Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Linda Now Uses Adchoice, Does That Mean Its Better Than Adsense??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Linda Now Uses Adchoice, Does That Mean Its Better Than Adsense??? (1046 Views)

Bloggers Earn More Money With Viglink Than Adsense? / Its Back, Its Better And Its Live, Empower Yourself / There's More To Blog Monetization Than Adsense (see Proofs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Now Uses Adchoice, Does That Mean Its Better Than Adsense??? by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
I visited her blog that's crowded with ads and irrelevant background images (awful).
I noticed she now uses adchoice , I suspecting maybe AdSense ban her or she left AdSense for it!!
Who knows what happened??
And is adchoice better??(I might join her)..
Re: Linda Now Uses Adchoice, Does That Mean Its Better Than Adsense??? by Presh900(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
seems like adchoice pays more
Re: Linda Now Uses Adchoice, Does That Mean Its Better Than Adsense??? by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
Presh900:
seems like adchoice pays more
Amah try 'em then
Re: Linda Now Uses Adchoice, Does That Mean Its Better Than Adsense??? by hayPizzle(m): 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
I visited her blog that's crowded with ads and irrelevant background images (awful).
I noticed she now uses adchoice , I suspecting maybe AdSense ban her or she left AdSense for it!!
i hate that blog mehn....too many background images and ads.... and i dey wonder how she keeps qetting the traffic sef...poorly designed blog..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Now Uses Adchoice, Does That Mean Its Better Than Adsense??? by hayPizzle(m): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Re: Linda Now Uses Adchoice, Does That Mean Its Better Than Adsense??? by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:16am On Oct 10, 2016
hayPizzle:
i hate that blog mehn....too many background images and ads.... and i dey wonder how she keeps qetting the traffic sef...poorly designed blog..
She too like osho!
Pay designer and get a custom theme....
Tool poor

1 Like

Re: Linda Now Uses Adchoice, Does That Mean Its Better Than Adsense??? by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2016
KvnqPrezo Adchoice isn't an advertising company like Adsense. They are not the same and Linda didn't change or stop using Adsense. Adchoice is a regulatory body, kind of, for how ads are served and displayed to visitors of websites displaying ads from advertising companies who opted in for the Adchoice program. Google 'Adchoice' to read more. I don't know how exactly to explain this.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Now Uses Adchoice, Does That Mean Its Better Than Adsense??? by directonpc(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2016
Northmall:
KvnqPrezo Adchoice isn't an advertising company like Adsense. They are not the same and Linda didn't change or stop using Adsense. Adchoice is a regulatory body, kind of, for how ads are served and displayed to visitors of websites displaying ads from advertising companies who opted in for the Adchoice program. Google 'Adchoice' to read more. I don't know how exactly to explain this.
First person with matured brain here. (y)

2 Likes

Re: Linda Now Uses Adchoice, Does That Mean Its Better Than Adsense??? by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2016
Northmall:
Not need to google. I understand it!
Re: Linda Now Uses Adchoice, Does That Mean Its Better Than Adsense??? by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2016
directonpc:

First person with matured brain here. (y)
And you didn't say anything since!!!
Re: Linda Now Uses Adchoice, Does That Mean Its Better Than Adsense??? by directonpc(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

And you didn't say anything since!!!
Lol. The guy said it na, this is my first time on this thread. Glad he educated people that didn't know what Adchoice is all about.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Now Uses Adchoice, Does That Mean Its Better Than Adsense??? by donsheddy1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
Adchoice na AdSense o. Adchoice some name that google gave their engine that crawls your browser cookies that displays relevant ads related to what you previously searched for in your browser. Example you searched for social network without having Facebook in mind but when u visit a website with AdSense ad banner, it will display either Facebook ad or any other social network ads
Re: Linda Now Uses Adchoice, Does That Mean Its Better Than Adsense??? by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
directonpc:

Lol. The guy said it na, this is my first time on this thread. Glad he educated people that didn't know what Adchoice is all about.
LOL cool

(1) (Reply)

Contributors Needed On A New Blog. Come In! / Recommendations Needed / Please Help: How Can I Accept Online Payments Before Sending Goods To Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.