Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo (24063 Views)

E-money Goes Bald As He Celebrates Fathers Day - Photo / Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. / Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by bejeria101(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
We call him *to to his hearing though* the koko pastor,was assistant cordinator of the security unit,LFC DURUMI ABUJA,he is such an amazing person.
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by QueenEKAMMA(f): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Medunah:
Dbanjs father is even more handsome than him.

Cos for d man to be looking this cute at this age, it means he was a heart breaker
babe you too much, u just spoke my mine. the father is far handsome than he is.
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
edlion57:
I pray and hope by this time next year ur child/wife will upload ur picture and wish u ' hapi father's day' ijn
Why do you guys see marriage as the utmost thing in life? Not marrying doesn't make a person less human. Some just wanna be like Jesus. Real nigga didn't let any biatch tie him down with marriage. grin
edlion57:
I pray and hope by this time next year ur child/wife will upload ur picture and wish u ' hapi father's day' ijn
Why do you guys see marriage as the utmost thing in life? Not marrying doesn't make a person less human. Some just wanna be like Jesus. Real nigga didn't let any biatch tie him down with marriage.
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by Undisputed88(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
edlion57:
hmmmmm, you go give am ya SISTER to marry or impregnate?
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by sinceraconcept(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
The baba is much more handsome than D'Banj,i said it when I saw the last pic D'banj posted
Cute Daddy.
My daddy is very cute too but I don't like sharing pics of my family members online.
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by 4rmthewest(m): 12:50am On Jun 21, 2016
Oshey bangelee
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by Favored4gud: 2:58am On Jun 21, 2016
Never a dull moment on nairaland grin The comments here are crazy!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Pictured In Mecca (Photos) / Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola And Their 3 Kids / Bisola Pictured With Rita Dominic At "Isoken" Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.