Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

I Later Hate Him With Passion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Later Hate Him With Passion (556 Views)

SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE] / Anytime I Have Sex With My Bf I Just Hate Him Afterwards / I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Later Hate Him With Passion by oleeverking(m): 1:43am On Jun 20, 2016
I hate him with passion. I was going to call him my husband to describe the ‘him’ I am talking about but hell no. I shall not dignify him with such a wonderful word that he has bastardized and abused as far as I’m concerned. He is not qualified to be called a husband by any standard. Thank God the marriage didn’t produce any child either.

A little background to our marriage; I got married to a man I once believed was the best thing to have happened to me. I was tender, naive and almost fragile when we got married.

When I said I was naive, I say it with every seriousness I can muster. I was naive in matters relating to man and woman; I will leave you to figure out what that means. When we met, he swept me off the ground with his good demeanor and awesome sense of humour. Same for my parents, especially my mother who loved him like one of her children. He promised me and my mother that he was going to treat me like a queen, he even called me the woman after his heart. Have I mentioned to.........http://www.jamolon.com/2016/06/i-later-hate-him-with-passion.html
Re: I Later Hate Him With Passion by halfricanadian(f): 1:49am On Jun 20, 2016
And u worried bou such a guy

Mehn move closer to God u will find happiness he wud regret sooner or later nd b sober den u can do wat u wannna

(1) (Reply)

I Found Love From Brazil / Nairalanders In Festac.. Hear This.. / 8 OMG! Tips That Will Make Her Obsessed With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.