Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. (49102 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Onitsha Shoprite Idles Away / Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
I just can't stop laughing.
In 5years time, you will realize that this thread you created is childish, that's only if you eventually decide to become matured.

16 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by MrBully: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
And this is making a new?
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Atmmachine(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
What will you do if you come to some shopping mall in Las Vegas ??
You need to fucking grow up.

If i dress like this while going to Walmart or Dollar family, people will laugh at me

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by chara019: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
shey na only empty basket u dey carry ni??

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by chidiandre(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
abeg are they shooting music video or is there club in shop rite what happened to normal shorts and slips

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Wowzer(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lol....Flaunt what you have.

Just surprised this is making front page. That's all.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by MrBully: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nairaland. Smh!
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Israelfx2(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
and who is he again?

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by emerged01(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
No one should bash Op. he is enjoying childish stage,when the time comes he will put away childish things

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by joey150(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I also don't understand but I'm trying to. It's just that Shoprite is considered a poor man's store tongue We all love it for their low prices though. Why take pictures there though? That's the part I don't get.
poor man store?

So if i want to buy things at the real market price, i am now poor??

So much for the mentality of most Nigerians!

Btw, i need directions to "rich men store" i bet they sell diamond cookies there.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
Let the boy enjoy himself.
When some mumu celebrities post their pictures from malls in Dubai to show off, you people rush to like their useless pictures.

What's the difference? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Baylam(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
frontpage dis days get as e be
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Seriously this shii made it to front page undecided

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Worthie(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
who dis post epp?...see wetin dey make front page for nairaland..mtchew..nonsense
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Francis95:
i know them coming for my head cool
And all I can see is MUMMY's BOY...

And position of the BAG speaks volume......

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by microbian(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
I beg make we sabbi wetin we dey post on NL... Unhelpful post....
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Atmmachine(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
Smh.
You dey feel yourself just because you bought a
12 thousand naira shoe.

well, i go to the gym with a million naira shoe and i haven't posted my pictures here.

Kid, you fucking need to grow up

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Samakus(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
Children! That's all I see
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
Op how old are you? Because this is small boy Cruz. Grow up boyyy.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by agabaI23(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
Person wee carry this thread come front page is just having a laugh....

7 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by macaranta(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
vizkiz:
Going to a mall dressed like a dummy with the whole family to buy goods not even worth 5k?
Only one three crown in the basket below me...

This is embarrassing sad

cheesy NLders have zero chill.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by telemapreye1(f): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
Holywizard:
u travelled all de way from Enugu to Onitsha to snap new pictures via new shoprite. guy see as u just dey behave like our neighbours from de South west.

nawao oooo, u mumu die
I think the mention of southwest gives you orgasm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by cruz419(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
See u,,, u go spend ur monet come dey snap pix give us for WATIN na,, make I refund u d money Abi WATIN,, OK we don see u cheer ehn..
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by ameezy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
wait i de com mek i send my own thunder bashing

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by opmoore(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oboi... everything nau dey make front page... See traffic for this Paga lasan

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by agabaI23(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Atmmachine:
What will you do if you come to some shopping mall in Las Vegas ??
You need to fucking grow up.

If i dress like this while going to Walmart or Dollar family, people will laugh at me
Make we hear word jare...
Vegas, walmart!!!!

You are acting worse than the poster... If indeed you are in America, you are probably less than a year old in America and if you are more than a year old, you are still a kid.......

7 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by EDhims(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
At d sight of the thread I know Na Igbo boy Na open am. #demsabicarryshopritetakedoswag

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by prinsam30: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
vizkiz:
Going to a mall dressed like a dummy with the whole family to buy goods not even worth 5k?
Only one three crown in the basket below me...

This is embarrassing sad

you know why I like ur comments at times....

Na because you dey make sense out of nonsense....

if we get people like you for nairaland as MOD, all these senseless nonsense Thread no go dey make FP.

baba oooo I hail thee

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by badonkadonk: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
So u wear ur best cloth and shoe go shoprite, just to buy tin canned items numbering bout 5 okwaya?

Wetin come pain me pass... U ruin the beauty of that timb. With that yeye jean wey u carry put ontop am... As in u need to come stay lagos for a while...

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by ameezy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
angryand this yeye tin was moved to fp

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Alfred234(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
The Op is just a kid.. Enjoy yourself jare grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Is Behind Naira Slide? Abdulsamad Rabiu (BUA) And Ifeanyi Ubah Have Answers / Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary / Exchange Rate As Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.