Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,855 members, 7,862,801 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Question To The Atheists! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question To The Atheists! (2222 Views)

What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / The Atheists Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question To The Atheists! by Seun(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Basalt:
Please can you explain to me the phenomena behind
These things

(1) If there is no Deity, what scientific phenomena explains the situation where men of God see vision about somebody they have not met before?
Example TB Joshua will tell you everything about you and all the things done against you.
If there is no spirit directing the prophet, how can he see something that was done in his absence.
Is there any logic that can explain a situation where humans have the power to see things that happened in their absence without any link to spiritualism?
Cold reading and hot reading. See my full answer to that here: https://www.nairaland.com/3176325/salvation-plan/2#46753773

(2)second question is this, if there is no spirit, how can somebody (man of God) raise the dead or heal the sick without any medication?
They can't. But they can create the impression that they are raising the dead and healing the sick. Here's Benny Hinn's case:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlNTALOChRc

How do magicians perform some magic?
Clever tricks.

(3) **** Who created the Proconsul, Kenyapithcus, Homoerectus and honosapians?
Evolution and natural selection.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Question To The Atheists! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
@op If Dogs Evolved From Wolf Why Are They Still Wolfs??
Creationist They Is Something Called Reading Its Like Installing New Software Into The Brain!!

Just See How Much Billions Of People Are Wasting Take A World Census And Multiple It By That Awesome Right?? Just Imagine How Developed The World Will Be Now If We All Using Our Brain

Re: Question To The Atheists! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Seun:

Cold reading and hot reading. See my full answer to that here: https://www.nairaland.com/3176325/salvation-plan/2#46753773

They can't. But they can create the impression that they are raising the dead and healing the sick. Here's Benny Hinn's case:

Clever tricks.

Seriously? You see how you are shooting yourself in the leg? Evolution created man? Really? Thats the crap you really want to believe?

Evolution is a thing right? That means you invariably believe that something created right? And who created evolution?

Funny how you critique people for believing that God created which is more meaningful than you believing that evolution created!!

Seun, you can critique religion... But whenit comes to God, its better you choose the agnostic or I dont know position!
Re: Question To The Atheists! by Seun(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
The evidence suggests that man came to be via the process of evolution from lower life forms.
There is no objective evidence to the effect that man was created by a person who wants to be worshipped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question To The Atheists! by dialfa: 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Basalt:

Bros I experienced it at crusade 2days ago.

The man of God pointed at me, mentioned my name and surname and called me out to the alter and started telling me everything about me.

I am still recovering from the shock because everything he said is true.

He even told me that I masturbated before coming to crusade which was so true.

It's not very hard to guess that you are a self-servicer.
Re: Question To The Atheists! by Seun(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Basalt:
He even told me that I masturbated before coming to crusade which was so true.
Perhaps you didn't clean up properly and he could smell your manly secretions?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question To The Atheists! by dialfa: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Seun:
The evidence suggests that man came to be via the process of evolution from lower life forms. There is no evidence that suggests that man was created by a person who wants to be worshipped.

Your post contradicts your signature.
Re: Question To The Atheists! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Seun:
seun please stop this...... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Question To The Atheists! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
Seun:

ROFL...gringrin
Re: Question To The Atheists! by buharisbae(f): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
seun I dunno y u keep avoiding this question but if you're truly an atheist y do u still bear Oluwaseun osewa and why do u know the bible so much I hope u reply!
Re: Question To The Atheists! by solacong: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
Seun:

Clever tricks.

Oga tell yourself small Truth na, these your response make me laugh o
Re: Question To The Atheists! by karleone(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
ValentineMary:
After I read the first qus, I knew this thread was gonna be rubbish. Just imagine. undecided

Your moniker sounds familiar. Did you finish from Caritas University or FUTO?
Re: Question To The Atheists! by sevenhundred(m): 6:03am On Jun 21, 2016
Basalt:

Bros you have not answered my question.

How do you explain the concept of vision and prophecy from the logical/scientific aspect of view?

Can somebody see Exact vision about you and it happens to be 100% true without any spiritual backup?

You don't believe in spirit, then what is the brain behind the vision?
it is all about ur believe, nobody see vision, 2015 election a case study.
Re: Question To The Atheists! by ValentineMary(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2016
karleone:

Your moniker sounds familiar. Did you finish from Caritas University or FUTO?
No
Re: Question To The Atheists! by Basalt(m): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2016
Seun:

Hahahahahahahahaha. This man don finish me o o o.
LOL.

Laughing out so hard here and people are beginning to think I am going insane.
Re: Question To The Atheists! by Basalt(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2016
dialfa:

It's not very hard to guess that you are a self-servicer.

Lol. Why is it not hard?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Funny Names Of Nigerian Churches That Will Make *HILARIOUS* / RCCG Prohibits Unauthorised Publishing Of Its Open Heavens Devotional / Rev. David Ogbueli Makes History In Church Denominationalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.