Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,038 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Home Remedies For A Stomach Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Home Remedies For A Stomach Ulcer (630 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos / 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies For A Stomach Ulcer by omozu1(m): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
A stomach ulcer, can also be called gastric ulcer, this is a sore that occurs in the lining of the stomach. It can also develops in any other or upper part of the intestine. Stomach ulcers is cursed by harmful effects of acids in the stomach and this too much acid in the stomach is curse by a bacterial called H. pylori.
It is know that about four hundred million people alive have stomach ulcers and two in every 20 people suffers from stomach ulcer during their lifetime. Some times ulcers can recur and more than once in a life time, you need and some times it can come along with serious complications like bleeding, But before it gets to that stage that you now have to call your health care provider, there are trusted and tested home remedies that can help you treat that stomach ulcer

Some home remedies

Cabbage
I never believe this until i tried it myself it works like magic Cabbage is a powerful remedy for stomach ulcer. it contains a lot of lactic acid and some amount of vitamin c, cabbage produces amino acids that help blood flow to the stomach lining. When there is much blood flow to the stomach, the lining of the stomach is strengthen and the ulcer is healed.

Bananas
To treat stomach ulcer, bananas are very effective. You can use ripe or unripe bananas to treat ulcer. Bananas are very common and some of us never knew it can be used to treat ulcer. Bananas contains antibacterial compounds can limit the growth of H. pylori the bacterial that curses stomach ulcer.
Bananas also help in wiping out acid from the stomach lining thus living the lining strengthens. And it also contain some compounds that helps reduce inflammation in the stomach lining.Eating up to four ripe bananas a day will help treating it. I like it dry just dry up the bananas and eat like that or mix it with honey and take the mixture always.

3. Cayenne Pepper

The first time i heard about cayenne pepper as a home remedies for stomach ulcer i never believe it. But Surprisingly cayenne pepper is a powerful remedy for treating stomach ulcers. As a medical personal i have come to understand that It is the capsaicin compound in it that helps treat ulcer. This compound stops the secretion of stomach acids, helps in the production of alkali, and boast the production of mucus and help gastric blood flow, thereby healing the ulcers.
I will advice you take cayenne capsules and it is found at any health food stores. But see your health care provider before you start taking it.
source
http://yourhealthandmy..com.ng/2016/06/home-remedies-for-stomach-ulcer.html
Re: Home Remedies For A Stomach Ulcer by omonighoblessing(f): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
thank u
Re: Home Remedies For A Stomach Ulcer by omozu1(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2016
omonighoblessing:
thank u
thank you too for reading

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Having Low Libido Or Unhealthy Sex Life In Your Affair (call 4 Help) / Woman Gives Birth To Deformed Baby Due To Abortion Pills Taken By Her / Too Much Sitting Can Be Hazardous To Your Health And Longevity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.