Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) (49696 Views)

Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next / Man Slaps A Dead Man In His Coffin (Video) / Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by AuroraB(f): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2016
alizma:
this is where I hate the Igbo people, apologies to the good ones. the woman's family will pretend not to hear anything for now, they will be boiling in their weaknesses and mapping out plans on how to strangle the man through various traditional demand not minding the fact that this could happen to anyone. while I condem hitting a woman, majority of men even men of God from both religions have done that at one time or another.
woe betide the man if he had not paid her bride price, if he likes let it be that he had been given them bag of rice and money every Christmas, he will now be made to marry her fully without leaving anything pertaining to marriage rite undone.
I pity the man,
Bruh, he won't witness the burial undecided. He's with the police and might come in handcuffs...Possibly ooooo lipsrsealed
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2016
over #100naira?...chai! this CHANGE is diabolic!
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Blurry: 10:27am On Jun 19, 2016
ikbnice:
Women may nag, frustrate you and be a pain in the ass atimes. They are not meant to be beaten. There are many ways of dealing with a woman that are even more effective than beating. Women are FRAGILE, fragile than they look.
how do one deal with such women that is more effective?
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by summerflame(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2016
Just the name I wanna see. KWENU, I hail thee
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Ballotelle(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2016
theEYe21:
The guy should be in prison for a long time or punished by death.
maybe God wd make such befall I and someone says D's , how wd u feel
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2016
dre11:

I wish men can be like my husband,you will nag in vain,he wont reply you,then when you are tired you will keep quiet

http://sunnewsonline.com/man-slaps-wife-to-death/

Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Jonwesley(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2016
catlova2:
He is definitely a BAD CHRISTIAN. How can u lay hands on your wife sad

May the dead rest in peace.

A bad christian indeed, need I talk more?

A man that just returned from the night vigil can't be used by the devil like this, except he is the devil himself in sheep clothing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by bamosagie(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2016
kunlesufyan:
"I slapped her ,she slapped me back and I slapped her again and she fainted" iranu,he probably didn't want to give her the 100box cos the boy wasn't his son..but the woman no try...I think if you are a woman that has a child from an early marriage, try your best to carry the most responsibility of that child .while your husband does the most for the children u gave him..its just common sense,not every man will have the grace to overlook the fact that its another mans child...rip to the dead sha

Please stop saying nonsense
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by ceejay80s(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2016
talk2alabama:
Alrite, a deterrent to men out there... never hit ur wife! I believe the consequences are just plain..

And another deterrent to men out there.... Never report urself to police
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by saintdennis(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2016
Pangea:
Poverty is a bastard

Imagine N100?
Common N100 killed this woman,
The slap was just the weapon!

Perfect summary.
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by tycoon3(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2016
slap of death.....season 1
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Einl(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2016
fortune1968:
na good talk.D truth.

But if a girl said what you same d about women about men, na still the same u to de call a demonic lesbianic bitc.h.
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by LastSurvivor: 10:53am On Jun 19, 2016
Pray God never give you a nagging wife..
I know what am telling you..
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2016
hmmmm...bad condition... grin grin

RIP
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by gustav25: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2016
Benblaq:
dats y its gud to av a deaf nd dumb as a wife___ur job is only to do d screwing, nd den pretend ur nt gettin her wen she ask for anytin__dahz wat der r meant for..women= sex slaves
okay ....no wonder your mum is a dumb fucker that has been stretched beyond repair in all her holes ....ode
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by oau147: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2016
So sad
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2016
Anger can destroy!

May she RIP!
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 19, 2016
holygoat:

So ure the good christian? Idiot!!

Im sure u beat ur wife, sisters and mother.

Tiny brain
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 19, 2016
achoudeh:
but she slap him back that make the man slap him the second one with annoyance, any way R.I.P

Na competition? Shey e don win now?

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by kunlesufyan(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2016
Viole:

Can U Just Hear Yourself?
You quick to Judge and say whatever U wish.
He Probably Never Wanted to Give the Child the Money Cos He is not His Son?
Person wey Accomodate another Man Child and Agree to Marry the Woman Even Tho She get Pikin outside Marriage. Neighbours Even Confirm Say them Be Loverbirds and their Home was Peaceful...U come Here dey Talk Trash...
The Only U suppose talk For this Matter Be Say to Beat Woman no follow!
Rubbish! I'm sure you tried so hard to not reason With the part where I said a woman who has a child from An early marriage should try her best to cater for most of the childs responsibility..ofcus he accomodated them ,does that mean he didn't have sentiments in mind ....u sha just wan attack me..yeye fowl
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2016
Benblaq:
goat catching fun wit a death case_hw i wish u wer d wife

U can only wish. Keep wishing. Its a free world.
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by theEYe21(f): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2016
It is! It's called murder, and murderers are punished by death or life in prison
Zoe99:
Just because he slapped his wife?Afterall,she slapped him also.This is just like any other kind of misunderstanding that occurs between husband and wife.Besides,it was not intentional.This is not enough for capital punishment or life imprisonment.
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by theEYe21(f): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2016
Extended family nko? Orphanage dey grin
phenol33:
he will come out it is just a matter of time. u can lock him out and leave there childern parentless just because of the law
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by theEYe21(f): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2016
grin grin grin where dem dey?
achoudeh:
will you take care of the kid's heartless man
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by ifypadua: 11:20am On Jun 19, 2016
Wats has happened is normal sometimes but its an unfortunate result to dis situation...... RIP Madam
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by BABANGBALI: 11:26am On Jun 19, 2016
I only came to check names for our members the name checkers association of Nigeria
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by slap1(m): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2016
This 'news' is about two weeks old, at least. The late Chikodi is from Ngor-Okpala.
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Mskrisx(f): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=lytech1 post=46708553]That's why I hate woman.
They will frustrate you to undo..

They are never contempted..
No matter the good you did for years,the day you default...women will forget the past.

God will set you free young man[/quote

No hơney,nobody i mean nốbody cần ánd would save him. He will go to jail ok? wink . Don't worry u can always visit him in kuje wink.

Bye.
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by donbenie(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2016
theEYe21:
The guy should be in prison for a long time or punished by death.
You don't get to be 'punished by death' for Manslaughter..it's a jail sentence offense not a Capital crime..
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2016
ikbnice:
Women may nag, frustrate you and be a pain in the ass atimes. They are not meant to be beaten. There are many ways of dealing with a woman that are even more effective than beating. Women are FRAGILE, fragile than they look.
Any woman who raises her hand against a man deserve to be beaten
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by stefan388: 11:44am On Jun 19, 2016
lytech1:
That's why I hate woman.
They will frustrate you to undo..

They are never contempted..
No matter the good you did for years,the day you default...women will forget the past.

God will set you free young man
Those are some of the reasons why am praying seriously for the Nigerian Senate to throw away the equility bill between man and women. If this bill is allowed to be passed into law, God forbid, am sure cases like this one will increase, because then both husband and wife will be equal. Come and see equal blows and every other things that will follow. Tufiakwa to that bill.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2016
sukkot:
so it would be better if she died because of 10,000 dollars ? the more money you die over the better ?

yes Na grin

at least that means her life is worth more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) / Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.