Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) (12944 Views)

Make $50per Day With Adsense - See How To / Make Money Aside Google Adsense See Here / Linda Now Uses Adchoice, Does That Mean Its Better Than Adsense??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Autero: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pls. I beg! What is the best platform I can use to market audio contents. Was thinking YouTube channel. Any suggestions pls.
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by kingpado(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
how does one withdraw his/her money to a Nigerian account from this amazon affiliate?
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by skypeople(f): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen .
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
Autero:
Pls. I beg! What is the best platform I can use to market audio contents. Was thinking YouTube channel. Any suggestions pls.
Youtube monetization, itunes, Spotify.
Check out my channel btw cool
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by kayjegs: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nice one
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Emeka71(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Great tutorial . undecided
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Emmafe(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
sholey4love:

You said that you made $11 per day with how many post. Also how long does it take you to get approved by adsense.
Like 3months. A close friend of mine got approved, so i understood how to go about it.
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Atmmachine(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
webincomeplus:
I see many newbie bloggers getting worried over rejected Adsense applications. But they really don't know that making a decent income from Adsense alone requires massive (I mean, very massive) traffic, which usually takes years to build (or huge amounts of money for those who want quick results through paid promotion).

For example, here is a screenshot of the Adsense earnings of my top earning site (let me call it BLOG A), which I monetize with Adsense and selling ad slots directly to advertisers:

Bro
I wanna ask you something
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2016
Emmafe:
Like 3months. A close friend of mine got approved, so i understood how to go about it.

please what's the minimum withdrawal for AdSense through bank transfer
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by ichommy(m): 4:48am On Jun 23, 2016
Ritzy92:
Everyone wan be blogger, who go come be the bloggist?

cheesy grin
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by ichommy(m): 4:50am On Jun 23, 2016
akpobi:

100$, They pay every 21st of every month.
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2016
ichommy:

what of cheque
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Emmafe(m): 10:16am On Jun 23, 2016
akpobi:

I don't get your question. "Withdrawal for AdSense" wotz dat?
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by rekeson: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2016
Is it even remotely possible to rank an amazon niche site in 2016, cos the last I heard was that even Google is now seriously working against such sites ?
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2016
Emmafe:
I don't get your question. "Withdrawal for AdSense" wotz dat?

the minimum amount you can withdraw

is it $100
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Emmafe(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
akpobi:

the minimum amount you can withdraw
is it $100
U mean Adsense threshold?
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Emmafe:
U mean Adsense threshold?
yes
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
ichommy:

thank you
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Emmafe(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
akpobi:

yes
Oii. Tz $100
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by haryomikun(m): 1:29am On Jun 24, 2016
Emmafe:
I no fit laugh i swear. You use 45,000 page views to make $11. I make $11 with just 1,000 - 1,500 page views (No Black Hat). If i can get 45,000 page view, i'm 100% sure i will make $600.
Can you show me the way sir?Am struggling with low CPC boss. The high earnings with low pageviews seems like magic to me
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by webincomeplus(m): 6:11am On Jun 24, 2016
Franciscototee:

Hello, i want to know if ones account has to be approved by google adsence before using the Amazon affiliate niche

Amazon affiliate has nothing to do with Adsense. But using both on the same blog can be counterproductive.
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by webincomeplus(m): 6:14am On Jun 24, 2016
ibuzzngr:
Thanks for the info Webincome, can amazon niche site work with our blog? Although we are currently using AdSense to monetize our blog and we receive between 3000 to 5000 per day, we would love to know if amazon can work for us....we our blog focus mainly on Entertainment, News and Lifestyle.

Thanks
Amazon affiliate doesn't really work with entertainment blogs, especially those targeted at Nigerians. They work best for product review sites targeted at buyers in developed countries (USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc).

1 Like

Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by webincomeplus(m): 6:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Emmafe:
I no fit laugh i swear. You use 45,000 page views to make $11. I make $11 with just 1,000 - 1,500 page views (No Black Hat). If i can get 45,000 page view, i'm 100% sure i will make $600.
I wonder how people are quick to laugh at things they obviously don't understand. If you don't have comprehension issues, you should have seen "today so far" over the part where $11.25 dollars was written in the screenshot. I uploaded the screenshot around 9am that day, and that $11.25 was my earnings from 12.00am and 9.00am that day. Just so you know, I went on to earn over $40 that day.

Did you see the figures for "last 28 days" and "current balance" in the earnings? If I was earning just $11 per day as you thought, how would that amount to over $800 per month? How would the "last 7 days" earnings amount to $259.44 with just $11 per day?

And really, if $600 is all you can get with 45k page views as you said, then that's a real sorry case. With my own 45k page views per day, I earn between $800 to $1100 per month.

3 Likes

Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by webincomeplus(m): 6:19am On Jun 24, 2016
boi21:
God bless whoever who wrote this article. You hardly find Bloggers who will explain shii to you. Evwrything he wrote is right. That's it. Beem there
God bless you, too.
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by webincomeplus(m): 6:26am On Jun 24, 2016
kingpado:
how does one withdraw his/her money to a Nigerian account from this amazon affiliate?
Your first step is to get a Payoneer card (apply at Payoneer.com and follow these steps).

Once you receive the card, activate it. You'll be sent your US virtual bank account settings (if you're not sent, apply for it).

You'll then submit the US bank account details to Amazon. So, each time you're paid to that account, the funds automatically reflect on your card, and you can withdraw the Naira equivalent at the ATM.
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Emmafe(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2016
webincomeplus:

I wonder how people are quick to laugh at things they obviously don't understand. If you don't have comprehension issues, you should have seen "today so far" over the part where $11.25 dollars was written in the screenshot. I uploaded the screenshot around 9am that day, and that $11.25 was my earnings from 12.00am and 9.00am that day. Just so you know, I went on to earn over $40 that day.

Did you see the figures for "last 28 days" and "current balance" in the earnings? If I was earning just $11 per day as you thought, how would that amount to over $800 per month? How would the "last 7 days" earnings amount to $259.44 with just $11 per day?

And really, if $600 is all you can get with 45k page views as you said, then that's a real sorry case. With my own 45k page views per day, I earn between $800 to $1100 per month.
$600/per day not month. Well was only trying to give an helping hand, because i know 45k page views a day isn't easy. But it's like you've taken it personal. Very sorry. Thanks.
Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by maryannadaga: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
This is a managerial course that does not involve programming techniques but carefully treats the process of setting up and managing a software development company. It teaches basic understanding of softwares and its development process, how to invent software solutions, managing programmers, software marketing techniques, software business development, risk taking, partnering with international software companies, outsourcing and human capital development.
Its target audience are entrepreneurs and business development managers.
for more information Click visit this http://www.itgeeksacademy.com

Re: There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) by Chillinmasoul(m): 1:22am On Jun 25, 2016
The question is how many Nigerians still but Amazon product?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get 5000 Facebook Friends And Page Likes Using Email Invitation Method / Twitter’s Edit Button Is Rolling Out In The US For Paying Subscribers / Reliable, Secure, Fast, And Affordable Web Hosting With Beta Host Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.