Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. (692 Views)

11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. / Dear seun, Is Nairaland Being Hacked? / Dear Seun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2016
I AM calling on SEUN dygeasy and all the organizers of the missnairaland contest not to fall for the appeal of some nairalanders to change the rule from 300posts to below 300posts. mr seun i think this rule is the best and we support it, pls seun, dygeasy the rule should stand, for it will curb the plans of a moniker with up to 100 alternates with less than 300 votes, seun the rule should hold. There are folks that started creating alternates just for this contest since last year. Unfortunately for them the rule will destroy their aim. Yes dygeasy pls do not change the rule, it should stand. We want a fair contest with fair voters and not vote of multiple handles. Pls SEUN THE RULE SHOULD STAND. cc:seun dygeasy nljega

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2016
I am not changing it before.
Re: Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2016
thagift:
I am not changing it before.
hehe it should stand.
Re: Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by stobery(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2016
Lol
Re: Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by stobery(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2016
grin grin
Re: Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by stobery(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2016
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2016
smiley

Re: Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by teejaypee: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2016
Wahever!
Re: Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2016
Make i use this thread make my own 300
Re: Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by DanceLord(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2016
Fool... Like your opinion matters.. Jobless street urchin
Re: Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by KingCobra234: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
I AM calling on SEUN dygeasy and all the organizers of the missnairaland contest not to fall for the appeal of some nairalanders to change the rule from 300posts to below 300posts. mr seun i think this rule is the best and we support it, pls seun, dygeasy the rule should stand, for it will curb the plans of a moniker with up to 100 alternates with less than 300 votes, seun the rule should hold. There are folks that started creating alternates just for this contest since last year. Unfortunately for them the rule will destroy their aim. Yes dygeasy pls do not change the rule, it should stand. We want a fair contest with fair voters and not vote of multiple handles. Pls SEUN THE RULE SHOULD STAND. cc:seun dygeasy nljega

Softapple

Softapples
Ssoftapple
Softappless
Ssoftappless
MrNipples
Whitewitch
Wihitewitch1
Angelmarve
Loveren
Loveren1
LordSumarai
SaintSumarai
SsaintSumarai
MrCarrot
Sweetorgasm
Ssweetorgasm

And thirty more other monikers.

We all know you're the lord of alternates and you have than 500 comments on each. We'd be watching out for you when voting commences.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by DanceLord(m): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2016
You registered few months ago but you've flooded NL with your gobbledygook.. That buttresses the fact that you're indeed jobless.
Re: Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 20, 2016
KingCobra234:

Softapple

Softapples
Ssoftapple
Softappless
Ssoftappless
MrNipples
Whitewitch
Wihitewitch1
Angelmarve
Loveren
Loveren1
LordSumarai
SaintSumarai
SsaintSumarai
MrCarrot
Sweetorgasm
Ssweetorgasm

We all know you're the lord of alternates and you have than 500 comments on each. We'd be watching out for you when voting commences.
grin
Re: Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2016
DanceLord:
You registered few months ago but you've flooded NL with your gobbledygook.. That buttresses the fact that you're indeed jobless.
ahnnnnn grin wicked
Re: Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2016
KingCobra234:

Softapple

Softapples
Ssoftapple
Softappless
Ssoftappless
MrNipples
Whitewitch
Wihitewitch1
Angelmarve
Loveren
Loveren1
LordSumarai
SaintSumarai
SsaintSumarai
MrCarrot
Sweetorgasm
Ssweetorgasm

CRAP just keep lying. those are not my handles.
Re: Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by Debbywills(f): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2016
DanceLord:
Fool... Like your opinion matters.. Jobless street urchin

Does He Disgust You That Much?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by UrWorstNitemare: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
CRAP just keep lying. those are not my handles.

YOUR HANDLE(S)

Kkk tell us more abt ur Handle(S)
Re: Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by DanceLord(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2016
You can't fathom it.. How on earth ll a human have thousand monikers and use em to defame and delve into the personal life of someone else for common 50k that can't buy the ladies the hair they have on... So pathetic
Debbywills:

Does He Disgust You That Much?? cheesy
Re: Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
come guy. I thought you were telling nairaland byebye then.. Smh... I hope it want attention seeking

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, The Rule Should Not Be Change. by Debbywills(f): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2016
DanceLord:
You can't fathom it.. How on earth ll a human have thousand monikers and use em to defame and delve into the personal life of someone else for common 50k that can't buy the ladies the hair they have on... So pathetic

I've Always Had This Feeling That The slowpoke Is Operating Various Accounts grin..
The most Annoying Part Is When He Pour Out That His Lame Threat On People. grin.

Time dey Him Side sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let's Get To Know Our Relationship Status... Choose Your Level Here... Photo / Story: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (+18) - Season 1 Episode 11&12 / Please Help Promote My Bluetooth Chat App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.