Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People (49886 Views)

Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church / Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Nedumadrid(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
I will like ma kids to be Half-caste bt my Mama wont let me get close to Canadian gurls...
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
So?....
Agbaya
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Kaira333: 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Thank God u no look like ur papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by feldido(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Coke and Fanta grin

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by wizkidblogger(f): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Na Freeze dey trend now. Isorite!
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by sharonalex: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
This woman is not a real white.
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by omololaade(f): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Beauty indeed is in d eyes of d beholder. grin

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by sumborri: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Thank you oga freeze, this is a clear evidence that many peeps who bash and try to pull people down online, where those who struggled to graduate with a pass degree from a run down university or polytechnic. How could his mixed race be a bone of contention even without evidence. Many people dummy, pass jonathan own

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by DeMekus: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hahaha!
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by bellville: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Freeze's mum taught me family law at the university of Ibadan. She's
sooooo Nigerian.
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
Tay16:
stop being wicked!
OK, he looks like his mum's eyebrow!
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by sucess001(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
lovely woman...she was my law lecturer back in ui...nice lady...freeze on the other hand sha....
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by logica(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
sukkot:
So this nigga just gone lie that he is related to dracula a fictional character ?
Read about Vlad Dracule (Vlad the Impaler).
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by martineverest(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
how come he s lighter than his mother?......is he bleaching?
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by grandstar(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Halleydavid:
Was it really necessary? Freeze behaves like an overgrown baby a times though.

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF HIM AND HIS BEAUTIFUL MOTHER HERE: http://esther.com.ng/freeze-shares-a-photo-of-his-mother-to-shut-down-outrageous-claims-by-people/
That was sweet of him, what's your beefbee grin gringrin
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by enshi(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Well you still have to come and clear the air on how you don't even have a black spot.... Could it be that your mom cheated on Ur dad with a white man...... This is another fact you know
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
grin
#checkmysignature
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Gkemz: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Eventhough he may be regarded as a controversial OAP, but he's always plain and straight with his opinions. He politely responded to those insinuating comments from his followers on social media handle.
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by popeferd(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
This freeze sefff
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by tellwisdom: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ode...Like we care sad
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by popeferd(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
Gkemz:
Eventhough he may be regarded as a controversial OAP, but he's always plain and straight with his opinions. He politely responded to those insinuating comments from his followers on social media handle.
True that!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nedumadrid:
I will like ma kids to be Half-caste bt my Mama wont let me get close to Canadian gurls...

When you as a Nigerian (I assume you be naija) marry a foreign girl....you have to ask the question whether your foreign girl would follow you back to Nigeria if you have to go back....and whether your foreign girl would like your culture.(eg...Western copules ....one can call his or her parents in law by their first names. In Nigeria..... ).

Your mother might be worried that your foreign girl might not adjust well to Naija life. Love conquers all....but you also have to be realistic.
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by enshi(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Pls it's about whose sperm and not whose ovaries..... Ask ur mom some serious questions
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Jimi23:
Freeze na sharp. All the doubting Thomases go shut up.
why are nigerians soo full of funnny ppl like this,
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by drpossibilities(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Halleydavid:
Was it really necessary? Freeze behaves like an overgrown baby a times though.

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF HIM AND HIS BEAUTIFUL MOTHER HERE: http://esther.com.ng/freeze-shares-a-photo-of-his-mother-to-shut-down-outrageous-claims-by-people/

I don't understand you. Yes, it was necessary.
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by steryj(m): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
TAKE A GOOD LOOK...THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIM AND HIS FATHER IS THE COLOUR.
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by pacino26(m): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Freeze! At the sight of your dad am FROZEN grin

i think the old man is the biblical BURNT OFFERING grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thought they said there is no relationship between darkness and light. We need to revisit that passage.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Fiwasayo(f): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Eyekandi:
mum's eyebrow on fleek

As i ehn grin i was waiting for someone to point that out o

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Pamelayoung: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
Who is he by the way?
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by macaranta(m): 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Cool..

Visit signature for E-Learning
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Bossed(m): 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
lipsrsealed
badaoyeyemi:
Wahs ma business.....here's ma own story too...my dad is from ondo nd mum is from delta they both came to lag to hustle...den dey met....so am also a half cast ; undecided

What an half-cast

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by MaxAngellyn: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Na wetin concern agbero with over load na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. / Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser / Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.