Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

We Will Prosecute APC Members Too- Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Prosecute APC Members Too- Adesina (568 Views)

Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Prosecute APC Members Too- Adesina by ganisucks(f): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina, has said there is no friend or foe in the Buhari administration’s campaign against corruption. The spokesman said that the administration will not hesitate to prosecute any member of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) indicted for corruption. Speaking in an interview with Premium Times, Adesina said: “On anti-corruption, of course we know what has been uncovered in this country. “I remember in the United Kingdom (UK) about two weeks ago, one foreign media asked the president – did you know it was this bad? “He confessed that he knew it was bad but he didn’t know it was that bad. It has turned out very, very bad. But it is also something that the government is tackling and the president is determined to leave a saner and cleaner Nigeria in terms of accountability and probity by the way he is going. “No matter what anybody says about this corruption war, no friend not foe, no retreat, no surrender.” Adesina, a former managing director of The Sun newspaper insisted the corruption war of this administration is not selective as it being viewed in some quarters. “Anybody, irrespective of who he is, if he has questions to answer on corruption, he will have to answer it. “I heard people say that it is selective. They need to prove. He who alleges must also prove. The anti-corruption war is going on and going on very well and it has earned Nigeria a lot of respect in the international community. “You don’t just go running after people because you want to give the semblance of a balance. “If there is no allegation against an APC person or if there is no prima facie case, you don’t just bring them to trial just because you want to create a balance. But, if there is any prima facie case or there is a need for any APC person to be pulled in for question or to tried, you be sure that that will happen. “The president has answered that question and the challenge he threw was – give me the evidence against them. You can’t just on the basis of suspicion say this person is corrupt. “If there is evidence against them, give me the evidence. He said it even in his media chat recently. He said, ‘if you have evidence even against a serving minister, that minister will answer for it.’ That is the president for you.
http://sunnewsonline.com/no-friend-or-foe-in-anti-graft-fight-says-adesina/
Re: We Will Prosecute APC Members Too- Adesina by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
That needs to happen fast. Nigerians want to see an unbiased anti-corruption fight.
Re: We Will Prosecute APC Members Too- Adesina by nelcliff(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Okay we are watching in 3D
Re: We Will Prosecute APC Members Too- Adesina by chiwetaluAGU(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Finish you people's wasce/waec certificate case first

2 Likes

Re: We Will Prosecute APC Members Too- Adesina by princemillla(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
This is very necessary as those that milk us dry av all ran to Apc. If your blame game must be real, then those whom u av accepted into your party are part of it.

1 Like

Re: We Will Prosecute APC Members Too- Adesina by lytech1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
Yimu!!!

Easy said than done...

Let's wait and see the day the first suspect will be brought to book...
Re: We Will Prosecute APC Members Too- Adesina by kingsman66(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Fada Fada remix ft buhari.. Olamide part��xxxxx Buhari part "I win President I dey travel go obodo oyibo, na spacecraft remain 4 me baba u know, ndi Igbo biko bia n'ebe a take photo. E no easy 2 dey chill with presido Obama. Na teacher figure d presido e b 2 me o, since I lost my senses na him cm dy help me eh...i say gone are days wen niger pple de c petrol.right now i de 2 make 1dollar 950.I thank asorock agu na echemba akanchawa o.Na bullet proof cars me nd my guys de journey o
Re: We Will Prosecute APC Members Too- Adesina by ajepako(f): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dey there dey deceive zombies like you...

yinmu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Takes A Selfie With Her Dad / You Demoted Me,senator Tinubu Accuses Saraki / Humble Politician Of Our Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.