Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,654 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) (12974 Views)

President Robert Mugabe To PMB About His Ear Infection / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Photos: Buhari Being Treated For His Ear Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2016
Dullard Bubu is back with his new Ear Surgery constructed by Uk Doctors cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2016
this is not sensible at all

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2016
What!!! For your president, that's not good at all.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
so he is still alive. mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by youngdanee(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
GloriaNinja:
honey! do u want him dead?
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
What!!! For your president, that's not good at all.
Sharap there, Dullard is the President of Tribalism

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by Ejanla07: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
chaiii
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by papaejima1: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
Wow.
Nice acoustic equipment!
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
youngdanee:
honey! do u want him dead?
I don't wish him death, but I want him out of the throne as the president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by ruggedboy01: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Nigeria is full of comedians grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
GloriaNinja:
if DSS now come to you house,throw you behind hilux and lock you in underground cell you would say Govt. wicked but you cant watch your utterance..nawa ooo make i close mouth before i implicate me

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by youngdanee(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
GloriaNinja:
ain't u among those that voted for him?
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Justdulla:

if DSS now come to you house,throw you behind hilux and lock you in underground cell you would say Govt. wicked but you cant watch your utterance..nawa ooo make i close mouth before i implicate me
well... I didn't say he should die, you should mind your business and what you utter as well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
youngdanee:
ain't u among those that voted for him?
I didn't vote for the dullard. you probably did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by youngdanee(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I dey craze to vote a man with out cartificat?

hope u went to church today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by youngsahito(m): 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
GloriaNinja:
for you yo take over abi...bad belle

1 Like

Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by EniHolar(f): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
Seriously... the thing fit am

1 Like

Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by OgaTheTop2: 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
bamidelee:
this is not sensible at all
What do you expect of sons and basterds of hades?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by belente(m): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
Confirm dullardinh.o
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by Olayinkaboss(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
GloriaNinja:
lyk d advise dat young man gave to u earlier , mind ur utterance n oda Nairalanders take note 2. d more u luk d less u see. I wnt say more dan dat.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by Abutraco: 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
hahahahaha buhari is a dead man
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by lereinter(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
By their comments and tread you shall know them
The most useless people in the whole world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by kayslimshady(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lol. Serves him right.
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by Horus(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z2MQBX5i6k

[size=14pt]Interview of President Buhari over his 10 days sick leave[/size]

1 Like

Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by PhockPhockMan: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z2MQBX5i6k

[size=14pt]Interview of President Buhari over his 10 days sick leave[/size]

Hilarious
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by fotadmowmend(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
wickedness wickednessness
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by AhmadMind: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nigeria....No Dull moment!

But Dull Leaders!
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by dreamwords: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
grin

Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by Mavrick2012: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
youngdanee:
I dey craze to vote a man with out cartificat?

hope u went to church today?
baaad boi,we are talkin buhari's return u are asking if she went 2 church

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Chibok Girls Shouldn’t Be A Yardstick For Judging Us / US Blocks $550m Sani Abacha Loot / Garba Shehu: Buhari's 600 Road Projects Is A Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.