Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Say No To Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To Biafra (1185 Views)

Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession / Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally / Donald Trump Swears To Biafra. Raw Photos And Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Biafra by EMMYLBANKS(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
say no to biafra;biafra when anambra will not marry imo, you ask for biafra when nsukka people are seen as third class igbo people, you want biafra yet abakaliki people are not seen as humans amongst several igbo people.you want biafra yet discriminate amongst catholic and angelicans.. #WHAT ARE WE FIGHTING FOR..God help nigeria

Re: Say No To Biafra by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
This is serious... hmm undecided
Re: Say No To Biafra by AnotherSeun(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Yolobar man mr op..... (the mozt used phrase wen our brothers have nufin else to say grin) .
watch as people start using this sentence or somthn close to it.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Biafra by galaxy4rep(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
the mod must surely overlook this trash, but when I........OK will come back like I said!
Re: Say No To Biafra by galaxy4rep(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
am very angry now but gat no time....
Re: Say No To Biafra by EMMYLBANKS(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
kirian202:
OP u are fantasticaly stupid
wow!!..am stupid is good to know oo
Re: Say No To Biafra by Neoguru4: 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Yør..!ömb@ people and restlessness to tarnish Igbos. This rubbish was culled from Nigeria Civil nonsense. Chai this people always rear their ugly head.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Biafra by honourhim: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
say no to biafra;biafra when anambra will not marry imo, you ask for biafra when nsukka people are seen as third class igbo people, you want biafra yet abakaliki people are not seen as humans amongst several igbo people.you want biafra yet discriminate amongst catholic and angelicans.. #WHAT ARE WE FIGHTING FOR..God help nigeria

You see how hypocritical you people are.
You are not an igbo man yet you keep tearing your nyash over Biafra..
You joined nairaland and the first and only thread you ve opened as at now is this useless one..
Meanwhile you told lies here. Come to my village and you ll see a good number of families who are inlaws to Anambra people, including my family.
Again go to Enugu state Civil Service offices and you will see a huge number of Nsukka people there. The present governor of Enugu is from Nsukka. Okwesilieze Nwodo was a former governor of Enugu, also from Nsukka. Nnia Nwodo, a former minister also from Nsukka. Okey Itanyi, a former deputy governor from 1999 to 2007 also from Nsukka. University of Nigeria is at Nsukka. Nnamdi Azikiwe lived in Nsukka till he died so what are you talking? Pious Anyim was a former Senate President and later a former SFG. He is from Ebonyi...
You and your tribes men here should be ashamed of your hypocritical tendencies which you use in causing trouble among igbos. You people have been busted severally yet you wont stop. Shame on you.

6 Likes

Re: Say No To Biafra by galaxy4rep(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
I know u need ppl to rush into this rubbish u call topic without knowing that u are indirectly showing the world how stupid, brainless and insecure ur so called suffacated tribe are! its now very obvious that u are afraid of Biafra.....

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Biafra by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
Not convincing enough. As a Yoruba, I say yes to Biafra. I'm tired of the pesky mosquitoes on my land.
"One Nigeria" dey sweet sha . . .

1 Like

Re: Say No To Biafra by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
galaxy4rep:
I know u need ppl to rush into this rubbish u call topic without knowing that u are indirectly showing the world how stupid, brainless and insecure ur so called suffacated tribe are! its now very obvious that u are afraid of Biafra.....
@bolded
You mean suffer-sticated ?

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Biafra by galaxy4rep(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
Emmydstupid, its on record that ur forefathers are cowards ! they are always afraid of staying alone! and I believe that ur case won't b different....

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Biafra by galaxy4rep(m): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
suffer..... cated! new English used to describe brown roof and insecure ppl!

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Biafra by attackgat: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
honourhim:

You see how hypocritical you people are.
You are not an igbo man yet you keep tearing your nyash over Biafra..
You joined nairaland and the first and only thread you ve opened as at now is this useless one..
Meanwhile you told lies here. Come to my village and you ll see a good number of families who are inlaws to Anambra people, including my family.
Again go to Enugu state Civil Service offices and you will see a huge number of Nsukka people there. The present governor of Enugu is from Nsukka. Okwesilieze Nwodo was a former governor of Enugu, also from Nsukka. Nnia Nwodo, a former minister also from Nsukka. Okey Itanyi, a former deputy governor from 1999 to 2007 also from Nsukka. University of Nigeria is at Nsukka. Nnamdi Azikiwe lived in Nsukka till he died so what are you talking? Pious Anyim was a former Senate President and later a former SFG. He is from Ebonyi...
You and your tribes men here should be ashamed of your hypocritical tendencies which you use in causing trouble among igbos. You people have been busted severally yet you wont stop. Shame on you.

Forget the Yoruba who is terrified about what his life will be like with Hausa/Fulani when Igbos leave.

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Biafra by galaxy4rep(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
suffer..... cated! new English for describing brown roof and insecure ppl like Emmydstupid!

1 Like

Re: Say No To Biafra by mich24(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
I foresee some brown roofers die ontop Biafra matter .

1 Like

Re: Say No To Biafra by dubemnaija: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
Copy copy mumu op. The eediot went and copied this write up, line by line somewhere just to open a thread. Can't it come from ur head? Daft fella

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Biafra by Nne5: 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
dubemnaija:
Copy copy mumu op. The eediot went and copied this write up, line by line somewhere just to open a thread. Can't it come from ur head? Daft fella

This got me Rotflmao

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Biafra by TheEclectic: 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
You say NO to Biafra, I say YES to Biafra or NO to nigeria. Now where does that leave both of us?? If you have the right to choose nigeria don't you think I also have the same right of choice, to choose Biafra? ? Please respond to these questions. Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Certificate: Presidency Knocks Lawyer For Granting Out-of-court Press Interview / EFCC To Invite APC Governorship Candidate, Godwin Obaseki Over N5.567bn Fraud / Weep Not For Saraki And Ekweremadu As They Deserve No Pity - Charles Ogbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.