Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,608 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant (2159 Views)

Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / My Verdict On Miss Nairaland Contest / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by amzee(m): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2016
stobery:

No na Sugar grin
Her sugar sweet cos I go like taste am.
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by nikkypearl(f): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2016
grin grin
vizkiz:
You were busy during the previous contests but you are "less busy" this year's... Them Don sack you for work abi? grin
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by HonPatrick(m): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2016
amuokuko:
Contestant 4: Lanicky, it's not just that u re an undergraduate but an underage, u participated in 2014 Miss Kiddies

She's 22 and she still managed to look beautiful and young. Imagine how she would look at 40.
Hoooot and fresh. kiss

Lanicky for miss nairaland.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by stobery(m): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2016
amzee:

Her sugar sweet cos I go like taste am.

Very sweet, just vote 4 her
I ll link you up after then
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by giftybae: 8:12am On Jun 20, 2016
donbenedict:
grin he even knws my name.. phew...

Wait if mimzy is in her early 20s, and she has has baby, how old was she wen she got pregnant? cheesy grin

U wan start anoda one?
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by amzee(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2016
stobery:

Issorite then,make I go get my voter's card.
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by stobery(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2016
amzee:

Issorite then,make I go get my voter's card.

Abeg do
Because its difficult to get qualified voter like you grin
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by EzePromoe1: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2016
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by donbenedict(m): 8:37am On Jun 20, 2016
giftybae:

U wan start anoda one?
was I talking to u? Pill out
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by joshuamoses101(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2016
Refiner:she's beautiful but she looks like dija with a slightly lesser neck...i like the moniker ivvy wanted to vote 4 her but seeing her pix nw,i arent motivated...Diasy, i like her,dosent mean m voting 4 her though.....ChubbT chai there is God, that lap nd ass sha i sure wouldnt mind if she gives me a lap dance.....mysticgal:its like op said she go get attitude probs but that bre*st sha hehehe,i reserve my comment
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by amuokuko: 8:41am On Jun 20, 2016
donbenedict:
grin he even knws my name.. phew...

Wait if mimzy is in her early 20s, and she has has baby, how old was she wen she got pregnant? cheesy grin

Probably she came into the world pregnant..
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by donbenedict(m): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2016
amuokuko:

Probably she came into the world pregnant..
cheesy
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by joshuamoses101(m): 8:44am On Jun 20, 2016
stobery:

lol see this apc man,so that after election u go tell the man say this is nt ur handwriting abi
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by giftybae: 8:46am On Jun 20, 2016
donbenedict:
was I talking to u? Pill out
Woman wrapper.
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by joshuamoses101(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2016
stobery:

lol see this apc man,so that after election u go tell the man say this is nt ur handwriting abi grin
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by mysticgal(f): 8:48am On Jun 20, 2016
joshuamoses101:
Refiner:she's beautiful but she looks like dija with a slightly lesser neck...i like the moniker ivvy wanted to vote 4 her but seeing her pix nw,i arent motivated...Diasy, i like her,dosent mean m voting 4 her though.....ChubbT chai there is God, that lap nd ass sha i sure wouldnt mind if she gives me a lap dance.....mysticgal:its like op said she go get attitude probs but that bre*st sha hehehe,i reserve my comment
Have you ever had a conversation with me and discovered I had an attitude? Anyway it's an online thing. Real life, am an easy going person with no reservations or ego. I love being me

Vote Mysticgal (me) as Miss Nairaland 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by stobery(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2016
joshuamoses101:
lol see this apc man,so that after election u go tell the man say this is nt ur handwriting abi

grin grin
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by donbenedict(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2016
mysticgal:

Have you ever had a conversation with me and discovered I had an attitude? Anyway it's an online thing. Real life, am an easy going person with no reservations or ego. I love being me

wait no vex, I want to have a real life conversation befor I vote for u
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by jamalnation(m): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2016
Wait wait money dey involved ?

Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by amuokuko: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2016
HonPatrick:

She's 22 and she still managed to look beautiful and young. Imagine how she would look at 40.
Hoooot and fresh. kiss

Lanicky for miss nairaland.

She is 22
Don't tell me she employed you the father to also campaign for her abi una need that 50k like Darrrrrh!!!
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by amuokuko: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2016
mysticgal:

Bae some us who re gifted by nature can tell ur personality by looking at you, it's because of "us" they coined "Don't judge a book by its cover" because most will argue nd within them they know the truth..

U know that happening place they eat Bush meat nd down palm wine at Orji river, come this evening make I meet you in person nd see if u re different..
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by amuokuko: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2016
jamalnation:
Wait wait money dey involved ?

They there make soap enta ur eyes..

What do think would make some of these rude galz so humble that none have called for my head..
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by joshuamoses101(m): 9:32am On Jun 20, 2016
mysticgal:

m a behaviorist,i can tell alot abt a person just by seeing them,its science nd am sumtimes wrg
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by mysticgal(f): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2016
donbenedict:
wait no vex, I want to have a real life conversation befor I vote for u
My profile will direct you to me. Try
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by mysticgal(f): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2016
amuokuko:

Bae some us who re gifted by nature can tell ur personality by looking at you, it's because of "us" they coined "Don't judge a book by its cover" because most will argue nd within them they know the truth..

U know that happening place they eat Bush meat nd down palm wine at Orji river, come this evening make I meet you in person nd see if u re different..
I don't stay in oji river, I just originate from there. cheesy
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by talk2alabama: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2016
mysticgal:

My profile will direct you to me. Try
pls check ur requests on fb..
Re: MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant by jamalnation(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2016
No wonder all of dem bin acting so nice

amuokuko:

They there make soap enta ur eyes..

What do think would make some of these rude galz so humble that none have called for my head..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways To Give Him The Best Sex He’s Ever Had / Newly-Wed Couple Take Post-Wedding Photo To Another Level / See What You Must Do Before You Are Allowed To Marry A Second Wife In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.