Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies (3353 Views)

Guys This Is The Reason Nigerian Girls Deny You Sex And Are Hard To Bed / Guys, This Is What We Need During Sex / Guys, This Fresh Girls "Toto" Will Make You Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by Hadez(f): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Turn her sexy instead of starving her smiley

I want to be thick thou cry

Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by BossMilan(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
But guys are not food na

1 Like

Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by jhasper(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
ftc
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by Nova15: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
BossMilan:
But guys are not food na

But we produce a certain kind of creamy milk that can make them thick grin grin
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by bolt000(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nova15:

Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by vizkiz: 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
I love em thick. You know when you grab it from behind and everything is just standing tall and strong like mount zion tongue
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by BossMilan(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nova15:

cheesy. I don't understand you bros.
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by schumastic(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
mission kor admission ni, do we look like tom cruise.
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by pasqal09: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
BossMilan:

You have to be in spirit to understand my brother grin
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by BossMilan(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
pasqal09:

You have to be in spirit to understand my brother grin
grin I don't want that kind of spirit.
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
but seriously, that girl in the 1st pics is that how she really looks like?lipsrsealed, or the pics was photoshoped
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
BossMilan:
U no dey trowa sperm wen u don fire finish wit woman grin
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by Hadez(f): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
but seriously, that girl in the 1st pics is that how she really looks like?lipsrsealed, or the pics was photoshoped

Dt is her look. I hv a friend who looks exactly the same
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hadez:

shocked oh my God!

*faints*
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by eedrees(m): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hadez:

Chaii... She get bf?
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by topgear(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Funny
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by sumborri: 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
A decent vulcanizer will do just fine. For thick yansh, insert the hose in the anus for 5mins till its 50psi, for breasts attach to concerned nippl , for brain insert in one ear and block the other ear so the sense won't fly out, for legs, laps and a deep vagina. Insert in the pussy. Please for bbw girls, use a suction compressor. Tenk
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by Maxi112: 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nova15:

pregnant grin
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by osesology(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
And what is the ladies' mission, to make the guy skinny and dry, both physically and financially, abi? Una neva redi!
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by BossMilan(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Running204:
U no dey trowa sperm wen u don fire finish wit woman grin
Wetin be sperm?grin
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
BossMilan:
Wetin be sperm?grin
Fam I feel like giving u, a hard knock grin
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by theEYe21(f): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
The skinny girl looks sick sad while the curvy girl is chopping money grin
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by samsam2019: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
See as the girl look like ebola
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by BossMilan(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Running204:
Fam I feel like giving u, a hard knock grin
lol. Just kiddingcheesy.
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by Medunah: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
When did guys become plastic surgeons??

1 Like

Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by Nova15: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Maxi112:
pregnant grin

Pregnancy still makes them thick so it's the same thing grin
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by xross(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ok
Iyamcuming
Re: Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies by Maxi112: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nova15:

Pregnancy still makes them thick so it's the same thing grin
lolz..
your head dey theirgrin

(1) (Reply)

Funny: Facts About Yoruba People / Yes. Welcome Me. I Have Officially Joined / Why Do Most Black Ladies Have Big Butts And White Ladies Flat Butts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.