Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) (12971 Views)

President Robert Mugabe To PMB About His Ear Infection / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Photos: Buhari Being Treated For His Ear Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by youngdanee(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mavrick2012:
baaad boi,we are talkin buhari's return u are asking if she went 2 church
who him reture won epp? make him dey their jare.

don't forget to vote refiner for miss NL tomorrow cheerswink
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by Toosure70: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
ear transplant?
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by Supersam2416(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Happy to hear that my president is back to the country.
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dulard Bubu has an Elephant ear transplant cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by sigiyaya(m): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Olayinkaboss:
lyk d advise dat young man gave to u earlier , mind ur utterance n oda Nairalanders take note 2. d more u luk d less u see. I wnt say more dan dat.
u be correct zombie and buhari is a dullard!! Do your worst!!nonsense...
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by Olayinkaboss(m): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
sigiyaya:
u be correct zombie and buhari is a dullard!! Do your worst!!nonsense...
U dnt fyt who u dnt knw. lyk I said b4, d more most of u Nairalanders luk, d less u see.
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by AntiWailer: 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Dullard Bubu is back with his new Ear Surgery constructed by Uk Doctors cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Nigeria's history would be written with Buhari the President and Commander In Chief Of Armed forces twice.

Stop wasting your life and get something doing.
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 2:13am On Jun 21, 2016
youngdanee:
I dey craze to vote a man with out cartificat?

hope u went to church today?
without certificate indeed. is today Sunday? today is Monday.
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 2:17am On Jun 21, 2016
Olayinkaboss:
lyk d advise dat young man gave to u earlier , mind ur utterance n oda Nairalanders take note 2. d more u luk d less u see. I wnt say more dan dat.
mind your Business like I said earlier.
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by GreatYinkus(m): 2:54am On Jun 21, 2016
The guy who did the Photoshop of this picture is not a professional, I can see his mistakes. He can do better next time.

Beside, there is this trend of calling the president a dullard, seriously its unfair, if he his your father I'm sure you wouldn't be happy seeing people call him names. He is not my relative but I just think it does not make sense.
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin ;Die Die Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by spawnx: 11:26am On Jan 30, 2017
ODE
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by nabiz(m): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2017
GreatYinkus:
The guy who did the Photoshop of this picture is not a professional, I can see his mistakes. He can do better next time.

Beside, there is this trend of calling the president a dullard, seriously its unfair, if he his your father I'm sure you wouldn't be happy seeing people call him names. He is not my relative but I just think it does not make sense.
truly unfair. I think we should learn to respect our elders. Though APC did worse than ths against gej during campaign, but let's not pay evil with evilThe evil that men do torments them
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2017
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. ..op u gat zero chill. .rotfl
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
Shame on you op.this is not funny
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nigerians waiting for the return of they Fulani President grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by lilytender: 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Dullard Bubu is back with his new Ear Surgery constructed by Uk Doctors cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Your brother the ineffectual buffoon and his gang of thieves looted the treasury. Only Jesus can reverse the rape and loot of the economy in a day.
Re: Breaking News President Buhari Is Back In Nigeria With His Ear Surgery (photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
lilytender:

Your brother the ineffectual buffoon and his gang of thieves looted the treasury. Only Jesus can reverse the rape and loot of the economy in a day.
Op Epain u, Go hang ur uselesss self Ewuuuu tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Looted Assets Are Difficult To Recover – EFCC / Attack On Oshiomhole: APC Has Disintegrated, Says PDP / Ekiti Government Sues IGP Over Dismissed Pregnant Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.