Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Must Read: The Church Accountant (season 4) 18+… Part 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: The Church Accountant (season 4) 18+… Part 4 (2213 Views)

Must Read: The Church Accountant (season 3) 18+… Part 26 / Must Read: The Church Accountant (season 3) 18+… Part 20 / The Church Accountant (season 3) 18+… Part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: The Church Accountant (season 4) 18+… Part 4 by dankuruso: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
The driver beckoned unto us and we boarded the vehicle. I now observed that Kaffie pushed me into the middle seat while Christie and Kaffie sat at the doors. We continued our journey. When I checked my phone I saw several whatsapp messages from Blessing and Mrs. Adedokun. By the time we got to Bida, it was already 7pm in the night. After a brief stop for prayers, we continued our journey. When we were at FUT Minna main gate, Kaffie and I exchanged numbers and she promised to call me. Christie was also free with me and the three of us discussed a lot. Politics, Business, Money and most especially women. The two faced me and they were talking on how men are beast…… bla, bla, bla. We got to Minna around 8.45pm and what shocked me most was that when Christie and I dropped, Kaffie gave me a kiss and promised to call me later in the day. Christie called the person she was going to meet only for her to realize that the man’s wife picked the call and blasted her on the phone. I decided that instead of her to be stranded, she should follow me to the guest house where I will put up for the night. I made enquiries about some guest houses in town and as I got some places I decided to flag down a bike that will take the two of us there. When the bike man came, I boarded but saw Christie standing by Me: Christie, where will you now stay? Christie: Mike I don’t want to bother you. I will look for a church where they will be doing all – night and join them. In the morning I will go to see my sister in Abuja before heading back to Ibadan. Me: you are funny sha. Do you think this place is Ibadan where churches do all – night? Abeg, enter bike She hesitated for a while but later she agreed to join me. We got to a guest house at Paiko Road (behind Fadama “Farm Centre”) where we later disembarked from the bike and after paying him, we entered. We booked for a room and I told the receptionist that she is my cousin and we both came to Minna for a programme. After being given a room, we entered Christie: I will sleep on the chair Me: for what Chris? Christie: you paid for the room, so you will be the one to use the bed I went to the bed, took a pillow and went to the chair. Then, I jumped on the chair and rested my head on the pillow. Me: if you succeed in pulling me out of the chair to the bed, then fine; if not, you will sleep on the bed. Christie: e se pupo (thank you very much) Me: na you sabi. I am very hungry. Then I realized that I forgot my bag inside the car!!! though we’ve done the naming yesterday To Be Continued… http://tricksng.com/forum2_theme_112131199.xhtml?tema=262
Re: Must Read: The Church Accountant (season 4) 18+… Part 4 by PastorAji(m): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
even on Nairaland angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
dankuruso:
The driver beckoned unto us and we boarded the vehicle. I now
observed that Kaffie pushed me into the middle seat while Christie
and Kaffie sat at the doors. We continued our journey. When I
checked my phone I saw several whatsapp messages from
Blessing and Mrs. Adedokun. By the time we got to Bida, it was
already 7pm in the night. After a brief stop for prayers, we
continued our journey. When we were at FUT Minna main gate,
Kaffie and I exchanged numbers and she promised to call me.
Christie was also free with me and the three of us discussed a lot.
Politics, Business, Money and most especially women. The two
faced me and they were talking on how men are beast…… bla,
bla, bla. We got to Minna around 8.45pm and what shocked me
most was that when Christie and I dropped, Kaffie gave me a kiss
and promised to call me later in the day. Christie called the person
she was going to meet only for her to realize that the man’s wife
picked the call and blasted her on the phone. I decided that
instead of her to be stranded, she should follow me to the guest
house where I will put up for the night. I made enquiries about
some guest houses in town and as I got some places I decided
to flag down a bike that will take the two of us there. When the
bike man came, I boarded but saw Christie standing by
Me: Christie, where will you now stay?
Christie: Mike I don’t want to bother you. I will look for a church
where they will be doing all – night and join them. In the
morning I will go to see my sister in Abuja before heading back
to Ibadan.
Me: you are funny sha. Do you think this place is Ibadan where
churches do all – night? Abeg, enter bike
She hesitated for a while but later she agreed to join me. We got
to a guest house at Paiko Road (behind Fadama “Farm Centre”)
where we later disembarked from the bike and after paying him,
we entered.
We booked for a room and I told the receptionist that she is my
cousin and we both came to Minna for a programme. After being
given a room, we entered
Christie: I will sleep on the chair
Me: for what Chris?
Christie: you paid for the room, so you will be the one to use the
bed
I went to the bed, took a pillow and went to the chair. Then, I
jumped on the chair and rested my head on the pillow.
Me: if you succeed in pulling me out of the chair to the bed, then
fine; if not, you will sleep on the bed.
Christie: e se pupo (thank you very much)
Me: na you sabi. I am very hungry.
Then I realized that I forgot my bag inside the car!!!
though we’ve done the naming yesterday
To Be Continued…
http://tricksng.com/forum2_theme_112131199.xhtml?tema=262

(1) (Reply)

Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel / Creative Writing Services / In The Land Of S'EMENS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.