Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Power Of Love: A True Life Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Power Of Love: A True Life Story (16321 Views)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by udosneh: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
AkMaxx:
Prologue:

I lodged in to my new hostel in my school, and gradually fall in love with one of my lodge mate Stephanie.

Stephanie was an attractive female,who caught my fancy right from the very first day I packed into the new lodge (Hostel)..

She was my opposite door neighbour.

Unlike most girls, she kept to herself. She also had a roommate who helped in adding salt to her non socializing life..

As a sharp guy, I made my move towards her but to my surprises it was turned down by her room mate just because she wanted to initiate her into the school cocoons.

The more i tried to back off from advices received, the more I got myself deeply involved.

Will this turn my world apart?

My name is Henry, and am in between two world.

A TRUE LIFE STORY YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO MISS A DINE!

WHO IS IN THE FRONT SEAT READY FOR THIS POWERFUL STORY? DROP YOUR COMMENT AND RUN TO INVITE OTHERS
AkMaxx:
Prologue:

I lodged in to my new hostel in my school, and gradually fall in love with one of my lodge mate Stephanie.

Stephanie was an attractive female,who caught my fancy right from the very first day I packed into the new lodge (Hostel)..

Unlike most girls, she kept to herself. She also had a roommate who helped in adding salt to her non socializing life..

As a sharp guy, I made my move towards her but to my surprises it was turned down by her room mate just because she wanted to initiate her into the school cocoons.

The more i tried to back off from advices received, the more I got myself deeply involved.

WHO IS IN THE FRONT SEAT READY FOR THIS POWERFUL STORY? DROP YOUR COMMENT AND RUN TO INVITE OTHERS
AkMaxx:
Prologue:

1 Like

Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by udosneh: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
hmmm
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by TSO4U: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
nice write up guy, continue to rise in wisdom , doff up ma cap as you give more
Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by olabisi268: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
Continue pls

1 Like

Re: Power Of Love: A True Life Story by yuccie: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
awesome work, can't wait for updates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My World - Jflash / My Flash/short Stories Collection / The Whistle Blower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.