Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

What Would U Have Done Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Have Done Better? (561 Views)

Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This / If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? / Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would U Have Done Better? by richez25(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
In a world of men and women. Going out everyday to make ends meet. We find ourselves sometimes caught up with the twisting and challenging fate that awaits us everyday. So to say that many men and women are already fed up of the lip service that they get from their everyday activities. We are in a world where women think they are better than men; and men think they are the head and it has to be that way. Gender equality is what is béen preached these days. Is that the right answer, or the way to go? Men are now losing focus and prefer sitting and been fed by a woman who works, rather than be the head he is meant to be and women are now looking bed of roses and already made men, that would be making the money, and it will be their duty to spend it on expensive things and luxury choice. Well, due to difference in trait and attribute, many seem to lose their right, respect and dignity to the opposite sex, because of their lacklustered attitudes. I hope this will pass a message around to the opposite sexes and make them realise that each one of them has a purpose and meaning in life, and has to work in their capacity and way to better themselves and their families and those around them.

Now to my question;

GUYZ: if you were a female, what would you have done better, than an average female you meet everyday?

LADIES: if you were a male, what would you have done better, than an average man you meet everyday?

Contributions are welcome, bashin welcome, constructive criticism welcome....
Re: What Would U Have Done Better? by LuveU2(f): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
wld have you gone boy saying nice things
Re: What Would U Have Done Better? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
The Idea of being a female is highly difficult for me to process. not only is it awkward to think about, it's also annoying.

BUT, if I were a female, I'd actually try to make an impact on the world. instead of thinking about make up, and boys, and shopping that the AVERAGE female thinks about.

In order words, If I were a female, I wouldn't be average. wink

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Pictures. / Please How Does One Apply To Contest For Mr. Nairaland? / The Heartless Okadaman(commercial Bikeman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.