Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,088 members, 7,849,407 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Check Out Cute Photo Of President Buhari And V.P Osinbajo Laughing It Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Cute Photo Of President Buhari And V.P Osinbajo Laughing It Out (1059 Views)

Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' / Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Cute Photo Of President Buhari And V.P Osinbajo Laughing It Out by Kyliegame: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
The presidents official twitter handle shared the photo some few minutes ago with the caption
This morning, with Vice President @ProfOsinbajo, in my office. Good to be back at work.

I wonder what they are laughing about, maybe at those people who are saying he is still sick and will be undergoing secret treatments at the villa.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Cute Photo Of President Buhari And V.P Osinbajo Laughing It Out by Kyliegame: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
Shame to those who continuously wish bad health for the president, the joke is on them all.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 come and see that our President is in very good healthy, am sure he is more healthy than the whole PDP combined together

MORE HERE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/06/check-out-cute-photo-of-president.html

5 Likes

Re: Check Out Cute Photo Of President Buhari And V.P Osinbajo Laughing It Out by AntiWailer: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
i tot iPOD claimed Osinbajo was kidnapped.

bunch of shameless m0r0ns.

Spreading falsehood to instigate people who can not think on their own.

And to the Godless wishing a fellow Human Being dies to prove a point, How about saying amen to this prayer :

Anybody wishing YOU or BUHARI dead will die early IJN !!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Cute Photo Of President Buhari And V.P Osinbajo Laughing It Out by DLuciano: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
I hope PMB can now hear clearly?

1 Like

Re: Check Out Cute Photo Of President Buhari And V.P Osinbajo Laughing It Out by Tenplet(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
wishin pmb death is like wishin naija death cos pmb is our first son..and i rep naija for life

1 Like

Re: Check Out Cute Photo Of President Buhari And V.P Osinbajo Laughing It Out by isbish(m): 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
O God, unto you with handover all the people that wish our president dead to decide the most appropriate way to deal with them. But on their behalf, I ask YOU to forgive them. Show them light and remind them that YOU alone have the exclusive preserve to give and take life and woe unto those who call on YOU to take another's life.

Long Live PMB
Long Live Osinbajo
Long Live Jagaban
Long Live Nigeria
Long Live Every Good person in this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Cute Photo Of President Buhari And V.P Osinbajo Laughing It Out by shukuokukobambi: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
AntiWailer:
i tot iPOD claimed Osinbajo was kidnapped.

bunch of shameless m0r0ns.

Spreading falsehood to instigate people who can not think on their own.

And to the Godless wishing a fellow Human Being dies to prove a point, How about saying amen to this prayer :

Anybody wishing YOU or BUHARI dead will die early IJN !!!

You actually took a bunch of slowpokes seriously? cheesy
Re: Check Out Cute Photo Of President Buhari And V.P Osinbajo Laughing It Out by stevecantrell: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
This doesnt look like a dying man...
Shame on dlondonboiy and co.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Cute Photo Of President Buhari And V.P Osinbajo Laughing It Out by youngeagle(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Jokers...they should go to work,governance is not a nite of a thousand laugh.
Re: Check Out Cute Photo Of President Buhari And V.P Osinbajo Laughing It Out by CharlesPhc: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
youngeagle:
Jokers...they should go to work,governance is not a nite of a thousand laugh.

Exactly my thoughts, There are alot waiting for his attention especially since he's been away for about two weeks. He should face his work and not his camera...!!

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is The Most Corrupt Nigeria President Ever: Na'abba / Breaking news! Court Reinstates Sheriff As Pdp Chair / Why Always Buhari? See This 1984 Cartoon Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.