Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. (3464 Views)

My Hair And Legs Are Finer Than Most Girls - Photos / Ten Guys You Should Never Date. / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by bryan360: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
are u a man or a woman?
man..u c boobs?
Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
bryan360:
man..u c boobs?
no just dat u resemble girl. mayb ure from india.
Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by Laveda(f): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
lefulefu:
me wan vote but i no see d voting thread oo.abi e don dey over?

Oh the thread will be out tomorrow morning smiley
I'll give you a mention once it's out, okay? wink
Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by Smellymouth: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
I nor fine but sinaj love me cheesy

Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by iampeTer(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
pics or i dnt believe it

check my profile na tongue
Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Laveda:

Oh and i thought the contest will end by 12 oclock dis midnight.so it has not even started yet......yeye me grin.no yawa i dey ur back kampe wink
Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by Mediapace: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Madam don't forget to mention me oo.
I may sleep off cos of rain cheesy

Btw i saw your conversation with pinkbarbie,Dyg.easy 'll post the topic by 1am/12am but locked.
It may kick off 9am sha
Laveda:

Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by Laveda(f): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
lefulefu:

Oh and i thought the contest will end by 12 oclock dis midnight.so it has not even started yet......yeye me grin.no yawa i dey ur back kampe wink

Yes, it hasn't. grin

Thank you dear, please tell your friends too. lipsrsealed

Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by bryan360: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
no just dat u resemble girl. mayb ure from india.
nah..nigerian..benue state..makurdi to be precise..yo
Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by anonym0us: 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nawa for guys
Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by Laveda(f): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mediapace:
Madam don't forget to mention me oo.
I may sleep off cos of rain cheesy

Btw i saw your conversation with pinkbarbie,Dyg.easy 'll post the topic by 1am/12am but locked.
It may kick off 9am sha

You better don't! undecided
But I'll mention you still..

Okay, anticipating..
Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by Laveda(f): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
Young03 smiley

Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by chubbyswit(m): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
if those guys you mentioned are finer then those ladies need help
Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by Young03(m): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2016
Laveda:
Young03 smiley

laveda.
Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by Laveda(f): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2016
Young03:

lave da.

Morning dear. smiley
Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by Young03(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2016
Laveda:

Morning dear. smiley
how was ur night swity?
Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by Laveda(f): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2016
Young03:

how was ur night swity?
I slept well smiley I'm sure you did too..

Please, I'd like to use this medium to help you ask for your favour..
The miss NL contest voting starts by ten am ..
My candidate is contest no 4 smiley Lanicky is the moniker.
https://www.nairaland.com/3176659/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by chi4ik4(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
this op smoked Nsukka weed. how can he exclude me? guys check my profile and feedback me. I b fine guy

These Are The Signs That You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute Without Knowing It / Nurse Was Caught Doing This To A Doctor.. See Video / How To Have Sex Without Catching Feelings