Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

To All The Present Fathers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To All The Present Fathers (702 Views)

DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe / Fathers Should Also Be Appreciated Like Mothers / Why Fathers Are Neglected In Old Age. ( A Must Read For Guys) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All The Present Fathers by Merryglad(f): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
The reality of father's day has not dawn on because i have not felt what is like to have a father. He is alive but he is as good as d**d, he has never been there, whenever the register of fathers is called he is always absent, i really want to celebrate him but there is nothing to celebrate........Happy fathers day to all the present fathers
Re: To All The Present Fathers by Fastpace(f): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Merryglad:
The reality of father's day has not dawn on because i have not felt what is like to have a father. He is alive but he is as good as d**d, he has never been there, whenever the register of fathers is called he is always absent, i really want to celebrate him but there is nothing to celebrate........Happy fathers day to all the present fathers
why do u say dat,did he abandon u or wat?am curious.

(1) (Reply)

Who Determines The Sex Of A Child? Father Or Mother? / Nairalanders Kindly Join Me In Wishing My Mom A Happy Birthday / Experiences With In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.