Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,535 members, 7,837,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) (5350 Views)

"Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) / 5 Days To Their Wedding, Man Kills Pride-to-be For Finding Out His Cheating / My Vagina, My Pride, My Joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by SureRides4u(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Well what can I say now. I actually have been shocked by someone who I know God will reward heavily. I just received the Recharge Card and I am really grateful. Its good to see that there are people out there who still have a good heart and I really see through other peoples pains. Those are real men and women. Thank you so much for your assistance and I know God will bless you immensely.

5 Likes

Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Op don't worry..chineke will provide grin..
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by ucheHapers(m): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Or u could just get at least a menial job eg brick layer. You've got to really try other options before humbling yourself to this...
Sorry bro, I don't think you really need it besides a beggar no get option why 1k sef

1 Like

Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by firstking01(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
With this your siggy, i doubt the potency of the truth of what you are even saying undecided
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
ucheHapers:
I don't think you really need it besides a beggar no get option why 1k sef

Lol..mayb he needs to purchase 1.5gb grin
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by Topestbilly(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
Op Upon ur pleading ppl Don dey bash u already na wa oo....

Abeg if u don receive d credit, transfer #200 gimme cheesy

*Updating* grin cheesy

[quote author=SureRides4u post=46751285]

I hav not receive the #200
»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««««««««««««

God bless you anonymous
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by SureRides4u(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
Jacksonville:

Lol..mayb he needs to purchase 1.5gb grin

Yes you are right. Its actually what I want to use it for and I am really down for some certain urgency that came up, family stuff sha.
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by SureRides4u(m): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
firstking01:
With this your siggy, i doubt the potency of the truth of what you are even saying undecided

My signature actually shows what I do for a living so it's not like am jobless, I had to solve an urgent family issue over the weekend and that's why I said I will return the favor in due time.
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by SureRides4u(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
anyicash:
God has heard ur cry and he has already solved ur problem. just believe.

Amen and thanks alot... I believe
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by timsonpreye(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
So touching plead but op d truth is that d country is hard No one will do that for u now untill 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
mb wan finish grin
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by jonaifame22(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Jus sent 200#

1 Like

Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by SureRides4u(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
jonaifame22:
Jus sent 200#

I haven't gotten it if you did but I sure will show appreciation when I do.
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by spenca: 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Better make you puke the pride back sharply .
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
Op, why u con dey disgrace we guys in front of these small girls?

Send your pm abeg

1 Like

Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by SureRides4u(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Op, why u con dey disgrace we guys in front of these small girls?

Send your pm abeg

See My Number for there naaa no vex. He hook me bad
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by mysticgal(f): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Topestbilly:
Op Upon ur pleading ppl Don dey bash u already na wa oo....

Abeg if u don receive d credit, transfer #200 gimme cheesy
You wicked sha cheesy, how are you boo
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by johnson232: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
anyicash:
God has heard ur cry and he has already solved ur problem. just believe.
how much did u contribute towards the N1000 card, before bringing God into this?

1 Like

Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by Topestbilly(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
mysticgal:

You wicked sha cheesy, how are you boo

LoL.... me gud ma'am....

Think we good so far today?

Tot dey gonna go by d rules, dats y i removed d signature buh hv to put it back now
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by mysticgal(f): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Topestbilly:

LoL.... me gud ma'am....

Think we good so far today?
Thank you a lot and know I appreciate your support
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by anyicash(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
johnson232:

how much did u contribute towards the N1000 card, before bringing God into this?
Are you the one to receive the card?
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by johnson232: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
anyicash:
Are you the one to receive the card?
nope..
but i discover we nigerians are quick to drag God into frivolous issues...
the good samaritan never mentioned God before helping the injured man, and God was pleased with his action.

1 Like

Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by SureRides4u(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
I wish there is someone that had my kind of heart here. Its well with us all anyway. I am not surprised at the comments because I actually expected it sort of. I know the person that will reach out to me will do it quietly and the reward will surely not be hidden. Only one person can do this and I still believe the person is out there and yet to have read this.

Thanks for all your comments anyway.
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by Topestbilly(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
mysticgal:

Thank you a lot and know I appreciate your support

Don't mention, dis is d easiest thing I'm doing dis year cheesy
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Surerides4u
Done. Please confirm
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by SureRides4u(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
CeenoEvu:
Surerides4u
Done. Please confirm

Wow I am really grateful sir. Confirmed I have received it sir. Thank you so so much. God will reward you sir. Thank you
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
SureRides4u:
I wish there is someone that had my kind of heart here. Its well with us all anyway. I am not surprised at the comments because I actually expected it sort of. I know the person that will reach out to me will do it quietly and the reward will surely not be hidden. Only one person can do this and I still believe the person is out there and yet to have read this.

Thanks for all your comments anyway.
Oops!guess am too late,had a flat battery.
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by beeyhive(f): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oyin93:

It is not too late dear
Double his blessing
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by nikkypearl(f): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oyin93:

not too late! You can send yours to him too wink
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
beeyhive:

It is not too late dear Double his blessing
of course, I can,but he already got d airtime
Re: I Swallowed My Pride To Do This (UPDATED) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
nikkypearl:
not too late! You can send yours to him too wink
He doesn't need it any longer

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Chat Conversation Between A Bleep Boy And A Gal(pix) / See What This Little Girl Posted On Fb, Hit Or Miss? / Yoruba Girls Are So Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.