Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

APC, Buhari On Revenge Mission - Fatima Ardo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Buhari On Revenge Mission - Fatima Ardo (983 Views)

Obasanjo Will Kick If PDP Fields Atiku In 2019 — Ardo / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo / Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC, Buhari On Revenge Mission - Fatima Ardo by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:05am On Jun 19, 2016
Fatima Ardo, a judicial worker, maintains that by using the EFCC to go after some PDP chieftains like Musliu Obanikoro and the former Minister Femi Fani-Kayode in the way and manner they are doing so is not good.
“But, it only goes a long way to prove the insinuations that the All Progressive Congress (APC) government is on revenge mission to pay members of the opposition PDP because maybe somebody has told Buhari that it was the PDP that did not want him to rule Nigeria since he contested severally for the Presidency without success.”
According to Ardo, going by what is happening now, “even if the Federal Government has genuine case nobody will believe that, because the arrests, detention and other forms of harassment are one-sided. The fact that they are all members of the PDP shows element of bias on the part of the Federal Government’s instrument of fighting corruption.
“What was their offence, what did they do that no other Nigerian has done before now and has been swept under the carpets? These are the questions I expect Nigerians to be asking. I am not a politician, but what these politicians do cause us Nigerians serious setback and also make ridicule of us as a people before the western world and it is not the best for us as a country.”

Source:

http://independentnig.com/2016/06/19/358480/

1 Like

Re: APC, Buhari On Revenge Mission - Fatima Ardo by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:05am On Jun 19, 2016
And another one cool
Re: APC, Buhari On Revenge Mission - Fatima Ardo by Tonymexes: 7:07am On Jun 19, 2016
It's really obvious judging by what we have on ground currently

1 Like

Re: APC, Buhari On Revenge Mission - Fatima Ardo by lytech1(m): 7:09am On Jun 19, 2016
Bias or not bias!!!
Let the yam eater face the consequence...
#gbam#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, Buhari On Revenge Mission - Fatima Ardo by mrvitalis(m): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2016
As far as they are corrupt.. . It is non of my business.. ..
If APC jails all corrupt PDP members... PDP will be left with only clean members and I will vote for them and if they win... then they can clean APC too... That's good for Nigeria...

Buhari continue the witchhunt we dey ur back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Buhari On Revenge Mission - Fatima Ardo by Shortyy(f): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2016
and karma is doing its own revenge on him. it's ok. what goes around.....

1 Like

Re: APC, Buhari On Revenge Mission - Fatima Ardo by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2016
mrvitalis:
If APC jails all corrupt PDP members... PDP will be left with only clean members and I will vote for them and if they win... then they can clean APC too... That's good for Nigeria...

Very dangerous undemocratic precedent cool

1 Like

Re: APC, Buhari On Revenge Mission - Fatima Ardo by theEYe21(f): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2016
The revenger! grin
Re: APC, Buhari On Revenge Mission - Fatima Ardo by gare(f): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2016
mrvitalis:

You don't run a country like, this is not village meeting, you must be seen to be fair at all times irrespective of your party, tribe and religion.
Re: APC, Buhari On Revenge Mission - Fatima Ardo by mrvitalis(m): 8:05am On Jun 19, 2016
gare:

You don't run a country like, this is not village meeting, you must be seen to be fair at all times irrespective of your party, tribe and religion.
The rule of law is there... If u are corrupt and not my party member u go to jail. .. It's that simple and when the other party get power they do same... No innocent person is affected. .. So if u don't Want to be affected u stay clean
Re: APC, Buhari On Revenge Mission - Fatima Ardo by chukzyblingz(m): 8:12am On Jun 19, 2016
mrvitalis:

The rule of law is there... If u are corrupt and not my party member u go to jail. .. It's that simple and when the other party get power they do same... No innocent person is affected. .. So if u don't Want to be affected u stay clean
So brainless.
Re: APC, Buhari On Revenge Mission - Fatima Ardo by gare(f): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2016
mrvitalis:

You will agree with me that we still have a lot corrupt persons in the ruling party, they also should be investigated and tried, one thing a lot of us have failed to look at is the this country has ministers, Governors, Commissioners, LGA Chairmen, from all parties, and all of them are one way other involved in corrupt practices, but what we see is just a selected few being harassed, because I don't see how this doing the right thing.

This fight against corruption should involve everyone that has been in politics since 1999
Re: APC, Buhari On Revenge Mission - Fatima Ardo by mrvitalis(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2016
gare:

You will agree with me that we still have a lot corrupt persons in the ruling party, they also should be investigated and tried, one thing a lot of us have failed to look at is the this country has ministers, Governors, Commissioners, LGA Chairmen, from all parties, and all of them are one way other involved in corrupt practices, but what we see is just a selected few being harassed, because I don't see how this doing the right thing.

This fight against corruption should involve everyone that has been in politics since 1999

Lol presumed corrupt u mean?? Yes... and only the law court can brand them corrupt

1 Like

Re: APC, Buhari On Revenge Mission - Fatima Ardo by Abeymills(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2016
By d way where is Mr integrity Mr fantastically corrupt?lets d ewedu brain zombies ans me his revenge mission is also on all Nigerians wit his clueless useless economic policies nonsense
Re: APC, Buhari On Revenge Mission - Fatima Ardo by gare(f): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol presumed corrupt u mean?? Yes... and only the law court can brand them corrupt

Let the likes of Dasuki and co be released and face proper trial and all the courts the do there job. Since you say presumed or alleged to be corrupt, then the government should not hold them against court rulings or judgements
Re: APC, Buhari On Revenge Mission - Fatima Ardo by mrvitalis(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2016
gare:

Let the likes of Dasuki and co be released and face proper trial and all the courts the do there job. Since you say presumed or alleged to be corrupt, then the government should not hold them against court rulings or judgements
The above case is in court and his detention is backed by court order and I don't see a problem there
Re: APC, Buhari On Revenge Mission - Fatima Ardo by louqas: 9:04am On Jun 19, 2016
gare:

It only becomes wrong if those accused did not steal afterall not everybody in PDP is being accused of stealing.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Not Aisha Buhari, The President's Wife! / Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun Shocks Protesting Ministry Workers Read More At H / US Aisha Buhari Denies Jefferson Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.