Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,844 members, 7,855,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Na So Dem De Take Forget Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na So Dem De Take Forget Person? (505 Views)

SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] / Na So You Bad Reach??? / Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na So Dem De Take Forget Person? by zanebaddo(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2016
Abeg make una help me OOOO! Some of una wey don go abroad before cool

A friend of mine traveled to America on 14th June and has not called me or send a mail. I had sent her a mail and equally a message via Facebook yet no response

Abeg I wan know whether na her plane crash or she never reach abi na so dem de take forget person grin

Please ooo nairalanders.... My body just de do me like man wey her wife de inside Labour room cheesy
Re: Na So Dem De Take Forget Person? by hackmoney(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2016
tongue tongue[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Na So Dem De Take Forget Person? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2016
zanebaddo:
Abeg make una help me OOOO! Some of una wey don go abroad before cool

A friend of mine traveled to America on 14th June and has not called me or send a mail. I had sent her a mail and equally a message via Facebook yet no response

Abeg I wan know whether na her plane crash or she never reach abi na so dem de take forget person grin

Please ooo nairalanders.... My body just de do me like man wey her wife de inside Labour room cheesy

Maybe they told her not to contact anybody in Nigerua for a while. . . u know our people na...

or maybe she just wan form yankee girl, people get fantasy...
Re: Na So Dem De Take Forget Person? by hackmoney(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2016
leave ha already, abi u no knw say witches and wizards dey find person go overseas? if na me b ha 10yrs kpere nobody will hear frm me
Re: Na So Dem De Take Forget Person? by zanebaddo(m): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2016
blackberlin:

Maybe they told her not to contact anybody in Nigerua for a while. . . u know our people na...

or maybe she just wan form yankee girl, people get fantasy...
my bro I tire o. .. Someone who called me on 13th before she left, I know some guy who told her not to contact me but even at that she finds means to call me, so what happened now that she's no more in the country cry
Re: Na So Dem De Take Forget Person? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2016
zanebaddo:
my bro I tire o. .. Someone who called me on 13th before she left, I know some guy who told her not to contact me but even at that she finds means to call me, so what happened now that she's no more in the country cry

No big deal... just wait for the person to call u herself. When u dont give her attention, she go.find u...

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions Needed... Urgently / In Need Of Calabar Lady For Marriage / Finding DORRY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.