Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Who Has Ever Prayed For God's Wisdom And Got Results? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Has Ever Prayed For God's Wisdom And Got Results? (767 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" / Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) / As A Christian/muslim, Have You Ever Prayed For Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Ever Prayed For God's Wisdom And Got Results? by Thoughty2(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hello friends,
I've been believing God for more wisdom to handle the affairs of my life. This is because times come when I urgently need to take the right decisions or say the right things but it doesn't seem to flow freely. Recently I decided to act on the word of God that said "we should ask Him for wisdom, that He gives liberally" James 1:4. So I started to confess what God has said about wisdom on my mind every morning, I take the communion to remind/affirm the victory Jesus had on the cross concerning the prosperity of my soul(mind).
Moreover, It seems the manifestation is being delayed and I feel may be there is something I'm not getting right or I'm ignorant of. But I'm sure that there must be someone in here that has been through this process and has gotten results. I would appreciate if such people could share their experience.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Prayed For God's Wisdom And Got Results? by change49gerians: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Well, i have in many ways. It depends on your faith and your ability to see that you have been given wisdom. there are situations in your life that warrant decisions being made in a split of a second and you wonder how you choose the correct one? Many times you have cheated death but you might not know. many of us have sometimes said things that others have said and got killed for, but our manner or tone of delivery could have been wise enough to keep us alive. Your being alive today involves daily decisions and if not for wisdom.... who knows. so, hoping to see wisdom display itself in physical you may wait till eternity. wisdom is abstract and can only be visible through works and only for those who truly want to see it

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Prayed For God's Wisdom And Got Results? by Hiswordxray(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
"God has united you with Christ Jesus. For our benefit God made him to be wisdom itself." (1Cor 1:30).

God had made His Son wisdom itself for your own benefit. You have been united with wisdom already. In fact you have become wisdom by the virtue of your union with Christ. Now all you have to do is grow into who you already are. This is possible through your intimacy with God. You have no issue with wisdom for you already have it, just focus on your relationship with God and you would see the wisdom manifest. As you get more and more intimate with God you would grow more and more in wisdom. I'm speaking from experience, just pursue God with a deep hunger and you would manifest wisdom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kano Religious Police In Arresting Muslims For Not Fasting / What Type Of Rosery Is This (pictures) / Post Your Prayer Requests Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.