Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS (13097 Views)

Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) / Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour / Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by eph12(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
oduastates:
If all of you self tax yourselves and gather together all the money you hand over to pastors on Sunday and Imams on Friday , you will build that road within 2 month .
If necessary, ask for permission from the government to toll the road.

#did you pay 20% of all your income above N10,000 on taxes?
If not ,
There are more important roads needing attention.
So you don't believe people there pay tax? Bros you slow o. Chai
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by shogz89: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
eph12:

So you don't believe people there pay tax? Bros you slow o. Chai
you just have to ignore some comments
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by Shittaakeem(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
nairalandbuzz:
This road is better na...

Come to Olojojo @ Iyana Oworo and see for urself.
bro I stay at olojojo the worst part is that one slowpoke decided to dump clay on one if the port holes at the right side of the road which made it worse
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by Teedol: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Make your points known through your council leaders am sure our able Gov. Ambode would do something, don't blame him yet, he has just spent 1yr so far and he isn't a miracle worker.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Shittaakeem:

bro I stay at olojojo the worst part is that one slowpoke decided to dump clay on one if the port holes at the right side of the road which made it worse

Cos of that slowpoke, I now have to leave home one hour early and I am sure I will also get home one hour late... I saw it this morning and I nearly cried!
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by Dbisector(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Small one, come to ABULE IROKO, you go fear fear
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by adekson3shizo(m): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
shogz89:
Ok, so i saw this thread about a guy thanking Ambode on Frontb page after repairing the bad road he earlier complained about. https://www.nairaland.com/3174739/man-thanks-ambode-repairing-bad .

So I thought probably it's because we've not made our plight known in eyita Ikorodu that's why our road haven't been considered for construction despite its deplorable state.

The dust that comes from this road during dry season is more than the one in Mars and during raining season the pictures says it all.

Am not criticising the government but they should please do something really quick about this road.

Mod help out please.
Op... The main road that is from garage to odogunyan has not been fixed talk less of eyita road. Any way Ambode i bliv ur govt gannnn.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by shogz89: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
adekson3shizo:

Op... The main road that is from garage to odogunyan has not been fixed talk less of eyita road. Any way Ambode i bliv ur govt gannnn.
Bro am talking about the road that concerns me o, igbogbo Road is not as big as odogunyan and it is in perfect condition, there is one road opposite lucky fibre and its not even as big as the road I posted not to talk of odogunyan and it has just been fixed with Street light. so I won't take your reason as an excuse to endure suffering.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by amanikondo: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Same as Lekki

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lamido, Police Differ Over PDP Zonal Rally In Jigawa-Photos / Buhari Assured Of 2million Votes From Borno. / 2023: INEC Announces Closure Of All Party Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.