day I packed into the new lodge (Hostel)…

Good evening ” She greeted, flashing out a charming smile… Same to you dear” I stammered.

So sorry for the disturbance, it’s just that my roommate is not around and I found it hard to on my Generator..

Please,
can you be of a help to me..She pleaded..

No problem with that, I agreed without a second thought..

Then followed her quietly to her room..

Her room was brightened with the help of a rechargeable lantern which was kept on top of a blue plastic table standing on one corner of the room…

The room was perfectly arranged with a 22inches flat screen LG television neatly hanged on the wall and a DH6531T 5.1 LG DVD Home theater kept under the TV, with the four tall speakers well arranged beside it.

The painting marched very well with the colour of her curtain..

She took me to her kitchen where a small Tiger Generator, popularly known as “I pass my neighbour” is kept on a small wooden table, well designed for Gen.

I punched on the red plastic switch on the Gen, then drew the choke back to normal with the fuel tap properly opened..

I drew the Gen with a great force but was disappointed when the Gen didn’t show any sign of igniting..

I drew and drew still no improvement..

“I think the Gen is faulty, she threw in..

“Maybe, i hungrily replied.

Then I weakly made a move to my room” be right back,was all I could utter..

On getting to my room, i went straight to where I used to keep my gen tools..I picked up my plug spanner and headed back to her room..

I quickly loosed the gen plug, cleaned the head that was covered with black condemned oil with fuel, then dried with a dirty towel I saw hanging on one corner of the kitchen.

I inserted the plug back and tightened it with the spanner..

With the small strength left in me, i drew the gen again and thankfully it responded..

I shrugged in relief, looked at her and saw the happiness covered in her face..

She smiled and thanked me.

I weakly replied with a nod before heading to my room..

Pangs of hunger was busy gnawing at the walls of my tommy.. I checked my phone and the time was 10:18pm..

Was so confused on what to eat that very moment, because I was very weak and tired to think of cooking..

I was still busy with my thought when I heard a gentle knock on my door again…

To be continued…

- See more at: http://www.ak-updates.com/2016/06/power-of-love-a-true-life-story-episode-2.html#sthash.u2D0hCQv.dpuf
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by AkMaxx(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
POWER OF LOVE EPISODE 3

I slowly went to unlock my door..

Who? I queried

Please open, its me. I heard Stephanie respond…

I quickly unbolted my door…
She gave out an angelic smile, with the light of her rechargeable lantern flashing
on her face..

My mind almost blew off, on seeing her well arranged white teeth with a seducing red lips guiding it..

Her dark coloured skin marched perfectly well with the nature of her eyes and teeth, with a well pointed nose, standing elegantly at the middle of her Oval face..

What a beauty, i nearly said before she broke the silence.

I cooked yam and Egg sauce, mind joining me in my room…

Erm… Erm..I stammered.

Well I don’t need an answer from you because you will try to object it.. Just go in there, have your bath and come..
Am waiting in my room.. She voiced out before heading to her room..

I was overwhelmed with happiness but couldn’t figure out why I didn’t protest in joining her in her room..

Was it because of the hunger or because I wished to spend more time with her?

I think I am in love I jokingly said before heading to the bathroom..

I had a quick bath with the help of my phone light.. Dressed up on my night wear..

Kpom kpom, I slowly knocked on her door before hearing a Voice like Beyonce’s asking me to come in..

I walked in to her room, unknowing what to say before she ordered me to sit on her well arranged mattress..

Make your self comfortable she said before heading to her kitchen..

I focused my gaze on the Korean movie she was watching..
After some minutes, she came out with a plate of yam well garnished with egg sauce and a fork placed on one side of the plate..

She dropped it in my front with a satchet of water on another plate before heading to get hers..

Stephanie came out with her own food and sat beside me..
The food was tasty and with the help of hunger, i crushed it like a hungry lion..

After some minutes of eating, we dragged on who to keep the plates before she finally gave up..

I settled the plates on the sink in her kitchen, went back to the room well fed up..

I thanked her before settling down on her mattress, then returned my gaze back to the Korean movie..

After some minutes of silence, I heard Stephanie chip in an unexpected question..

To be continued..

- See more at: http://www.ak-updates.com/2016/06/power-of-love-a-true-life-story-episode-3.html#sthash.cZIgCZjH.dpuf
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by AkMaxx(m): 12:11am On Jun 24, 2016
EPISODE 4

Do you have a girl friend??

Girlfriend? no I don’t.. I answered surprisingly..

I thought as much,, you act cold and that’s because you haven’t been with a girl not related to you alone in the same room..

I was a bit embarrassed on hearing that but all she said was the truth…

Stephanie was the first female not

related to me I have been alone with in the same room..

***So what’s your name? she asked after seeing the uncomfortable look in my face..

Henry, i shamefully said.
Ok, I am stephanie..
That was how I got to know her name..

So which department are you? I finally forced myself to ask her a single question.

“I am in Biochemistry department, 100level

“Ok, i am In Electrical/Electronics Engineering department,
300level..

Wow! do you know Val?? she curiously asked.

“The 400level Val? I innocently asked. 
“Yeah, the 400level Val..

“Yes, I know him why do you ask?, i queried. 

Nothing dear, just that he is in the same department with you so I thought you would know him, she explained, lowering her face like someone that is hiding something…
(Val was a notorious cultist, popularly known in school because of his constant involvement with the school anti cult (mpiawazu)…)

I wondered why she could ask me of someone like that, but I had no courage to question her further..

The room was like a grave yard, only the sound coming from the movie was heard..

I had a lot to ask her about herself, but was too shy to ask..

After few minutes of silence, Stephanie then decided to ask me the questions I had in mind to ask..

Which state are you from and what’s your parents occupation?

I am from Anambra state.
My Dad is a retired Secondary school principal and my mum also retired as a primary school head mistress..

You are the last born right? She queried

Yeah, I am the last born in a family of three boys and two girls..

How did you know??

You behave like one.. she said with a charming smile..

What of you? I forced out another question. 
Well, I am the first and last daughter in a family of a boy and a girl, also the first issue..

From Anambra state too.. But base in Lagos state with my mum.

My dad died when I was still in secondary school.. so I have been living with the care of my mother, Who has been keeping the family moving with the small money she
earns in her super market business..

I was emotionally touched, but I never showed it to avoid opening an already healed wound..

After listening to her story, I became a little bit free with her.. We chatted and discussed about our
departments, the wicked and kind lecturers, cracked some jokes and
laughed to our satisfaction..

Thought of sleeping never came to our minds till her Gen forced us to bed..

The sound of the gen changed,

is like fuel has finish, she pointed out.

“I think so, let me check.

I went to the kitchen where the gen was kept, i opened the fuel tank, truly the fuel tank was empty..

I suggested she ON her rechargeable lantern before offing
the gen, which she hurriedly did..

I got to go now since the gen has off and thanks a lot for the food..

I really enjoyed it..

You are welcome, Good night, she said after I have unlocked
my door..

Good night, I ditched back before locking my door..

I fell on my bed, happy and satisfied..

I flashed back the memories of the few hours I spent together with her.. Didn’t know when I dozed off..

To be continued…

- See more at: http://www.ak-updates.com/2016/06/power-of-love-story-episode-4.html#sthash.SrXJcF9Y.dpuf
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by AkMaxx(m): 12:13am On Jun 24, 2016
POWER OF LOVE EPISODE5

I woke up very late in the morning.. Checked my phone, it was 10.45am.

I rushed to the bathroom, brushed my teeth. Then went to my wardrobe and pick the dirty cloths i wore to school during the week..

I packed them inside the bucket and went downstairs to wash…
On getting to the tap, I was overjoyed when I saw stephanie washing too..

“Good morning Steph, i greeted..

She raised her head up in a way of confirming where the greeting was coming from..

Oh! Henry, Good morning, How was your night..

“Was excellent and yours?
Was awesome, seems like you are just waking up, she asked lightening out a tantalizing smile.

Yeah!, Not too long ago..

Are you washing I preposterously asked..

No! am cooking, she jokingly replied in a mocking manner..

We ended up laughing…

I fetched water from the tap and went to sit on one of the blocks arranged by the lodge members for sitting down sake..

We didn’t talk much, just concentrated on our cloths because the sun was fast rising..

After some hours of washing, we went to our different rooms to complete the Saturday work. I washed my toilet and bathroom, swept my room and dusted the necessary things..

When I was done with my work, i checked the time and it was 1.48pm I then, had my bath…
I was preternaturally hungry..I concluded on cooking jollof rice, because that was the only food I knew how to cook..

Unfortunately for me or should I say fortunately for me, my groundnut oil was not with me, i borrowed it out to my lodge and departmental friend Emeka.

I hungrily unbolted my door to go and collect the groundnut oil…

That same moment, Steph was also opening her door..

Are you going out? she curiously asked..

Nope! I thought I heard a knock on my door, so I decided to check..

Okay!, have you eaten she asked not really expecting an answer from me..

I….I… I guess you haven’t she interrupted..
Join me in my room, i cooked spag (Spaghetti) she explained…

Ok, was all I could utter that moment..

I hurriedly locked my door to join her..

She dished out the spag, which we ate quietly..

After the food, nothing eventful happened..we just cracked jokes and played ludo game in her room..

When it was evening, we went together to buy fuel from a blackmarket in front of our lodge..I also bought four eggs which I used in preparing the noodles we ate that night..

We didn’t spend much time together because the next day was sunday… So around 10.00pm, she left my room to go and sleep…

Though I wasn’t a church type, I forced myself to also sleep in time in other to wake up in time to follow her to church.

To be continued…

- See more at: http://www.ak-updates.com/2016/06/power-of-love-true-life-story-episode-5.html#sthash.7mD0UbjF.dpuf
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by AkMaxx(m): 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
POWER OF LOVE Episode 6 True life story

I woke up as early as 6.00am.. I brushed and had my bath.. Then dressed on my white Turkey shirt, with a well penciled black Jean Trouser, accompanied with a black
designers Hermer shoe and a Givenchy watch and Gold necklace on my neck and wrist..

I was good to go when I heard Stephanie’s door being locked..

I quickly unlocked my door, what I saw almost robbed me my breath..

She was looking heavenly beautiful on a simple but elegant Red gown blazing out her nice fitted hip with a well curved back side.. Was looking extra tall on her high hill sandal
and Gold necklace, earrings and bracelet adorned her neck, ears and wrists respectively.. With a small make up which made her even more beautiful..

I felt like hugging her that moment but had no courage to..

You look so beautiful, i finally said

Thanks dear and you are not looking bad too, she replied, giving out a calm smile..

After few hours in church, we came back very hungry. We devoured the gala and fanta we bought on our way home without changing our cloths.. We also bought meat and other ingredients needed in cooking rice and stew..

After that, i went to my room to UnCloth..I wasted no time in doing that, though I gave her some time to dress up too before joining her in her room.

I helped out in the cooking, cut and grinned the onions and tomatoes..

We finished the cooking around 2pm. Then I
remembered I had a football match to watch by 4pm. I was a football fanatic then and the club I support (CHELSEA FC) was playing against a strong opponent (MANCHESTER
UNITED) and Is not a match I can dare to miss.

After we finished eating, I pleaded with her to accompany me to the viewing center, which she blatantly refused on my first try.

I plead and plead, even promised to buy her
heaven and earth if she follow me. She later succumbed to my plea.

When it was 3.45pm, we were about leaving for the match...

...then the worst happened..

To be continued.

Get previous missed episodes from www.ak-updates.com

Fb page :
www.facebook.com/akmaxx1
Fb group:
http:///FbGroup-Ak-updates
Fb group Add members url--*
http:///Fb-add-Ak-updates
Twitter :@Its_AkMaxx
Whatsapp: +2348139676611
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by AkMaxx(m): 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
Episode 7

...After we finished eating, I pleaded with her to accompany me to the viewing center, which she blatantly refused on my first try.

I plead and plead, even promised to buy her
heaven and earth if she follow me. She later succumbed to my plea.

When it was 3.45pm, we were about leaving for the match...

then the worst happened

...On getting to the stair, we barged in on Stephanie’s roommate.

“Oh! what a bad day, I slightly heard Stephanie murmur

Who on seeing us, squeezed her face and gave me an unpleasant look before rushing to hug Stephanie..

“Oh! sweetheart, i really missed you alot.

“I missed you too love.

I heard the two, whisper to each other..

Her roommate unloosed herself from her, before giving her a passionate kiss that I believed lasted for more than 10seconds..

I almost collapsed on seeing them perform such an ungodly act.

There were all kinds of thoughts running through mymind that moment..

“Its Stephanie a lesbian or is this kiss just a mere greeting. I was lost..

I failed to notice when they varnished, because I had a lot running in my mind..

When I got myself back, i found out that I was the only one left.

..I checked the time on my phone, it said 4.15pm..

With full speed, i dashed out from the lodge to the viewing center which was just a stone throw from the lodge..

I seriously can’t see myself missing that match.

When I got there, I felt a bit bad because the whole seats has been occupied and that means I will stand till the match ends..

Throughout my stay in the viewing center, i found it hard to concentrate on the ongoing match..

Memories of what transpired between Steph and her roommate kept flocking on my mind. My attention was called back in several occasion by shouts from desperate
fans.

This kept on happening till chelsea broke the
deadlock in the 78mins through a Frank Lampard strike .. That was the only moment I vividly remembered, especially the
commentators comments on the goal, which goes this way…

“Lampaaarrrdd!!!, Oh!! that is magnificent.. What a sensational goal.. Stamford Bridge rises to its feet to acclaim a moment of genius from the English Mid fielder.

Its Chelsea 1 Man united Nil.

It’s another fabulous Lampard goal .

I Jumped and jumped, celebrating with my fellow Chelsea fans, though I didn’t see the goal till when it was replayed because almost everybody jumped on their fits in
celebration of the goal..

90minutes played, Chelsea 1 Man united 0, i heard the commentator say.

I was overjoyed that the match was coming to an end and the score in our favour.

After 4 dramatical minutes additional time, the ref blew the final whistle.. Some man united fans were busy criticizing their coach and players while some happy Chelsea
fans were busy composing and releasing mocking songs for them.

I left the viewing center, still opposing the fact that Stephanie might be a lesbian because that was the last thing I never wish to believe..

My love for her have developed a lot and I can’t bear not to have her as my girl friend, though I don’t know if I would ever have the
courage to tell her that..

On getting to my lodge, i rushed to Emeka’s room to seek some advice because he is a professional in any thing concerning girls..

To be continued… Get previous missed episodes from www.ak-updates.com

Fb page :
www.facebook.com/akmaxx1
Fb group:
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by DiegoNakel(m): 12:12am On Aug 12, 2016
Nice story bro !!! But Does this make me First to comment @AkMaxx ??
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by gentlebeeholar(f): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lovely piece
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by elmogaji(m): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2016
bumpa 2 bumpa
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by Eazie351(m): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
The story has a potential to be interesting but the episodes are just too short and tz more like just staying up late and eat together.......nice one tho.
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by boriowoope: 7:15am On Aug 21, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]nice one bro. pls continue
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by boriowoope: 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
pls continue
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by tolusneh: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
pls continue am loving it pls
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by AkMaxx(m): 12:49am On Jun 10, 2017
Sorry guyz--- many things cooked up. Apology tender.

POWER OF LOVE Episode 8

...I left the viewing center, still opposing the fact that Stephanie might be a lesbian because that was the last thing I never wish to believe..

On getting to my lodge, i rushed to Emeka’s room to seek some advice because he is a professional in any thing concerning girls...

Kpom! kpom!, Who be that? I heard my friend Emeka asked with a heavy voice.

Emmy abeg open na Henry..

Emeka was also a football fanatic, an Arsenal fan though.

This one you dey show for my room after una match, e be like say una don win? he asked as he opened the door..

Before nko, you no know say we go win them. I boasted.

“Menh! man united dey Bleep up o!, i heard him volume in disappointment.

Dey there now, you better join the winning team, i said mockingly.

Na Chelsea be dey winning team? I rather join Akwa united than join those noise makers, he replied abusively.

I don hear, abeg no be this thing carry me come here, e get something wey happen, and the thing dey worry me since then, I ended the argument.

Wetin be that, you don dash girl belle? he jokingly asked.

Aboby no be that kind matter, I said with a serious face..

“Oya, yarn me, wetin happen? he asked, anxuiosly waiting to hear what I have to say..

I narrated everything that transpired between Steph and her roommate.

Emeka kept mute for more than 20 seconds, before coming up with an explanation, that I strongly believed the one that favoured my doubt.

According to wetin you narrated here, I think two things dey involve o!

Wetin be the two things wey dey involve, I curiously asked..

Is either the two na lesbians or they do am
purposely, maybe to scare you away, he concluded.

I immediately concurred with his second
thought, maybe to scare me away, because the manner in which her roommate looked at me the very moment she saw me with
Stephanie made me to believe that..

I thanked Emeka after our brief discussion, before heading back to my room..

Throughout that evening, i forced myself not to think of that incident again.

Shortly night came. I went to bed very early because of the early morning monday lectures..

Through out that week, nothing eventful happened. I didn’t set my eyes on Stephanie nor her roommate. I always discourage myself over knocking on their door to
avoid getting in contact with her roommate..

I prayed solemnly for her to travel again this coming weekend, which failed woefully..………..…………

That weekend passed, I didn’t get to see stephanie..…

New week began, still no sign of Stephanie nor hear the sound of their door open when I am around..

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday came and passed, still the same.

Finally, on friday evening, after I came back from lecture around 4.15pm. I immediately had my bath because of the excessive heat from the sun.

I then made up my mind to knock on Stephanie’s door.

kpom! kpom! I knocked, but didn’t get any reply. I knocked and knocked, still no reply.

I decided to go and explain the latest development with Emeka, to know what he has to say, but was disappointed when I knocked severally on his door and same thing happened.

Then I heard some lodge guys arguing football in front of the lodge, i went to join them because I was feeling very bad and
couldn’t bear to be alone in my room that moment.

I seriously regretted why i never sermon the courage to request for her number the few days we shared together.

We were in a heat of argument on which club is the best when a bike drove in.

To my greatest surprise and astonishment of everyone there.

I saw Stephanie jumping down from the same bike with Val. The same notorious Val she asked me about.

I was so devasted that moment..

To be continued...

Fb page :
www.facebook.com/akmaxx1
Fb group:
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by AkMaxx(m): 12:51am On Jun 10, 2017
Episode 9
...We were in a heat of argument on which club is the best when a bike drove in.

To my greatest surprise and astonishment of everyone there.

I saw Stephanie jumping down from the same bike with Val. The same notorious Val she asked me about.

I was so devasted that moment..

They settled the bike man and walked into the lodge.
All my gaze was focused on Stephanie who did as if she has never seen me before..
Val followed her from the back like a body guard and they flew upstairs..

Then my lodge guys started murmuring.. I heard one ask,

“Menh! why this fine babe dey follow this guy now?
She wan cast her self for this school?

“May be she don join now. I heard another guy chip in, before they burst out in laughter.

I was terrified and confuse that moment..
What on earth does this guy’s mean by “maybe she don join”?

Join what?

I wanted to ask before holding myself back
in other not to embarrass myself..

I left them that moment,because I have lost interest in the argument. I headed straight to my room.

On getting to my room, i overheard Val and Steph discussion..

Please Val don’t do this to me, just give me time to think about it, i overheard Stephanie plead.

No way this time, I don give you enough time already.
Na only two options you get now, its either you accept now or I do am by force. Val roared.

My heart flew on hearing that. Is Val trying to rape Steph? I questioned myself.
.l
I cluelessly rushed to her door and started knocking.

“who be that? Val queried with a murderous voice.

It’s me, I replied with almost all part of my body shaking..

Immediately the door was wide opened, with Val Standing at the middle, starring at me wickedly and Steph sitting edge of her reading table looking to know who was
knocking..

Who you be you and wetin carry you come here, Val questioned.

I…I…. Oh! Henry have you come for the assignment Stephanie interrupted, saving my life that moment and thankfully Val was not the type of student that attend lectures, if not he would have caught up with the lie..

I was my level course rep and I enter other level classes to call the lecturer we have that moment. So I believe he would have seen me in two or three occasions if he was a
serious student.

Assignment? Val asked looking lost.

Yah, we have assignment to write together, i replied after I got clue on what to say.

How come, Val curiously asked again still looking lost..

“we are in the same department and was giving assignment today to be submitted on monday.. Stephanie lied again.

“why he come dey here now? he no get lodge where he go do the assignment..

“The assignment is not to be done individually, every student was assigned with one person and he was the one assigned to me because his Reg. number comes after mine, Steph continued with her lies.

I was lost on seeing how fast she was in composing lies without thinking. This girl must be very smart and intelligent I concluded in my mind.

I see,but why e come be today he dey come for the assignment, Val curiously asked again like a police officer interrogating two thieves.. But truly we were more than two
thieves that moment..

I wanted to travel today, but because of the
assignment I had to postpone it till tomorrow. So, i have only today to do it, i helped Stephanie in the lies.

I see, he murmured and nodded in acceptance.

I will be back again and I no go listen to any excuse again he said to Steph before existing the room.

Yes, when I was about opening my door, i heard you pleading with him so I got scared with the thought of you being raped by him, i innocently replied.

She smiled on hearing that before coming forward to hug me.

To be continued

Fb page :
www.facebook.com/akmaxx1
Fb group:

1 Like

Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by Kamelot77(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2017
following
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by gabazin080(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
AkMaxx:
Prologue:

I lodged in to my new hostel in my school, and gradually fall in love with one of my lodge mate Stephanie.

Stephanie was an attractive female,who caught my fancy right from the very first day I packed into the new lodge (Hostel)..

Unlike most girls, she kept to herself. She also had a roommate who helped in adding salt to her non socializing life..

As a sharp guy, I made my move towards her but to my surprises it was turned down by her room mate just because she wanted to initiate her into the school cocoons.

The more i tried to back off from advices received, the more I got myself deeply involved.

WHO IS IN THE FRONT SEAT READY FOR THIS POWERFUL STORY? DROP YOUR COMMENT AND RUN TO INVITE OTHERS
over a year and we still on page one and story never end
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by Ichietome: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kwantinu naa
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by AkMaxx(m): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2017
POWER OF LOVE Episode 10 (A true life story)

Thank you for saving me today, i whispered to her ear.

“No I should be the one thanking you.
You saved me today, she interrupted before freeing herself from me.

So he wanted to rape you truly, i innocently asked

“No, not at all..

Why pleading with him then, are you owing him money?, I asked curiously.

“Far from that dear, It’s something I can’t discuss with you, so don’t stress yourself trying to hear anything from me.

And please don’t risk your life again trying to save me..I. might not help you out, if you repeat something like this again, she poured out, turning her back on me.

And please leave now before my roommate meets you here, she added.

Just then a knock came to her door.

Oh my God! Jenny is back, i heard her exclaim.

She rushed and unbolted the door. Her roommate walked in looking very upset on seeing me. I greeted her and rushed out of the room without allowing any of them to say anything.

I entered my room, with my heart beating very heavily.
Have I put Stephanie into trouble? why did she exclaim on hearing the knock of her roommate? i questioned myself.

I was terrified that moment. I lay on my bed and dozed off.

I woke up around 8.30pm, cooked noodles and ate. With my Gen on, i played some cool blues with my Home theater before I slept off again.

I woke up a bit late the next day. It was a very quiet saturday morning. I brushed my teeth, parked some dirty cloths and head to wash downstairs..

On opening my door, i saw a note attached to the outside knob of my door. I almost collapsed when I opened the note.

It read..
**********STAY AWAY FROM STEPHANIE OR I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE IN THIS SCHOOL. THIS WILL BE MY FIRST AND LAST WARNING. NEXT TIME, YOU WILL HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME****

I swallowed hard, rushed to the stair to check if i would see the person that dropped the letter.
unfortunately for me nobody was there. I went back to my room, sat on my bed. Thoughts of who attached the letter to
my door occupied every space in my brain.

Could it be Jenny (Steph’s roommate) or did Val later discover we played prank on him. I wondered.

The more I thought of it, the more confuse I became. I took my bucket and cloths downstairs to wash.

I washed sluggishly, hoping to see Steph, which never happened. I needed someone to talk to but unfortunately for me there was none.

Emeka, the only close friend I had in the
lodge traveled.
I couldn’t wait for monday to reach, so that I will pour out everything to him and wait for his own thought.

Sunday came and passed quietly and uneventful, i didn’t for once set my eyes on Steph nor her roommate.

Monday finally came.

To be continued..

Fb page :
www.facebook.com/akmaxx1
Fb group:
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by AkMaxx(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2017
Episode 11

I went to school very early in the morning because I had assignments to submit.

After the first and second lecture,there was few free minutes before the next lecture.

I went to where Emeka was chatting with one of our departmental girls with a lousy face, I demanded for his attention which he didn’t hesitate to give me by dismissing the girl he was chatting with.

Aboby this one you keep face like shit, wetin dey sup? Emeka questioned immediately the girl left.

Emmy I get matter wey dey sup for my head now.
I quickly narrated everything to him.

Emeka kept quiet for some minutes before releasing a deep breath.

Henry! Emeka called

Emmy, I answered focusing my gaze on him, waiting to hear what he had to say.

Do you truly love the girl. Emekaa queried.

With the way I feel whenever am with or not with her,i think i truly love her.

Are you willing to do anything for her sake, even if it warrant risking your life?? he threw in again.

I kept quiet for some minute starring at him.
With the way I feel inside for her, i think I am willing to do anything for her, even if it means to risk my life. i answered surprising Emmy with my answer.

Emeka stared at me for some minutes before turning to face the book on the desk we were sitting.

Why did you ask those questions??

According to all you narrated to me, i think the Stephanie of a girl need help.

Need help how, i innocently asked.

That’s what you need to find out.

That moment students started rushing into the class, i raised my head to find out the reason for that. Then I saw Mr Obi our Engineering Analysis lecturer walking in to
the class..

Mr, Obi spent almost three hours in the class but my attention was never for once in what he was teaching.
I kept thinking what Emeka meant by Steph needs help.

When the lecture was over I head back to my lodge without waiting for Emeka because that’s the time he pursue girls from other departments.

On getting to my room, i saw three different female shoes which I believe belong to three different girls scattered in front of Stephanie’s door.

When I was about to unlock my door I started hearing different female voices coming out from her room because her door was not perfectly locked.

The voices was not clear enough but was stormed with the little I heard.

To be continued..

1 Like

Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by AkMaxx(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Episode 12

Unknown female voice: Your touches has improved alot. I really enjoyed it.

Another unknown female voice: Yeah! I espied that too.

A voice like Jenny’s (Stephanie’s roommate): yeah! I think is time to inform V..

Please stop, am not ready yet. I overheard Stephanie interrupt.

The room went quiet again.

I tiptoed into my room after professionally unlocking my door to avoid them noticing I eavesdropped.

When sitting on my bed, i went on rehearsing all their conversation, here upon Emeka’s thought came to my mind again
(The Stephanie of a girl really need help).

I think Stephanie is being catechized into lesbianism and the way things are, they are trying to make her one of them which she is going against.

Guess I have figured out what Emeka meant by she needs help. But the only problem now is how to carry out the help.

I was so clueless on the next step to take. Should I confront her or let the sleeping dog lie? So many unhelpful thought was busy occupying every inch in my head. I was lost and the only way out was to sleep and rest my brain.
In a New York minute, i dozed off.

I woke up when the time was 07:25pm. Then had my bath, dressed and left for Emeka’s room.

Immediately he ushered me into his room, I didn’t waste time in paraphrasing everything to him.

Emeka displayed his usual gesture when I was done
(something I am already used to)
He bent his head, with his two palms supporting his Jaw and kept mute for some minutes.

Emeka is quite an intelligent and wise dude, who sometimes I wonder if his appearance is telling his true age due to his old man like character. if not that we did our school
registration together and I was privileged to see his birth certificate, i will doubt the information that such a flair is still at his early twenties.

Henry! he finally voiced out.

Yes bro! I answered, staring at him like a son waiting to hear his father’s last wish.

I don add, multiply, subtract and divide the things you narrated to me now and I think you are right with your guessing, they are trying to force her into what she is fighting against and you will only be of a help to her if you have a strong heart and ready to put your life at stake.

With the way things are now and involvement of Val, who everybody knows as a member of the BLACK KINGS and not
just a member, but also the point one (The leader) and they also have a female group popularly known as the BLACK QUEENS which I vividly believe that Stephanie’s
roommate belong and one of their aims is to protect and guarantee the safety of the black queens and use them to achieve
their own goals.

Either they use them to get hold of an
opponent or they use them to set up an opponent. And they are all bunch of lesbians. Before they accept a new member, they will first tutor you into the act and that’s what I believe they are doing to Steph now.

So for you to save her, you need to beat the Black kings.

How can I beat the black kings when I am neither a cultist nor an anticult (Mpiawaazu)? I instantaneously interrupted
him with my question.

You have to join one, I will introduce you to a very powerful secret group that can merge with the dominant power of the black kings.

Join what?? a cult?? I exclaimed, with every part of my body shaking.

To be continued..

.Get previous missed episodes from www.ak-updates.com

Fb page :
www.facebook.com/akmaxx1
Fb group:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by udosneh: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
AkMaxx:
Prologue:

AkMaxx:
Prologue:

AkMaxx:
Prologue:

(1) (2) (Reply)

My World - Jflash / My Flash/short Stories Collection / What's The English Word For "Shakara"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.