Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. (49106 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Onitsha Shoprite Idles Away / Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
cosade:

I have taken a look at the pictures again, I didn't see you sagging in any of the pictures. May be I don't know what you guys call sagging again, is not when the under pant shows? Is the displaying of belt called sagging too?
lol..i truly sagged...you didnt notice it because the polo is too long that it hindered people from seeing my under pants.. grin
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
When going out is the worse, your streets, your folks probably know you and who you truly are but out there noone knows and your appearance sends the wrong message to them.
Francis95:
word!
buh i only do that when i go out...i dont sag in streets shaa.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by haibe(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Poor man's store by South African standards. I'm not Nigerian. I'm South African. We have better stores than Shoprite & we know that, but people still buy at Shoprite (most times) because it's all about saving a buck at the end of the day.

Stores that are better than Shoprite & make it look like the village stall we consider it to be are grin

How do u define poor man store and rich man store and why do u consider shoprite poor man store
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
cosade:

Click on my username "cosade" top left, to open my profile and look for:
"Send E-Mail Message To cosade"
then click on that.
owk thanks boss i have done that...
here is my fb handle →→ Tz'francis DahBorn Stunner Ballerknot ....
lol too long cheesy
Here is my instagram handle→ @easykb
peace cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
dammydrumz:
When going out is the worse, your streets, your folks probably know you and who you truly are but out there noone knows and your appearance sends the wrong message to them.
Chai ! ..hmmmm undecided
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by LeSudAfricaine: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
haibe:

How do u define poor man store and rich man store and why do u consider shoprite poor man store
it's considered like that in South Africa. People consider Shoprite's products as low quality, it's staff is even the lowest paid in the South African retail sector. The are other stores which have better repution in SA such as Spar, Pick @ pay, Woolworths etc .Of course people still buy, but it is the unemployed or lower class people in our society
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by haibe(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
it's considered like that in South Africa. People consider Shoprite's products as low quality, it's staff is even the lowest paid in the South African retail sector. The are other stores which have better repution in SA such as Spar, Pick @ pay, Woolworths etc .Of course people still buy, but it is the unemployed or lower class people in our society
but u realise there's a difference between SA and Nigeria?
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by drstan(m): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
for this trivia issue and the op got 12page ! if at page 3 you are still telling op to grow up, I must say you need to grow up first and fast .because the best thing to do at page 3 is to read and pass because you are not the first to tell him that, moreover must you comment ? . Francis you too much , I like you high self esteem.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by okechukwu16: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ajewealth123:
the mumu op for atleast first fill that basket with expensive things then snap pics come return them back.but becos na Pickin him be,this kin reasoning go too big pass him brain make him brain no go defAult
see your life. Poverty mentality.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by LeSudAfricaine: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
haibe:
but u realise there's a difference between SA and Nigeria?
Yeah bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
okechukwu16:
see your life. Poverty mentality.
grin
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
drstan:
for this trivia issue and the op got 12page ! if at page 3 you are still telling op to grow up, I must say you need to grow up first and fast .because the best thing to do at page 3 is to read and pass because you are not the first to tell him that, moreover must you comment ? . Francis you too much , I like you high self esteem.
lol boss, dont mind those people... they were really enjoying the thread and so engrossed with my pictures cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
cosade:

Click on my username "cosade" top left, to open my profile and look for:

"Send E-Mail Message To cosade"

then click on that.
Done boss. cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by rayblings(m): 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
buharisbae:

hahaha grin grin pinshure of the 100k or u know the rest!
ass me on BBM so dah I wee snap the papers for you
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Tellemall: 6:01am On Jun 22, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yup but you know how it goes, the mornings & the evenings are the worst. South African weather is very unpredictable. Today is not bad though.

Frozen shake then wink

Enjoy!
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by MhizValentina12(f): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2016
nice shoes I didn't even notice the shoprite ish...willie is working :v
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2016
MhizValentina12:
nice shoes I didn't even notice the shoprite ish...willie is working :v

Thanks boss..yep he is really working.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by MhizValentina12(f): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2016
Francis95:
Thanks boss..yep he is really working.

lol ain't a boss but a bosseth...
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2016
MhizValentina12:

lol ain't a boss but a bosseth...
lol..aiit miss

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Who Is Behind Naira Slide? Abdulsamad Rabiu (BUA) And Ifeanyi Ubah Have Answers / Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary / Exchange Rate As Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.