Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Tiger Or Sumec Firman Which Is Better - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tiger Or Sumec Firman Which Is Better (36222 Views)

6.5HP SUMEC Firman Generator / Brand New Sumec Firman Generator Sg200 For Sale / Sumec Firman Generator For Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiger Or Sumec Firman Which Is Better by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
For a small apartment why not solar?
Re: Tiger Or Sumec Firman Which Is Better by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
ahaz:
thank you mr shakespear.

It's actually Mr. Shakespear.

You ought to be grateful for corrections, instead of throwing a bitchfit.

Re: Tiger Or Sumec Firman Which Is Better by oluwabishop: 8:54am On Jul 26, 2017
If it's brand new, go for it but confirm that it is original by checking for the engraving of the name on the engine block and coil casing. If it's fairly used, do ask a generator technician to help you verify the engine and coil conditions.

Yes it sounds nice, but your own story will be drafted by how you pay attention to its maintenance.

nonny400:

Bro. Please I'm thinking of getting a sumec firman from someone. It sounds nice, actually.

What do you advice?

1 Like

Re: Tiger Or Sumec Firman Which Is Better by Sportwin(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2019
hmm i wan buy gen oo

i b student make una recommend gen for me ?
Re: Tiger Or Sumec Firman Which Is Better by tabithababy(f): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2019
cheesy
Re: Tiger Or Sumec Firman Which Is Better by lastbaff(m): 4:19am On Mar 05, 2021
davodyguy:

Stop this childishness. It worked before, but not in this harsh economic climate
Harsh economy ? Then you've not seen 2021 cheesy
Re: Tiger Or Sumec Firman Which Is Better by zsplash: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2021
YOLO1:

The question now is how will someone identify the original sumec firman? Do they have office in nigeria?

Original Firman generator has it's 8 parts engraved with 'FIRMAN': the Fuel Tank, Muffler Cover,Air Filter,Cylinder Head Cover,Engine Block,Carburetor ,AVR and the Alternator Rear Frame. See their website for more information http://en.sumecfirman.com/anti-fake And they also have two existing service Centres in Nigeria: one in No. 8, Akin Osiyami Street, Off Allen Avenue,Ikeja, Lagos, the other at Km 4 Onitsha-Owerri Road by Amanato Junction, Onitsha.

Re: Tiger Or Sumec Firman Which Is Better by osarodon(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
The fuel consumption is great, 1litre lasts for about 3hrs

oluwabishop:
That small Tiger gen is always a tale of woes despite the much touted fuel efficiency it has. If you can totally service that small Tiger gen by yourself without having to call an engine mechanic for every fault then go with the small Tiger, but mind you, that Tiger has at least 3 variants in the market {main original, China original and China substandard} and you won't believe the price of the main original one if they told you. Hence they will rather keep selling the cheaper and substandard ones rather than trying to convince you that Original Tiger is 28k thereabouts.

As for the Sumec firman, I'd rather advice you buy a 'firman' product. There's a difference between firman and Sumec firman, the guy that was advertising Ezechuddy can enlighten us more. But if you are going for the firman, be sure to have an above average maintenance habit towards it, that 1.8kva gen has a constant need for regular oil gauging and changing. Change the oil once every month and service it every 2 months or thereabouts and it's a darling.

Talking about fuel consumption, it all depends on a combination of these factors - the ability of your mechanic to adjust your carburettor for less fuel consumption, the power output you tune on the engine {that screw you use to 'high' the engine} and the load it's carrying . When I use the small firman 1800, I put off unnecessary bulbs and those that must be on are energy saving bulbs. 1litre lasts for about 3hrs with freezer, could last longer without the freezer and any unnecessary fans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Application To Own Houses In Akwa Ibom FG Housing Scheme Opens / Corinthians Furniture: Dealers In " Home Furniture, Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes!! / FIRS' 6% Stamp Duty Charge On Agreement. How It Affects You As Landlord/tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.