Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos (36182 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by comp88: 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
opportunity comes but once YAHAYA BELLO
Enjoy while it last
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by floragregs(f): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
theunnamed:

Na only that one you see

You no see "when romance is importance than governance"

Such a very big gbosa

Mteeeww
My phone don dey hot now...
hhahahaha. I no even see that one o. Chai, na wa
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by excellentmomma(f): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Taa if he loves u so much like that, why marry two of you. Abeg leave the eye service.
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by aalangel(f): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
Women! Mtcheww!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by afla: 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
[quote author=excellentmomma post=46753105]Taa if he loves u so much like that, why marry two of you. Abeg leave the eye service.

He has three wives sef

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by amtaken(f): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
When is Zhara Buhari joining them as wife No 7?
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by afla: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Meanwhile-
KOGI: APC THUGS DISRUPT TEACHERS’ PROTEST AGAINST UNPAID SALARIES

BY AMUDA DAN SULAIMAN FAB

Gangs of thugs, believed to be All Progressives Congress, APC members, loyal to the governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello today, violently disrupted protests by Lokoja branch of the Nigerian Union of Teachers, NUT, who poured into streets to register their anger against the state government's failure to pay their five months salaries.

The thugs armed with dangerous weapons including machete and horsewhips swooped on the protesting teachers at the front of Lokoja LG secretariat, within the vicinity of the State APC secretariat, and inflicted serious injuries on some of them.

The hoodlums, according to their leaders, had described the action of the teachers as rebellion against Bello’s government.

The teachers, who were led by officials of Lokoja local government branch of the NUT had earlier in the morning gathered at the Lokoja LGA secretariat, where they commenced the protest that was designed to take them through major roads including Maigari palace, Kabawa Road and Township Stadium Road, to terminate at the gates of Government House.
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by breakeven: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
which kind of nonsence is this igbiraman doing. kogi is bleeding of poverty and he is here misbehaving. what is even my business here sef. i zap.
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by sweetcocoa(f): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
There's nothing special there.

The woman knows this, that's why she can't even look him in the face. undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by Vicmoni: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Governor Yahaya Bello who turned 41 on Saturday June 18, was thrown a surprise birthday by his top aides in Kogi state. The governor and one of his wives Rashida Bello -were spotted in a loving mood at the ceremony to the delight of the guests. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/governor-yahaya-bello-shows-his-wife.html

Who their love epp
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by kosheybhad(f): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
And so
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by Vicmoni: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
muri4mig:
when romance is importance than governance! kogi why! development will continue to be mirage in my humble state with this kind of leaders at the hems of affairs. where did we got it all wrong to deserve this nonsense.

i pity that state.
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by babamadiba(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
muri4mig:
when romance is importance than governance! kogi why! development will continue to be mirage in my humble state with this kind of leaders at the hems of affairs. where did we got it all wrong to deserve this nonsense.
what kind of leaders mr man? Are u talking about leaders like Ibro and wada his puppet who milked kogi state dry for 13yrs all together without doing anything tangible? What has a governor celebrating his birthday n hugging his wife got to do with kogi state's development n its governance? U must be an igala man so im not surprised about this ur lame comment.
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by rose54321: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
The governor is pretty young, just 41, wouldn't it be nice to be a governor at that age....
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by seguno2: 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Vladm:
God help us....

Can you please explain HOW God should help us?
Thanks.
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by Joelchris(m): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
muri4mig:

Wailer sported, you think that post is only meant for your tribe right... Wailing, that's all you can do
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by Shome36(m): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hugging his wife in public?? Unislamic i guess
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by 1envoy(m): 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Young polygamist ur people are suffering,kogi is in bad state,students of ur state university are on strike and u ave d guts to be celebrating.
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by Goldwine1(f): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
ricsman:
1 out of 3 wives....wey the other wives...abi them no dey go party...

It is clear that, this is the real Wife, the rest are just Squatters...
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by Goldwine1(f): 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Shome36:
Hugging his wife in public?? Unislamic i guess

The thing that is unislamic there is ; He not equally Hugging the other wives there and then. undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by clickwtB(m): 12:19am On Jun 21, 2016
I hear he is eyeing Buharis daughter and that she is also cool with him!!!!This my brother is hot,with him chikalas melt like butter. grin cheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by 4rmthewest(m): 12:47am On Jun 21, 2016
Fine woman
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by OnucheAdams: 2:04am On Jun 21, 2016
babamadiba:
what kind of leaders mr man? Are u talking about leaders like Ibro and wada his puppet who milked kogi state dry for 13yrs all together without doing anything tangible? What has a governor celebrating his birthday n hugging his wife got to do with kogi state's development n its governance? U must be an igala man so im not surprised about this ur lame comment.

Stop spreading spurious propaganda. Do you have any evidence to show that Wada looted Kogi? If Bello had anything worthy of note, it would have made the front pages of the newspapers a long time ago.
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by OnucheAdams: 2:07am On Jun 21, 2016
Bello is supposed to be observing the Ramadan fast, yet he is openly indulging in acts considered to be sinful.. He is yet to pay salaries to civil servants and teachers, yet he has the funds to invite Korede Bello to come and perform for a birthday party of no material significance to himself and the people of the State.
Re: Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos by babamadiba(m): 4:56am On Jun 21, 2016
OnucheAdams:

Stop spreading spurious propaganda. Do you have any evidence to show that Wada looted Kogi? If Bello had anything worthy of note, it would have made the front pages of the newspapers a long time ago.
i understand your pain bro. I really do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) / Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) / Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.