Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner (29238 Views)

Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2016
Yoruba juju
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by donchijoz(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2016
cool
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by canalily(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2016
Oyibo de fear death de do voodooundecided Naija we stronggrin the world de fear usangry
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by demo4ril97(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2016
Hum and I will believe this story when Naira turns #1 to $1
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by skywalker001(m): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2016
ThatVvnGurl:

Bros is not like that....
the euman ed they were selling cheap is now 6 undred thousand...

so also price of baby alligator as well as albino scorpion it haf also gone up.
How do u knw d current price ? Do u patronise dem ? U are under arrest miss...
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by neocortex: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2016
midolian:
How can u pay N1.4milllion for juju? How much be correct juju for india sef? Only an assassin would charge that much..This man wantz to use chinese brain for our police.

He should be arrested for attempted Murder and detained till chinese Yuan equals US Dollar.

I don't think so, even many Nigerians have fallen victim of fraudsters
who collects millions of Naira from them in the name of giving them super
power and the likes.
From the story, the money was paid in batch which is the modus operandi
of spiritualist who defrauds people through fear of the unknown.

The police must investigate properly before charging him for attempted murder
or they might lose the case if the chinese man hires a good lawyer.
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by mich24(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2016
You never chii chumchim
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by neocortex: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2016
iamfroshsylver:
Can u see now? [b]If it was a nigerian dt did diz kinda ac[/b]t....d whole world wil hear. Say thats d way africans/nigerians ar. We shld start seein beyond d colour of our skin. Judge by the content of character nd nt by colour of skin

Are you saying it is wrong for a chinese man to do juju for protection ?
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by Boss13: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2016
Now this is one very funny story. I think the Chinese man is not forthcoming with the truth, however, we will allow the police do their job.

On the other hand, I hope the juju the Chinese man procure is effective enough to stop beating in Nigerian prison, because the prisoners may not buy his story.

Good luck to him.
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2016
agarawu23:
grin

Chinko doing Africa juju? Lobatan shocked
The bullshit u cant try in their country.
He should face the law ASAP.
Dem don 419 Chin-Chon and Chon-Chin. ........lolz

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2016
podosci:
shocked shocked shocked How in the world do you know the price of a human head?
Dat is our line of business.... cool
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by cutekhalifa(m): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2016
Abeg check whether he have visa or if he live in Nigeria illegally....

Chinese people are crooks

Deportation loading
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by NosaHenry(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2016
Nigerians are our worst enemy. Why did the OP reporting this news in the version of the Chinese man. When he clearly hired assassins to kill his business partner.
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by agarawu23(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2016
omojoshy:
Dem don 419 Chin-Chon and Chon-Chin. ........lolz
i dey tell u grin
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by CAPSLOCKED: 11:15am On Jun 19, 2016
ThatVvnGurl:

Dat is our line of business.... cool

SURELY, YOU KNOW THE PRICE OF YOURS RIGHT? smiley
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by lollmaolol(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2016
Chinese man, come and take this Gbekude , it cost only 3.2million, pay on delivery option available
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by nonjebose(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2016
Chinko dey find made in Nigeria product
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by henrick2: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2016
project8:
bros u wicked oo.yuan equal dollar?? jus say life imprisonment cos i dnt c that hapenin
I think life imprisonment is harsh. Yuan equal dollar is beta option 4 him cuz all he need is 2 take APC to his country n d wil make yuan equal dollar as d made naira equal dollar
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by dabossman(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2016
ThatVvnGurl:

Lwkmd! As dollar don cost shey? Aunty, you get shop for Idumota where you dey sell am?
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by Tay16(f): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2016
Chinco using juju grin
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by GloriaNinja(f): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2016
I don't blame him, who knows what the Nigerian man did to him.
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by SkinnyDude(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
ThatVvnGurl:

guys take note. seun and myndd44
this girl is a ritualist
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
ThatVvnGurl:

Why? Because of the inflation?
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
If it is in china, they woun't waste time asking useless question just like that CP is doing. They would just organise Death by hanging sharpardly! Afterall, dey alwasy kill naija guys anyhow4their side.
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by SaffronSpice: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Never knew our white brothers also make use of apotropaic amuletssad.
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by DOMINIC101(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
The should show us his face so that we will knw is a Chinese man,,en fit aboki wey do d juju oo
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by DOMINIC101(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
The should show us his face so that we will knw is a Chinese man,,en fit b aboki wey do d juju oo
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by 2sexycom(m): 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
agarawu23:
grin

Chinko doing Africa juju? Lobatan shocked
The bullshit u cant try in their country.
He should face the law ASAP.
It's very likely. Remember they have idols they worship in their place as well?
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by konga82(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Chai chinko, u wan scam us 4 9ja again

Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING ON THIS THREAD CUZ I SIPPED FROM THE LORDS VODKA IN CHURCH TODAY! cheesy
dry!!
Re: Chinese Man: I Paid N1.4M For ‘juju’ To Avoid Being Killed By Nigerian Partner by collitexnaira(m): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Why dem dey recover the money, did he loot it from naija federal fund

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue / Yahoo Boys In More EFCC Trouble, Korea Offers Help In Cyber Intelligence / Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.