Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. (52428 Views)

Reaction To My Pointing Out The Murderous Nature Of American Christian Soldiers. / Agnostic Tendencies / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

All communists firstly are forced by brute force to abandon religion. This is was not reached by virtue of freewill. Secondly, communism is about control and the communists regimes are scared of the power inherent in the church. Marxist Lenin refer to the rich and powerful as the bourgeoisie and the main goal of communism is to take away the powers of the elites.

As we all know communism is a failed ideology as it is even more repressive than liberalism (capitalism) that it was designed to replace. Atheism is not communism. Communism is a political ideology, I have explained this over and over again

All the yarn above are the ostensible purposes of communism . The real purpose of communism is the annihilation of religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 10:54am On Jun 20, 2016
Just look at donnffd viewing the thread , lepasharon and sweetcocoa never show ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

[size=14pt]Funny enough most atheists need religious moral views to determine their position in what's right or wrong [/size]
Exactly!!!

This dude believes billions of people around the world are retards just because they believe in God.

But I dont consider atheists retards, i just feel they are expressing their freewill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by K9blunt(f): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

All atheists have the tendencies to be morally depraved since they lack any moral compass , Christians have a moral guide which restrains us from going astray . And any form of aberration would be known clearly to you as a Christian . That means you know by intuition what is right or wrong and don't need the society or law of the government detect morality for you .

Subjective morality

Atheists have no reason to repudiate the acceptance of homosexual activities since the US government has legalized the practice . Beastiality/sodomy would soon be legalized and of course as an atheist who agrees with subjective morality you can disagree because you don't know what's right or wrong. Even atheists don't agree with natural laws . Indecent dressing is even accepted by atheists

Objective morality

Some behaviors are unacceptable according to the moral guide . Homosexuality, sodomy , indecent dressing are wrong . Objective morality aligns you with the accepted standards , you know what is wrong and what is right .

Funny enough most atheists need religious moral views to determine their position in what's right or wrong

first
atheist are humans, theist as well are humans. just like all theist have the tendencies to be morally inept the same with atheist, why? because all are humans with the human tendency of being morally inept.

secondly,
unlike theist, atheist don't use imaginary entities to determine morality, if one is bad, he is bad because he is bad.
theist on the other hand are quick to blame the devil for their faults. praise a god for their success without thinking how they achieved such feat. but atheist dont believe in such fickle minded stunts.

thirdly...
atheist dont believe in imposing their beliefs on other people who refuse to be open like them, unlike theist who try to impose their beliefs through various annoying means (ad hominem, ad baculum and straw man etc.)

finally not all atheist believe in homosexualism, beastiality and other degrading activities that existed in secret but thanks to technology and civilization (the disadvantage part I mean) everything is out for people to see. but most atheist believe in the adage of "live and let live". you would be surprised that there are homophobic atheist in this world but you hardly hear about it because of your generalization mindset.
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2016
winner01:
Exactly!!!

This dude believes billions of people around the world are retards just because they believe in God.

But I dont consider atheists retards, i just feel they are expressing their freewill.

Very true bro . And the subhuman description in the other post made me cringe ... Jeez .

Atheism and bigotry

1 Like

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Just look at donnffd viewing the thread , lepasharon and sweetcocoa never show ?
grin grin grin grin grin ;DLwkmd grin grin grin

Atheist communist group, fan of atheist Joseph Stalin, denies the widely acknowledged anti-religious violence, Red Terror, the Gulags, the Great Purge, the Holodomor, killings during the Chinese Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution carried out by his fellow communist atheists, which resulted in millions of innocent deaths. What drives militant atheists to deny genocide? Should genocide denial be a crime?

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2016
K9blunt:

first
atheist are humans, theist as well are humans. just like all theist have the tendencies to be morally inept the same with atheist, why? because all are humans with the human tendency of being morally inept.

secondly,
unlike theist, atheist don't use imaginary entities to determine morality, if one is bad, he is bad because he is bad.
theist on the other hand are quick to blame the devil for their faults. praise a god for their success without thinking how they achieved such feat. but atheist dont believe in such fickle minded stunts.

thirdly...
atheist dont believe in imposing their beliefs on other people who refuse to be open like them, unlike theist who try to impose their beliefs through various annoying means (ad hominem, ad baculum and straw man etc.)

finally not all atheist believe in homosexualism, beastiality and other degrading activities that existed in secret but thanks to technology and civilization (the disadvantage part I mean) everything is out for people to see. but most atheist believe in the adage of "live and let live". you would be surprised that there are homophobic atheist in this world but you hardly hear about it because of your generalization mindset.

Babe , you don't seem to get the gist . Why do you reject depravities as an atheist ? Apparently your quondam religious views influenced your view on what's right or wrong as an atheist .

Again , I ask why is having sexual intimate desires for an animal wrong ? Why some atheists reject some things and label them wrong ? According to evolution , humans are no better than animals .

Without religion , atheists won't even know what's wrong or right . Am I wrong ?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2016
K9blunt:

first

secondly,

thirdly...

We dont impose our beliefs on others. Atheists do.
And what basis do you have for calling homosexuality a degrading act? undecided
I'm not really supposed to reply you.

Who else has noticed that this "good" lady usually gives one of the most unintelligent replies in favour of atheism. I've noticed the same trend in most threads you reply.

Another atheist tells us to shoot
oursevles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by donnffd(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Look at all the wars carried out by atheists, None of them was Atheistism related, Communism yes, but not Atheistic...Nobody kills other people or bombs himself up because he wants others to also Not believe in God, but some wars are fought in the name of Religions

Those that mean All Religious people are bad, NO, doesnt it mean that Religion is bad, Maybe...but the idea of this thread is just fallacious

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by K9blunt(f): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2016
winner01:
No, dont shift the goal post. We are saying atheists are intolerant and have muderous tendencies in their bid to see religion disappear forever.

Atheist mocks Christian victims of religious persecution around the world and says they deserve it. Is this another proof why religious people should be wary of electing an atheist politician?

All I can detect here is generalization.

Yes atheist are non believers and theist are believers. Am not of the opinion that all atheist are good or not , like there are some good atheist, there are also some bad theist.

I am still going to make more research about these people you listed in the first page. But for all I know the highest genocide and tortures and what have you committed to humanity in the past and present are by theist...

Having an atheist president will be the best thing to happen to a democratic country grin

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2016
winner01:
grin grin grin grin grin ;DLwkmd grin grin grin

Atheist communist group, fan of atheist Joseph Stalin, denies the widely acknowledged anti-religious violence, Red Terror, the Gulags, the Great Purge, the Holodomor, killings during the Chinese Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution carried out by his fellow communist atheists, which resulted in millions of innocent deaths. What drives militant atheists to deny genocide? Should genocide denial be a crime?

Oh dear ! So much wickedness ! Atheists deny these genocides because they are guilty of condemning the religious for religion induced dissensions . Atheists who deny these acts are benighted - ignorantly obtuse and misinformed . That's a Facebook community conspicuously showing ignorance .hahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Very true bro . And the subhuman description in the other post made me cringe ... Jeez .

Atheism and bigotry
Exactly.

Another atheist who won't keep his disbelief to himself but wants christians shot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by K9blunt(f): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2016
winner01:
We dont impose our beliefs on others. Atheists do.
And what basis do you have for calling homosexuality a degrading act? undecided
I'm not really supposed to reply you.

Who else has noticed that this "good" lady usually gives one of the most unintelligent replies in favour of atheism. I've noticed the same trend in most threads you reply.

Another atheist tells us to shoot
oursevles.

Na wa o...... Homosexualism is a degrading act to me, because I can't imagine same gendered people enjoying the act.. Simply because its commonsense!
But if I should go about shouting or killing how wrong it is to them, then I am a terrorist like boko haram, Isis etc.

As for my "unintelligent" replies, na you know o!

I am responsible for my write up, how you perceive it is not my fault so therefore not my problem.
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2016
K9blunt:

All I can detect here is generalization

Having an atheist president will be the best thing to happen to a democratic country grin

Is this not an ignorant comment ? How many atheist leaders do we have 3 or 4 . And every country doing well in the world has a religious leader .

North Koreans after reading the emboldened text will be like k9blunt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Oh dear ! So much wickedness ! Atheists deny these genocides because they are guilty of condemning the religious for religion induced dissensions . Atheists who deny these acts are benighted - ignorantly obtuse and misinformed . That's a Facebook community conspicuously showing ignorance .hahahaha grin grin grin grin
So much inclination to violence.

Another atheist dehumanizes people that
don't subscribe to his religion of atheism as weak and insane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by ValentineMary(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Even valentinemary will pretend that he does not know this , Urahara will just be embarrassed when he see this .
This is an unjust generalization. Even though I don't subscribe to religion because it is not the way forward, I don't hate or dislike religious people. I am also against banning religion because it infringes on human right. People can believe what they want, it is a free world. Thinking that because some atheist hate religious people then all atheist must di the same does not make sense because atheism has no central dogma or lifestyle. The only thing general about us is that we don't believe in God anyother thing is speculations and assumptions. That's why I have not placed any comment on winner01 thread concerning some atheist who are pro violence. Because anybody can be pro violence eg during the Rwanda genocide some catholic priest were seen killing and ordering people to kill during sermon in d pulpit.

5 Likes

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2016
K9blunt:

Na wa o...... Homosexualism is a degrading act to me, because I can't imagine same gendered people enjoying the act.. Simply because its commonsense!
But if I should go about shouting or killing how wrong it is to them, then I am a terrorist like boko haram, Isis etc.

As for my "unintelligent" replies, na you know o!

I am responsible for my write up, how you perceive it is not my fault so therefore not my problem.

Its not commonsense, its what you learnt from religion.
Boko haram, Isis are far more preferrable to humanity than atheists considering the number of lives lost to atheism and hatred for God.

Your fellow atheists here reason just like you.

Militant atheist page advocates the murder of national leaders and clergy. Do they realize that this is the sort of mentality that lead to the Dechristianisation during the Reign of Terror in the French Revolution and the Red Terror during the communist revolution in which thousands of priests were exterminated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by K9blunt(f): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Babe , you don't seem to get the gist . Why do you reject depravities as an atheist ? Apparently your quondam religious views influenced your view on what's right or wrong as an atheist .

Again , I ask why is having sexual intimate desires for an animal wrong ? Why some atheists reject some things and label them wrong ? According to evolution , humans are no better than animals .

Without religion , atheists won't even know what's wrong or right . Am I wrong ?!

For the first question, its simply common sense it has nothing to do with when I was a theist.

Second answer is the same as the first "commonsense" , if you objectively check the anatomical structure of the human and animal, you will see that they are different. Human structures are designed for human pleasures and reproduction which will not work on animals, the same thing goes for the animals to humans.

I have to ask you, what is morality?
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by K9blunt(f): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Is this not an ignorant comment ? How many atheist leaders do we have 3 or 4 . And every country doing well in the world has a religious leader .

North Koreans after reading the emboldened text will be like k9blunt

Lol.... It seems north Korea is your issue.... grin
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2016
ValentineMary:

This is an unjust generalization. Even though I don't subscribe to religion because it is not the way forward, I don't hate or dislike religious people. I am also against banning religion because it infringes on human right. People can believe what they want, it is a free world. Thinking that because some atheist hate religious people then all atheist must di the same does not make sense because atheism has no central dogma or lifestyle. The only thing general about us is that we don't believe in God anyother thing is speculations and assumptions. That's why I have not placed any comment on winner01 thread concerning some atheist who are pro violence. Because anybody can be pro violence eg during the Rwanda genocide some catholic priest were seen killing and ordering people to kill during sermon in d pulpit.

Oh dear ! Do you realize that your poignant comment is incongruous with your acts on Nairaland . Do you realize that mocking religion like your signature is doing means that you are uncomfortable with the belief of other people - this makes you a bigot !

Religion does not inhibit development , time after time , We have proven this . Atheism impedes development and is negative to human development because it is inherently bigoted , supports inhumane acts against the religious . Atheists have also killed prospective doctors , scientists , academicians , savants , historians simply because they are religious - that is being an encumbrance to the development of humanity

That is wickedness ! Tufiakwa ! You too

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2016
K9blunt:

All I can detect here is generalization.

Yes atheist are non believers and theist are believers. Am not of the opinion that all atheist are good or not , like there are some good atheist, there are also some bad theist.

I am still going to make more research about these people you listed in the first page. But for all I know the highest genocide and tortures and what have you committed to humanity in the past and present are by theist...

Make your research, and please dont forget to post your findings.

Can you mention 20 atheist presidents who have acted like normal human beings.

If most countries in the world were ruled by atheists, we will be dropping nuclear bombs on each others lands.

Atheist advocates genocide on priests and religious people and dehumanizes those that disagree with him as "retard". Ten other atheists support his genocidal sentiments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2016
K9blunt:

For the first question, its simply common sense it has nothing to do with when I was a theist.

Second answer is the same as the first "commonsense" , if you objectively check the anatomical structure of the human and animal, you will see that they are different. Human structures are designed for human pleasures and reproduction which will not work on animals, the same thing goes for the animals to humans.

I have to ask you, what is morality?

" Common sense " ... Your use of common sense is because the religious views which you recanted have influenced your view on morality . You think it's common sense but you are apparently oblivious to the fact that religion even influences your decisions now .

Morality determines what's right or wrong - the rules of conduct . Morality originated from religion !
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2016
K9blunt:

Lol.... It seems north Korea is your issue.... grin

My good North Korea refutes every claim the atheist makes . cool . cheesy cheesy
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by ValentineMary(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Oh dear ! Do you realize that your poignant comment is incongruous with your acts on Nairaland . Do you realize that mocking religion like your signature is doing means that you are uncomfortable with the belief of other people - this makes you a bigot !

Religion does not inhibit development , time after time , We have proven this . Atheism impedes development and is negative to human development because it is inherently bigoted , supports inhumane acts against the religious . Atheists have also killed prospective doctors , scientists , academicians , savants , historians simply because they are religious - that is being an encumbrance to the development of humanity

That is wickedness ! Tufiakwa ! You too
okay
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2016
winner01:
Even if you classify klu klux klan as christians, it still does not count for 3% as compared to over 70% of the genocide of atheists.

Why should you be angry because others dont share your views.? undecided
Why should you be angry when you dont believe? undecided
Are you aware that those murderers above were also angry at God, religion and religious peeps? undecided

In the Nazi propaganda fashion, this atheist dehumanizes Christians by saying they are lower than dogs.
What makes militant atheists to regard religious people as subhumans?

An example of when I got angry was when I saw a footage of a south African pastor that asked his followers to eat grass. I was not angry because others did not share my beliefs.

So hang on human life is that measured in numbers, so let's assume the KKK killed for Christianity and Communists killed for Atheism, your defense would have been ' yea you killed more than us '. Really?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by sweetcocoa(f): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2016
winner01:
Exactly!!!

Why the need to lie? Even your god and religion think atheists f00ls as is clearly written in the bible.

Y'all have labelled atheists with names that are unprintable, so quit lying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

All the yarn above are the ostensible purposes of communism . The real purpose of communism is the annihilation of religion

Communism is a form of socialism. It puts control of all property into the hands of the government directly. The results have been impressive: over 100 million people killed in the last century.

Communism is the bloodiest form of government ever conceived. It enslaves the entire population, and rules through fear. Because it destroys property rights, it makes the production of wealth almost impossible. Since the use of one's mind is no longer a method of creating wealth, communism has only one method of production: Through hard physical labor. But without the use of reason, even this is severely limited in its scope.

I respect you a lot as an intellectual being, and I am frankly surprised you are knowingly peddling outright lies

1 Like

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Communism is an economic and political system based on the principle "From each according to their ability, to each according to their need." It stresses that the control of the means of producing economic goods in a society should reside in the hands of those who invest their labor for production.
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by sweetcocoa(f): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Never show to come do wetin exactly?

So I'm supposed to start arguing that atheism isn't responsible for these ones being what they chose to be?

Till you show me tenets for atheism which okays killing, you have no point, unfortunately, same can't be said for religion.
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

An example of when I got angry was when I saw a footage of a south African pastor that asked his followers to eat grass. I was not angry because others did not share my beliefs.

So hang on human life is that measured in numbers, so let's assume the KKK killed for Christianity and Communists killed for Atheism, your defense would have been ' yea you killed more than us '. Really?

Communists killed for atheism . KKK are Devils who tried besmirching Christianity . The atheist leaders ordered their soldiers to kill the religious and persecute them because they were insubordinate - refused to give up their religious beliefs and practices .

The "pastors " who made their members eat grass simply brainwashed them - this is at variance with was is taught in the bible .

Atheist leader , Kim , brainwashes school children in cult of the Kims from as early as kindergarten . In fact , the North Korean atheist youth are usually described as the brainwashed youth .
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Never show to come do wetin exactly?

So I'm supposed to start arguing that atheism isn't responsible for these ones being what they chose to be?

Till you show me tenets for atheism which okays killing, you have no point, unfortunately, same can't be said for religion.

Subjective morality which atheists believe in makes it okay to kill without any remorse . Don't you think the atheist leaders believe in subjective morality - this was their animus into killing sprees .

Christianity does not okay killing - do not kill is one of the commandment , turn the other cheek and love your neighbor preclude dissensions , altercations and violence .

Ouch !

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The bible deprecates violence and 'do not kill ' is one of the commandments in the bible . Anyone who kills with the pretext of being a Christian is an anti-Christ , a deceiver , whose true purpose is to damage the reputation of Christianity . But atheists believe in subjective morality , which gives you the carte Blanche to do whether they like and want to whomever , they hate religious people and condone acts of violence against the religious , the sole objective of communism is the annihilation of religion . Atheists who are not communists are advocates of the persecution of the religious . You too have even openly said that religion inhibits development and that is a Leninist ideology - religion is a negative to human development - an incorporation of communism . So yes , those are atheist crimes - committed by atheists , supported and approved by atheists

This has been addressed before . Read carefully

I laugh, even the bible recognises the subjectivity of morality. The bible itself order the isrealites to kill witches, this of course was used to commit all sorts of crimes in the dark ages in Europe. Which inspired the phrase ' Burn the Witch '.

Now to the subjectivity, who determines who is a witch? Dissidents were labelled witches and lynched in the past in England for example.

Again why did bible encourage servitude in the old Testament, a God that knows the end from the beginning would have setup isrealites to be the pioneers of human rights. Will it proper for prisoners of war to sold off as slaves? Even God ordered his children to take Virgin slaves for themselves, does this sound moral to you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

How A Tiny Body Part Would Send Many Whole Bodies To Hell / Pastor Adewale Giwa Warns Buhari, Osinbajo: "Vacate Presidency Now" / Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.