Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) (49651 Views)

Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next / Man Slaps A Dead Man In His Coffin (Video) / Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Edusouls(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
frustration everywhere, poverty grinding people like egusi, hardship, regret,haba which kind life...
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by 4nobody4every1: 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
sukkot:
bruv, somehow I dont think this is a poverty issue. I think this is a step-child issue. wink
In as much as l respect your opinion on this issue, the late wife asked for 100 Naira which is equivalent to 5 pure water @ 20 Naira each, Now tell me if the husband is a millionaire, he wont think twice to give her more than that, Havent you seen killings in Nigeria by police for lack of 20 or 50 naira bribe .... whether step child or not, poverty or lack of money is a factor to make a man angry, l dont condone what he did but if he was loaded financially, l dont think the wife will ask him for money, poverty is a curse, common, you are a prophet you should know better sad sad
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by doll912(f): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
lytech1:
That's why I hate woman.
They will frustrate you to undo..

They are never contempted..
No matter the good you did for years,the day you default...women will forget the past.

God will set you free young man

What is this one saying? You hate women? Really!
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Dmouthpiece: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
They should give dis man to 6 soldier 2 slap him 2 death
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Taryur3(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
That second slap will be so hot like oven.I cnt just understand what's going on in today's marriage.see what provocation has caused him now.Real devil at work.Only God can judge this.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by MistadeRegal(m): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sijo01:
End time slap

Superman slap.
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Originalsly: 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
Anger and high blood pressure is a deadly combo..... plus the shock of the slap....guess she never expected the second one. We need to stop attacking each other like common beasts period.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by sukkot: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
4nobody4every1:
In as much as l respect your opinion on this issue, the late wife asked for 100 Naira which is equivalent to 5 pure water @ 20 Naira each, Now tell me if the husband is a millionaire, he wont think twice to give her more than that, Havent you seen killings in Nigeria by police for lack of 20 or 50 naira bribe .... whether step child or not, poverty or lack of money is a factor to make a man angry, l dont condone what he did but if he was loaded financially, l dont think the wife will ask him for money, poverty is a curse, common, you are a prophet you should know better sad sad
brah, I am sure that nigga has 100 naira. he just dont want to give it to the step-son. maybe the step-son is troublesome or something wink
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
sukkot:
I guess we are all the same peoples. one nigeria. so why all the infighting na ? igbos dont like yoruba at all at all na tongue

but they marry each other every weekend in Lagos.
Yoruba guys and Igbo girls be like bread and butter.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by glossy6(f): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
fippycbk:

Diz not something like a jolking stulv oooo

Oh no. My dear, am only laughing at the goat teeth story as you can see from my quote and not the issue at hand.
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Taryur3(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Viole:

Can U Just Hear Yourself?
You quick to Judge and say whatever U wish.
He Probably Never Wanted to Give the Child the Money Cos He is not His Son?
Person wey Accomodate another Man Child and Agree to Marry the Woman Even Tho She get Pikin outside Marriage. Neighbours Even Confirm Say them Be Loverbirds and their Home was Peaceful...U come Here dey Talk Trash...
The Only U suppose talk For this Matter Be Say to Beat Woman no follow!
If truly you are a woman...I never expect this from you really.chop 5 dear...I tot all ladies here will be cursing the man but you actually wrote some sense here.dnt blame the guy above you though...he wrote what he has in mind which is not too bad either. It's painful that the wife died in this way.he is wrong to lay his hand on her first but as the woman retaliated....only few 10percent of matured men won't giv the second slap. He never knee this will end the woman life...up to you God to judge.I cnt judge.
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by fippycbk(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
glossy6:

Oh no. My dear, am only laughing at the goat teeth story as you can see from my quote and not the issue at hand.

All the same, it's still no joke as the "goat teeth" story might have actually happened grin
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by ubangh417: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
The bible say only the fool lies in his anger
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Taryur3(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Zoe99:
Just because he slapped his wife?Afterall,she slapped him also.This is just like any other kind of misunderstanding that occurs between husband and wife.Besides,it was not intentional.This is not enough for capital punishment or life imprisonment.
Can't believe some ladies here on nairaland still have some good sense of thinking.it will be painful though if it's someone's family member...it's quite unfortunate that she died.the man was provoked to released the second slap as she slapped him back...upto God to judge but I love your understanding, dear.
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
ikbnice:
Women may nag, frustrate you and be a pain in the ass atimes. They are not meant to be beaten. There are many ways of dealing with a woman that are even more effective than beating. Women are FRAGILE, fragile than they look.

Exactly bro, Infact you too get sense. I am a guy that has sworn dat I will never for once hit a woman in my life no matter how angry I might be. Females can really be so annoying and the best thin to jst do is ignore them in most cases. I've been with my gurl for 3years and 4mths now and I've never for once lifted my hand to hit her and I know a friend that used to hit his gurl on any slight issue way back in school durin my University days.. We do disagree too buh I jst ignore her and wen we both are calm, I start talkin to her again and we settle things.
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by 4nobody4every1: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
sukkot:
brah, I am sure that nigga has 100 naira. he just dont want to give it to the step-son. maybe the step-son is troublesome or something wink
l am still sad that 100 Naira can make man slap and kill the wife cool
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by sukkot: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l am still sad that 100 Naira can make man slap and kill the wife cool
well something must kill a man.

in her case it was slap. personally I think she is one of the lucky ones. I will rather get killed by slap than by trailer jamming and crushing my car, or by drowning or being burnt to death. I prefer to be slapped to death tongue
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by sukkot: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
Joavid:

but they marry each other every weekend in Lagos.
Yoruba guys and Igbo girls be like bread and butter.
true dat
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by 4nobody4every1: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
sukkot:
well something must kill a man.

in her case it was slap. personally I think she is one of the lucky ones. I will rather get killed by slap than by trailer jamming and crushing my car, or by drowning or being burnt to death. I prefer to be slapped to death tongue
Big bredren tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Ejos1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
talk2alabama:
Alrite, a deterrent to men out there... never hit ur wife! I believe the consequences are just plain..

A deterrent to woman out there.. Never provoke ur husband to anger... I believe d consequences are also plain
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by 44chux(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by 44chux(m): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Early morning Husband
woke up and ask his wife: "Would you like to join
me for jogging?"
Wife:
"Ohh. So you mean
to say I am fat?"
Hubby:
"No. Jogging is good
for health."
Wife:
"Oh.. that means I am sick."
Hubby:
"No no. If you don't
want to get up,
then it's OK."...
Wife:
"So now you think
I am lazy, ha?"
Hubby:
"Nooo. You are misunderstanding me.
I didn't mean...."
Wife:
"Aha! So I don't understand you
because I'm an illiterate, right?"
Hubby:
"Now look I didn't say that."
Wife:
"So am I lying? "
Hubby:
I beg you pls don't
stretch it in the morning"
Wife:
"Oh, now so I am a quarrelsome nag, abi?
HUBBY:
"Ok ok.. You go off to sleep. I am going jogging alone.. happy now?."
Wife:
"You always go alone everywhere and enjoy yourself."
Hubby:
"Pls, pls. I am feeling
giddy now "
Wife:
"See? You are so selfish. Always think of yourself alone. You never think of my health."
Grrrrrr...
Husband is sitting and thinking where he went wrong.

Dedicated to all married men...

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Taryur3(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
bigiyaro:
my tots exactly. Wen I was growing up, my mind was firmly made-up to stay away from singles mothers n divorced women wen considering a girl for marriage, so far i tink i made the right decision.
You are on point yaro...let them go and marry single father and dicorced man.
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
mrnuur:
So sad. See devil work

This na real devil work. Poor man. So sad. angry
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by 19naia(m): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
What is going on? Is Economy so bad that Bus would crush baby to death over N150 change? N150 no even reach $1 and now a woman slapped to death in vexation because of N100 N100 no even reach half of $1 anywhere in Nigeria by Monday morning.

People need to raise the value pegged to human life in Nigeria, or better go never reach Nigeria lailai shocked
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Ezionye(f): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
lebete3000:

Then they should start getting ready to pay their own bills and live in their own house...they can only come to mine when they need sex and can only come to hers when she needs sex.

But as long as i pay the bills, meen i call d shots.

Moral of ur story? Ull still call d shots even if som1 has to die? undecided
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Ezionye(f): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
lytech1:
That's why I hate woman.
They will frustrate you to undo..

They are never contempted..
No matter the good you did for years,the day you default...women will forget the past.

God will set you free young man

Eeyah. Sorry bro. U must have had it hard. See no. Of likes sef. Your mum must be proud
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Ezionye(f): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
kunlesufyan:
"I slapped her ,she slapped me back and I slapped her again and she fainted" iranu,he probably didn't want to give her the 100box cos the boy wasn't his son..but the woman no try...I think if you are a woman that has a child from an early marriage, try your best to carry the most responsibility of that child .while your husband does the most for the children u gave him..its just common sense,not every man will have the grace to overlook the fact that its another mans child...rip to the dead sha

I just read crap.
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by glossy6(f): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
fippycbk:

All the same, it's still no joke as the "goat teeth" story might have actually happened grin

You no go kill me with laughter grin grin grin
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by eyinjuege: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
achoudeh:
but she slap him back that make the man slap him the second one with annoyance, any way R.I.P

He shouldn't have been the aggressor in the first place by giving her the first slap. No true Christian behaves that way. Even Jesus asked you to turn the other cheek if you were slapped first.
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by eyinjuege: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
phenol33:
he will come out it is just a matter of time. u can lock him out and leave there childern parentless just because of the law

Their children will unfortunately go to their relatives or be put up in orphanages to be fostered by others. They may be lucky enough to be put with same family, but I doubt that very much.
The children will be split up, some will be lucky to live with wonderful families, and some may be unlucky to live with horrible families.
Its important we all learn to control our anger, and realise that violence is never the answer.
The same man might have been embroiled in a fight with a fellow man who may also die while fighting, he will still be charged to court for manslaughter and separated from his family. Time and memories that could have been formed with his family lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Viole(f): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
kunlesufyan:

Rubbish! I'm sure you tried so hard to not reason With the part where I said a woman who has a child from An early marriage should try her best to cater for most of the childs responsibility..ofcus he accomodated them ,does that mean he didn't have sentiments in mind ....u sha just wan attack me..yeye fowl

i for Keep dey talk... But a fellow Woman Just passed away in an unusual manner..
For Her sake...Make I calm down sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) / 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) / Pastor Harry Uyanwanne & Wife, Oluwakemi Remanded For Stealing Dead Woman's N63M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.