Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Miss Tourism Nigeria Finalist, Maureen Onu Dies At 20 (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Tourism Nigeria Finalist, Maureen Onu Dies At 20 (photos) (755 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Hosts Winners Of Miss Tourism Nigeria To Dinner Reception / Maureen Onu Is Dead (Miss Tourism Nigeria 2016 Contestant) / RMD Celebrates MUDI At 20 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Tourism Nigeria Finalist, Maureen Onu Dies At 20 (photos) by tiwaz(m): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Less than a month to the 2016 edition of the Miss Tourism Nigeria Beauty pageant, one of its contestants, Miss Maureen Onu, has died.

Onu, a 20-year-old contestant died after a brief illness.

According to a statement by Santiago Roberts, chief executive of the Miss Tourism Nigeria Organization, Maureen Onu, who was from Ebonyi State, passed away after a brief illness. He referred to Ms. Onu as ‘one of the brightest’.

“The brand has lost a true and a great gem; Maureen was one of the brightest who was always prompt to carry out instructions/tasks giving and willing to learn.”

Maureen Onu was a finalist in the beauty pageant which is billed to take place on July 9, 2016.

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/06/less-than-month-to-2016-edition-of-miss.html

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria Finalist, Maureen Onu Dies At 20 (photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oh My World !!! RIP Beautiful one....... May God Almighty keep and protect ALL our Miss Nairaland Beauty Contestants as we begin our voting today..... And all Nairalanders and family.
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria Finalist, Maureen Onu Dies At 20 (photos) by adexlamex(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
modelmike7:
Oh My World !!! RIP Beautiful one....... May God Almighty keep and protect ALL our Miss Nairaland Beauty Contestants as we begin our voting today..... And all Nairalanders and family.
am a new nairalander please how can i vote?
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria Finalist, Maureen Onu Dies At 20 (photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
adexlamex:
am a new nairalander please how can i vote?
...... Unfortunately, you are not eligible to vote! Why you may ask? . . . Cos, voters must have registetred Nairaland on or before 1st of April. You can only watch and observe as the elimination goes for now. Happy viewing,
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria Finalist, Maureen Onu Dies At 20 (photos) by geraldmezi(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
ar de going 2 burry her like dat
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria Finalist, Maureen Onu Dies At 20 (photos) by geraldmezi(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
chaiii death z inevitable
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria Finalist, Maureen Onu Dies At 20 (photos) by ogewyt(f): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
May her soul rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Reminisce Denies Being In A Relationship With Actress Adunni Ade / Kcee Shows Acquires Brand New Lincoln Navigator(photos) / “i Went To Mfm Vigil And The Pastor Thought I Was A Woman” – Derenle Edun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.